Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saamanJanuZEESXYkittykrishnaRishi87NitipplavanyazVani19nithyamkvrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM Sept 5 -9 updates in pg1 & Discussions" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat - intha amma adangave adangaathaa??? IppO Ak kku enna problem nnu kilambiduchaa??? Hayyo hayyo - Roja vaale mudiyalai da sammmyyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypink

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks eclat for the update - What is this Vasu ularufying now, what droham has he done to AK - Indha Vasu also going to turn into anti CMva?? - Appappo indha serial le aalukal yedhavadu sambandham illama ularikkondirikanga pa  - I am as usual going to sing my usual dialogue folks - Ennaku onnume puriyala!!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks eclat..

onnum solrapadi illa..

Aandava intha thursdayum ethavathu festival vantha nalla irukkum.. LOLNithya vendaratha venidikara athulla enna pichakarathanam. pray for all thursdays till the serial is over ROFL

KK.. where are you.. why don't you take up some updates.. We are sick and tired of this CM..

Edited by nithyamkv - 06 September 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaeclat

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks eclat for the update.Enakku varra kovathukku intha Vadai oongi oru ara vidanum pola irukku.Unakku sol buthiyum illa suya buthiyum illa thapellam unmela vachu kittu eppadi kandave solrathu kettu wife torcher panra.  Rads has killed the serial by overshadowing on each and everything and making everyone except her and babies as bad people.Vasu enna solran ?Inthu Ammu ellathu aluma. Husband cutting adikarathukku aluvaangala.Naalu saathu sathunu normal aaga poram athu vitute aluthuttu irukku.

Nithya ithu too much venduthal. Etho namma Senthil Aandavar anna punniyathule oru naal thapichitenga athakaaga ippadiya kadavul kitte application podruthu.Podrathu podringa intha thalayum puriyama vaalum puriyama odra intha serial mudiyanumnu oru app podunga.Naanu venumna unga koodu senthu group prayer panren.

Roja poo antha amma ennakka adange irukku inaikku adanga.

Where is KK maybe we should ask KK whats happening with Rads serial.
KK ethavathu inside news unda ?
Engalukku oru oru help panringala.Itha varaikkum enna kathainnu mattu unga Rads madamkittte kekureengala.Ethanavu thadavu paarthalum puriya mattenguthu.

Desi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwarykittykrishnaRishi87Vani19eclat

KILANI

Groupbie

KILANI

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Sorry guys, i went missing for sometimes, some of u might not even know me, but never mind, i just want to get something out of my chest.  Although i have stopped watching this serial due to some work commitment, but i do drop by to read your marvelous updates.  They are very hilarious to me.  Keep up the good work.  I personally think that Madam Radhika has lost sense In the story or she might run out of ideas or don't even know how to end this serial.  Can you sense that this story is going nowhere now,  With the available actors / actress, she try to meddle and cooked up the stories whenever she can.  Why she want to 'killed-off' Ratna's character and subsequently a few  agenda follows in a few days, then died down.  Now all of them fighting for no reason.  I would like to suggest to her to end this serial amicably before any of us commit suicide due to this reason...'THANGA MUDIYILA DA SAMYYY... .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypinkRishi87Vani19nithyamkv

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the hilarious update eclate and shree
shree ur maya part was wonderfulROFL small babyku allam old names kazaviku latest name ah?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishna

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sree,

Originally posted by shreenithi

Tuesday 6th Sep 2011

Kizhavi says iam maya..(maya va?..idhu peru maaya va??Nalla peru dhaan...rrrombha naaal kazhichu peru vachurupainga pola...latest name aa vachurukanga)...

I burst out laughing reading your comments LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sulaayinikittykrishna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top