Page   of 3

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I don't hate swayam but his character is 2 butchered to impress me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84taniya_dostiiNxt_rockstar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reyaansh Singhania! (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel1302

You are so right, neither of them are at fault! Sharon is the root of the problem but the Dazzlers by hiding the truth from Rey are also at fault.  Vicky should make amends as he should know what it feels like as he is in love with Neha. 

I really like your stance on Kriya's character- you have bought to attention a very important element of her character. Kriya's father's betrayal has scared her and her mother. Making it really hard- in fact almost impossible to trust her feelings and Rey. As well as she doesnt see what we- the viewers see in regards to Rey and his feelings towards her! Her tendency to misunderstand and think the worst of Rey come down to her experiences with him, what she sees him to be like which isnt helped by his friends!

In regards to misunderstandings Rey didnt do himself any favours when he sometimes supports them- for example the casanova label on the trip. And we must not forget he also has misunderstandings surrounding her- for example the rehersal hall incident.
And what irritates me the most is that he should know Kriya pretty well by now to know she is a great girl, independant, compassionate, sesitive and warm hearted, And that she wouldnt take such a drastic step lightly- there has to be a reason behind her behaviour. Ofcourse I didnt expect a rational reaction right away but come on looking back on the incident she was upset- crying before he spoke to her. You'd think he'd think about it in hindsight. Rey is intelligent, amiable and overall a great guy.

Kriya and Rey, both are awesome and deserve each other- all relationships encounter problems but getting past them and facing them make the relationship's foundation stronger and I personally think that it would do wonders for their relationship particularly concerning trust. I hpe they get over the misunderstanding soon and the truth comes out so they can atleast be friends. Then the DIL storyline can start officially. KSG's entry will help!
Very true...I did think abt that,forgot to mention it earlier...Seriously,why he would want Kriya to think of him as a 'casanova' is beyond me...he should've tried to clear that up first! And ur right,Rey knows Kriya...And Kriya did say something abt him insulting her in front of the whole college...he shud've taken a hint!!!

I'm dying to see them to get over,or rather solve all thier misunderstandings...this is all obviously because of a communication gap...I remember reading in this forum that they shud be locked up in a room or fire escape or somethingLOLLOL that'd be like PERFECT!!
Big smileI'm hoping KSG will play cupid to them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302luvlife84taniya_dostii

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@kajen
Niether do I...I cannot hate him...or Vicky...LOL
All my anger is directed only @ SharonTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
rey hurt hua understud kriya hurt hui understud kria ne slap kiya understud rey ne dance main revenge liya understud but yeh sab kis ki wajah se  hua SHARON u all have to understand this okkk its not kria or rey's mistake but only that sharon now understud

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302HPmaniactaniya_dostii.AbhIyalicious.

NANDY_BRU

IF-Rockerz

NANDY_BRU

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
AGREE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.