India-Forums

TOI: Guddu's Fiery Consummation

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Guddu Shukla's fiery consummation!

Dibyajyoti Chaudhuri, TNN | Sep 4, 2011, 04.30PM IST

You've seen the ubiquitous bride in a satin negligee bringing in a glass of milk for the man as a pre-cursor to the romance that follows you've seen scented candles, blowing drapes, mood lighting and a love song playing in the background as a part of the archetypal set-up for a love-making scene on television or in the films.

But sample this the hero Guddu Shukla of a popular soap returns home to find that the villains have burnt down every corner of his house. He is left aghast on seeing all his dreams come crashing down. He breaks down in his burning house, thinking he'll never lead the life he wanted to live with his sweetheart. It's then that lady love Runjhun arrives at the scene and in consoling and comforting her depressed hero, initiates intimacy with him right there in the burnt house!!!

Now that's a first we say! While actor Himmanshoo Malhotra who plays the male lead in Bhagonwali was left red in the face and speechless after hearing the screenplay, actress Nivedita Tiwari who plays the heroine zapped us with her take on the scene, "In a vulnerable moment, lovers do reach out to each other for reassurance. These kind of things happen in real life all the time. Why shy away from depicting reality? Encounters that happen in the heat of the moment are a lot more natural and convincing rather than the rosy, surreal candy-floss consummation scenes we typically see in other shows!" Woah! Way to go, Nivedita. That's quite an evolved way of looking at things!

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniKandi_ginmaharajK__Ssweet7863belissimaBonailjcruznishersaljps01Julie0001nikhilsahaigauranitaidhruvie05rani2007orianthibhavni88Shas3sur001Infofan-.nandini.-apuxOmaRamdassanna44-Priya01

-Priya01 IF-Stunnerz
-Priya01
-Priya01

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thx u Armu for sharing.  Very well said Nivedita and do understand Himmanshoo reactionLOL.  But this hatke SR will always be remembered by BBATiansWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863nishersalpressusur001OmaRamdassInfofan

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Tanu
kudos to Nivedita and Himmanshoo aww can understand but it was the unique suhaagraat in the world of television...never expected but the touch of emotion made it superb

sweet7863nishersalpressuOmaRamdassInfofan-Priya01

Infofan IF-Rockerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. It was an unique SR for sure. But I can't imagine Himmanshoo turning red and speechless Big smile. He is a seasoned actor and has probably dealt with similar scenes before.

sweet7863nishersalpressuJulie0001OmaRamdass-Priya01

dhruvie05 Goldie
dhruvie05
dhruvie05

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Thanks for sharing. It was an unique SR for sure. But I can't imagine Himmanshoo turning red and speechless Big smile. He is a seasoned actor and has probably dealt with similar scenes before.

Infofan, 

@bold - I know..especially looking at his mind-blowing performance on those scenes, its hard to imagine that kind of a reaction from him upon hearing the screenplay.Smile

Edit : Thanks, Armu4eva for sharing the article!

Edited by dhruvie05 - 04 September 2011 at 10:24am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863nishersaljps01pressuJulie0001InfofanOmaRamdass-Priya01

-Priya01 IF-Stunnerz
-Priya01
-Priya01

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvie05

Originally posted by Infofan

Infofan, 

@bold - I know..especially looking at his mind-blowing performance on those scenes, its hard to imagine that kind of a reaction from him upon hearing the screenplay.Smile

Edit : Thanks, Armu4eva for sharing the article!
@ Infofan and Dhruvie well it's my opinion i think Himmanshoo's reaction is due to the situation and decor the consummation took place.  We must admit Gunjhun SR is unique in the TV industry na khabhi suni na khabhi dheki

nishersalrijuridhisweet7863jps01pressuOmaRamdass

pressu Goldie
pressu
pressu

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
thanks for sharingClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with Nivedita. My thoughts exactly. The whole cheesy romantic rose petal consummation was getting annoying now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index