SRK World - Chat Club #2 ~ Don2 vids pg118 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Shah Rukh the Car Star! 😎

The inaugural Formula 1 Indian grand prix is just a few weeks away as India prepares to host its very first race amidst a lot of excitement. Even celebrities like Shahrukh Khan are looking forward to attend the annual extravaganza of speed and adrenaline. F1 is known for its popularity over the length and breadth of continents and is thus regarded as one of the best marketing mediums of modern times. Sponsorship spaces on F1 cars sell for a sum of millions if not billions. Airtel will be the title sponsor of the Indian GP, as we all know.

King Khan's latest action-superhero flick, Ra One is ready for release during the festive season and there has been a buzz that Shahrukh Khan is in talks with the Petronas Mercedes GP F1 team to promote his new film. It is been reported that 'Ra One' logos will be featured on Michael Schumacher's F1 car during the race. No one come out and officially confirmed this yet though. Still, we think the talks might be on between the two parties.

Shahrukh Khan

If the deal is signed, Shahrukh Khan might have a fat chance of promoting his new film. This will be the first time in the history of Indian cinema as well. No other film in my knowledge has ever been promoted in such a way. The sport of Formula 1 attracts viewers from all over the world and Schumacher is among the greatest F1 drivers of all time. Thus, this is a very good opportunity for the promoters of the film and they sure don't want to miss it.

Shahrukh Khan plays the role of a superhero the film Ra One. Shahrukh has also roped in technicians and special effects artists from Hollywood for the new action movie and from the trailers it does seem that his efforts have in fact paid-off. Shahrukh has in recent times proved his marketing skills when he bought the Kolkata Knight Riders IPL team. We wish him good luck with his latest venture. 😛

Edited by SRKno1fan - 12 years ago
Woow CC #2 Congrazz! <3 
tima dear 
just say thanx to her for wishing me
@ Ana - yup ana, already did!

@ Alisha - Thanks Alisha! 🤗
hey tima dear
r u back again?
Originally posted by roopalgupta

hey all
hi roops dear
how r u?
Hey roopz! please scrap me as I told you! I have 3 PMs and don't know who there from! I'm just sooo stressed! feel like quitting IF! 😡
Originally posted by roopalgupta

hi ana di
i am mast
howz u?
i m fine roops

so wht s up?
Oye! Thank you ana for the tip! Now I can see my PMs! 👏