Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

india2050

Goldie

india2050

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Serioulsy this is the worstest mom in law i have ever seen in the history of tele soaps so far-all she can do is raise her eyebrows as far as her face allows and shout as far as her vocal cords stretch!!!
Any normal person by now would have died of a brain hemorrhage !!! would love to scan this one's brain!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_PetalAhlaam5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Terrorizing MIL" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Lol, I have seen worser mother in laws than her. She's managed to annoy the life out of me in 5 days. Everytime she comes on screen, I feel like hitting my head on the nearest surfaceCry.

For someone who shouts alot, why hasn't she lost her voice yet?Confused

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

To be honest the whole show annoys the hell out of me! I'm trying to find something to like about it but apart from the theme tune it's all downhill! All my friends can't stand it either! And the lead female apparently had plastic surgery before the show I read yesterday, not that it helped much I suppose! She still as arrogant and conceited as possible! And that police costume really shows how out of shape she is! Yuk!Confused

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
oh really?how come you and ur friends are the first people to know ?can u name the article which mentioned that she had a plastic surgery unless what its all useless propaganda created by a certain person hellbent upon slandering this show and its actors?why do u have a problem with the actors?are you out here with a vendatta or something?u crop up everywhere like a weed you know!grow up and stop maligning the actors!commenting about the reel characters is one thing but now you have gone too far!

Edited by monika_2691 - 05 September 2011 at 3:07am

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
This mother in law -- as awfully annoying and over dramatic as she is -- isn't really much worse than some other saasumas on tv. I guess what makes her so painful is that she hurts our ears with all that screaming and yelling whereas other MILs just sit around patiently conniving.

bhart12345

Groupbie

bhart12345

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
This is a show and they are working on story or many different character living together and struggling with each other to survive. The story is about fight of a girl to achieve the dream with all possible obstacles. I am sure this is going to be the best daily soap, atleast here the female lead is actually doing something other then wearing heavy sarees and moving here and there in the house with sad  faces. This is a story of a simple girl who is fighting with  her family , her in laws and with herself to achieve her dreams.

I did not find the girls face and fighure annoying,. rather she is the best fit in character,,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK12b2011monika_2691

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
ya she's like a shrieking banshee!But i think she's all bark and no bite!Her character is one to watch out for!

Edited by monika_2691 - 05 September 2011 at 3:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK12

PKYEK12

PKYEK12

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
@ monika_2691,  bhart12345- EXACTLY Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.