Bollywood Articles Authors...pls see

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hey...i'm not sure who the author is of this article but the opening sentence of the article is harsh and is causing SK fans 2 get a little angry. Could the opening sentence be changed please.
Its wrong to say that his films are hit becos he's in it, at the end of the day if tht was the case then every film which salman has starred in wud hav been a hit bt thts nt been the case. he has had his share of flops. also der r many films which dnt hav a strong story bt do very well but comments n articles like this arent made on them so why make them on salman's movie. Confused

Yuvika

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 04 September 2011 at 10:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Gaganjot-MP_Radha-Preeti-serendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Articles Authors...pls see" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
These articles are not posted by I-F themself but IIANS,. So we cant do anything about it kinda or remove or change it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Yuvika, the bias will always be there and usually the film reviews are personal opinions, but i absolutely agree with you in regards to the first line. I am a Salman Khan fan and to add such a pathetic line as even his fans think he is not a great actor is such a foolish statement. One small suggestion to IANS: Please next time avoid "Generalizations" and when you post a review talk on your behalf, not on fans behalf, If you think he is not a great actor then please post that... but don't post for the fans. Why do we have a comment section? So we can post out opinions right? so lets leave the fans' opinions to be posted by us. K thanks

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 05 September 2011 at 11:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaYuvika_15-Preeti-MP_Radha..Armaania..serendipity.

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@nadi and gagan...thnx 4 getting bk 2 me...i agree its tht general sentence at the beginning thts very wrong n has caused SK fans 2 b a lil angry n upset abt it... i do agree tht bias wil remain der bt wt i dnt gt is y do they generalise der personal opinion on every1 else... as u sed dey shud speak on der behalf n nt on der fans...

btw gagan gr8 2 c u using thm avi of salman n dhriti...its so cute! i gt minu 2 make thm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Wow now there are people who can actually read Fans' minds even without interacting with them... What a surprise.. Indeed hats off to the telepathic minds.ROFL
And did i read Quality Cinema??? Sorry to say but Cinema has lost its Quality long back. Now all we have is Entertaining Cinema. Its Audience's you have to entertain. Quality isnt the Main Criteria anymore.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15-SweetGirl--Gaganjot-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top