Bikhre Hue #3 | Invite Only | New CC link:Pg144 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
What? no drama? :( WHAT THE HELL. 🀣
When did you leave IF Swancy 🀣
Originally posted by -Sary-

When did you leave IF Swancy 🀣

Please save the ROFL for later πŸ˜› because im leading towards the 'leaving' part, hopefully soonπŸ˜† Ohey Text kaisa tha? πŸ˜›
But why πŸ€” aisa ki hua :P Erm it was pretty easy but I don't wanna jinx anything :$ And I hear college was good eh?

But why πŸ€” aisa ki hua :P Erm it was pretty easy but I don't wanna jinx anything :$ And I hear college was good eh?

Kuch nahi yaar, i wanna move forward you know, put IF behind me, start everything just the way it supposed to be, no IF no KaSh, and my mind focussed on studies. Ooo pretty easy eh? πŸ˜› U did revise right dude? College as good man, i was soo freaking nervous in the morning, and i wore new shoes, but now i have huge blisters on my ankles  Blehh.
OH that's why I feel like every jodi fan goes through that :| well if that's the case :P I am in the same boat as you are 🀣 but clearly I am failing :$ Um I reviewed a bit not too much cos I got sleepy :P OH NEVER WEAR NEW SHOES :| it's a killer but I am glad you had a good time do you know people who go to the same college as you? Or did you make new phriends?

OH that's why I feel like every jodi fan goes through that :| well if that's the case :P I am in the same boat as you are 🀣 but clearly I am failing :$ Um I reviewed a bit not too much cos I got sleepy :P OH NEVER WEAR NEW SHOES :| it's a killer but I am glad you had a good time do you know people who go to the same college as you? Or did you make new phriends?

You know how smokers have those patches, i swear the god we need something like that, because everytime i said im leaving, i always coming for, i'm hoping that college keeps me busy, pray for my effort 🀣 Lol you felt sleepy? Wow reminds me of me :P Dude no use telling me this now, kal advice kyun nahi diya? πŸ₯± My poor feet hurt, this guy in my old school offered to carry me home 🀣  Thrs about a few people that i know who were in my old school who are in college, but they aren't my best friends, they are just you know alright friends, but i made new fwendzzz, woppie, u have no idea how freaking nervous i was. πŸ₯±
Or how about shock therapy every time you try logging on to IF you should get a shock 🀣🀣 that would help :P The longest I can stay away is like 2 weeks but that's from IF other stuff like FB and etc I can live without pretty much =) I just need to work on IF thing now LOL Well everyone kept telling me go to bed go to bed then I was like fine screw it :P You should have taken him up on that offer LOL Oh I am always nervous about the no friends thing but once the exams come closer I make tons of friends cos we all bitch the course and exam together ...bonding time <3 🀣

Or how about shock therapy every time you try logging on to IF you should get a shock 🀣🀣 that would help :P The longest I can stay away is like 2 weeks but that's from IF other stuff like FB and etc I can live without pretty much =) I just need to work on IF thing now LOL Well everyone kept telling me go to bed go to bed then I was like fine screw it :P You should have taken him up on that offer LOL Oh I am always nervous about the no friends thing but once the exams come closer I make tons of friends cos we all bitch the course and exam together ...bonding time <3 🀣

🀣🀣🀣 dude, thats like painful, by the time we've been through the socks, we might lose our brains, and i kinda need mine :P The longest i've stayed away was 3 weeks, and thats only because i was on holiday, even when my net went off for like a month, i came online through the local library and my school ict and stuff. This place has just got me addicted, FB is fineee, any other thing i can get over, but IF, it's just... god knows what. I think that shock thing might be a good idea. 🀣 what time do u usually go to sleep? Do u need us all screaming at u to go to bed? πŸ˜› Yea i know, but when i was walking all i could think abt was, people waching us. I walked through college holding my shoes in my hand, what a way to give a first impression 😳 

🀣🀣 Ahhh yes, the sl*gging off of Exams 🀣 but it's damn true, i swear when you actually moan and bitch about exams, or a text, you seem to naturally bond with everyone. I dont like exams, they are my personal hell πŸ₯±
omg wth swan sea?? :O

andd saharrrK92, test kaisa tha madame?!