Diya Aur Baati Hum

this may happen

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lovekriyan

Goldie

lovekriyan

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
after sandhyas parents death her brother may need to go to america soon.So the may get her married regardless of her ambitions to the 1st person theey get ie suraj

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazRose_Petal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "this may happen" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
agreed 

but for this sooraj's fiance will hv to die at the blast or may be sumthing else happen to thr marriage 

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Are you thinking anyone cares what will happen! Most people I talk to all agree they really don't care what happens! The acting is so bad that most people are turning over I heard! I got 10 emails from friends abroad said that they thought it was some sort of ironic comedy made by first year student! Oh well I suppose with such a tiny budget they did their best!

Sleepy

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Are you thinking anyone cares what will happen! Most people I talk to all agree they really don't care what happens! The acting is so bad that most people are turning over I heard! I got 10 emails from friends abroad said that they thought it was some sort of ironic comedy made by first year student! Oh well I suppose with such a tiny budget they did their best!

Sleepy

Angelbud,

Ofc, there are many interested ppl who care  ...U heard wrong then...the reviews I read from the critics [frm Newspapers] seemed to view it positively ///..I am seeing many actually getting quite interested ...

It is not the viewer's from Abroad but   viewer's from India who hold the key to continued existence, as of now..we r quite chilled out..

Glad  to know that U think that they delivered their best on a shoe string budget ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK12b2011ssweety007monika_2691iqbalslovergarima22

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I also think that her parents won't survive the bombing and she will have to settle down for her brother's sake. But I'm hoping Suraj's fiance doesn't die in the blast as well. Too much of a coincidence LOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK12garima22

ssweety007

Goldie

ssweety007

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Sleepy

There may be people who cares about what will happen next. No one is the same and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But no one needs to impose their opinion on others and please stop doing so.

For a person who hates this show to the core, you seem to watch it keenly and with quite an interest that makes you come to this forum regularly. If you couldn't tolerate it, wouldn't it be best to leave it completely but instead you watch each episode religiously and comment on it.
So what does this imply?
Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Robie23pshaybabiiex3PKYEK12b2011Rose_Petaltanthya

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
y dy gonna kill her parents,..i want dem 2 b alive n c their daughter fulfilling her drem!!Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.