Nadas sep 5-9..Mon-fri Updates on Pg-1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Thansk Shree for the supurb update.

Thanks Pattima for breaking the coconut.

I do feel sorry for Maha at the last scene.

I wish Gopi has a sense to Call Malar and tell her what happened.

Maha yenna mudivu yedukka poralam?

I have a feeling she is going to decide to live with Pandi and torture him? She sounded mad at Gopi and Pandi in the promo.

Edited by migan - 06 September 2011 at 11:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanavicneshwaryhopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadas sep 5-9..Mon-fri Updates on Pg-1 (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Wednesday episode .. Non - stop episode.. taken in single shot .. Revolves around .. What is maha going to do..

Episode without Ad break...good...
No need to confuse...break kku middle la Serial aa illai serial la kku madhila break aa nnuLOL

Thanks migan.
For the first time..i feel sad for maha when she said "Theriyalayae"!!
Enna question kettalum aruvi maadhiri answer panra ponnu...Inspecto ketta question kku theriyala nnu answer solludhu...poor girl...

shoobhanavicneshwaryhopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Thanks migan for super updates ClapStar all of you capable of making funny cute remarks in between Big smile

Pavam maha, not sure of herself. I wonder what she is going to do in the next episode Confused oruvalai she is going to ask gopi if he can accept her? mayb she wants to cut of pandi Ouch? or live with pandi and make his life miserable? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhana

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks lakshimir for the super updates  ClapStar

fuuuhhh finally ... maha is out for ever Big smile but still i wonder what she is going to do next when she becomes preggie Ouch? thanks to patti for breaking the news to maha Tongue

Now left is gopii - malar saga. I wonder what Malar is going to answer and what ragalai this both ladies is going to do at Malar's house Ouch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhana_SK_

geecee

Groupbie

geecee

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

I actually liked Wednesday's episode -- for once Maha's dialogues were spot on Clap -- no annoying athan bothan.  Actually feel sorry for that character , as nobody had any answer to her very relevant and practical questions.
Her deep hurt was evident and when she spoke comparing herself & Malar, that both have been tied thali by another man, only difference is that Malar made the choice to do so while she had no awareness at all, really hit the nail on the pathetic events of her life. Cry

Good that she chose not to live with rowdy Pandi, just by tying thread forcefully round the neck , how can he find place in her heart ? But if she gets 'vaandhi' & 'kuva kuva satham...' going to comenu doctor sollitta, then what is going to happen to her rage ...Confused Confused

Now, the Meenakshi & Deivanai are going to try all the tricks to stop Malar marrying their precious Gobi -- that would be interesting to see LOL Their  " Malaruu, kudumbam, Kamu vaazhkai .." angle is so stale now !

And Nelli wants to get fraud Paramu also to his home ... how is Sokku going to avoid that ?? If Paramu becomes their daughter-in-law, she will be good match for Nelli's wife -- both have loud mouth & nasty words ... will be good kacheri for us to listen ...LOL

Edited by geecee - 08 September 2011 at 10:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanasulaayinisupree_SK_hopper_oceanOLGNESnithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks lakshmi and Shree..

Maha out and Vandana in.. Gopi sekkiram Malara register marriage pannupa illa Maha kitta sonna madiri tell Vanitha/ Nelli that you love Malar..

Wonder what Malar will say to Gokul and how the PP's wives will react to that..

shoobhanahopper_ocean_SK_

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geecee

I actually liked Wednesday's episode -- for once Maha's dialogues were spot on Clap -- no annoying athan bothan.  Actually feel sorry for that character , as nobody had any answer to her very relevant and practical questions.
Her deep hurt was evident and when she spoke comparing herself & Malar, that both have been tied thali by another man, only difference is that Malar made the choice to do so while she had no awareness at all, really hit the nail on the pathetic events of her life. Cry

I too was moved when she said that.. She was right .. Cry

shoobhanahopper_ocean_SK_

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Thanks Shree, Lakshmi & hopper_ocean for the updates...ClapClapClap

Yeah, I too agree...    Felt sad for once when Maha cried at the Police station saying, 'Theriyalaiye...'  to the Police Inspector's Ques. and when she made all the correct points and asked Gopi, whether he would accept her, by comparing Malar's situation with hers...  Cry

Yapppaaa... Oru vazhiya Gopi-ye, avar thiru vai thiranthu Malar pathi solli, oru chapter (Maha) close pannina,,, angkee (Malar's home) villangama?!  Shocked  Athilum intha Double Trouble Ladies (Meenu & Deiva) thollai thangalai-da sami... 

Edited by supree - 09 September 2011 at 7:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top