Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Umm..Dont mind my lil knowledge but I've been reading some posts where ppl were saying " Rey has always been this way,it was Kriya ,in whose presence he has become nicer..etc.." (These were not the exact words but the point was this only)

But what I've noticed..(Excuse me,Im still on 30th epi but have read all the written updates) He's a guy who respects girl, He cleared that in the very 1st epi,In the disco "Guyz ! Girls hai respect karo" he doesn't believe in the thing that girls are any way less than guyz.. Yeah He had a huge crush since he met Kriya but on behavior terms,He was good with everyone..Like sitting with Swayum in classroom(giving smile to him)It was not really the "k" effect",Infront of the D for dazzlers & the whole college he had an image to maintain but he never were "Oh dude ! I'm a dazzlers"Duniya jayye bhar mein attitude"

At this point of time,all I can say,,Neither Kriya nor Rey is wrong..Kriya is still in dinayal that she doesnt feel for Rey where it still hurts her that Rey had s'thing to say about her that cheap "Sharon saying ofcourse"..Where Rey has always notice Kriya is sensitive & misunderstanding happenes to are very soon & often,He always ignored coz,1)He knew the reason behind the misunderstanding but this time he's not & how can one think that a guy wont react at all after geting a slap from a girl ! Its Rey a good guy from heart,He loves Kriya thats why Kriya is on safe hand,otherwise boys can be very nasty..So Rey's doings are justified..I'm sure once he get to know the whole truth,he'd be more guilty for treating Kriya this way more than Kriya 'd be for slapping Rey,He'd forget the matter just like that.

But yup,One thing I'm not ok with-That is Rey's behaviour with Swayum or other weeklings as they have nothing to do with it,if he behaves weirdly with them,then "Cv's ki jay ho" use some brain makers :O

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302nebutaniya_dostii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reyaansh Singhania! (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bakho.RK

IF-Dazzler

Bakho.RK

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i totalllyyy agreee tooo... Rey iz right where he stands... he loves her nd she has alway been son rade to even ..phir be he always helps her and doesnt even take credit ov anything dat he has done for Kria... nd she goes ahead and slaps him before even thinking dat it was not rey who said all those things... and she knws wat a dash saron iz... so she is absolutely wrongg!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
i was so much in love wid d old ray dat its taking time 4 me 2 adopt d new ray,..well m always wid ray,..he is always ri8,..Tongue

taniya_dostii

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
HelloSmile my first post on this forum!!!!
Well,I agree with most of you,niether Rey nor Kria is wrong
I think the blame lies with Sharon and to some extent, Vicky too... He's Rey's best friend..and since he seemed to be maha-upset abt Neha ignoring him/dancing with that other guy, he shud know what kind of pain Rey is going through...and try to clear up the misunderstanding to whatever level he can...
Also,the circumstances always seem to be against Rey...poor guy, he does everything he can to help Kria,but she NEVER gets to know abt THAT... upar se he gets punished for what he HASN'T done!!!

I don't think Kria is at fault...I think that Kria's inability to trust Rey or her tendency to believe the worst of him is probably due to her father's betrayal...any girl wud be effected in the same wayUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302taniya_dostii

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

I think the blame lies with Sharon and to some extent, Vicky too... He's Rey's best friend..and since he seemed to be maha-upset abt Neha ignoring him/dancing with that other guy, he shud know what kind of pain Rey is going through...and try to clear up the misunderstanding to whatever level he can...
Also,the circumstances always seem to be against Rey...poor guy, he does everything he can to help Kria,but she NEVER gets to know abt THAT... upar se he gets punished for what he HASN'T done!!!

I don't think Kria is at fault...I think that Kria's inability to trust Rey or her tendency to believe the worst of him is probably due to her father's betrayal...any girl wud be effected in the same wayUnhappy

u touched the perfect chord girl
u know i never beleved kria or rey in this whole matter bcoz for me the victim was miss sharon n also a bit of vicky 2
then the other way i didn'i understand why swayam never tried again to tell rey the whole truth
waise  b baba antaryami ko pta hona chaiye that how rey n kria are as he has spent time with both n if he can know sharon so well even though he hasn't spent much time with her so rey n kria to ache wale friends hai uske

anyways i really circumstances always betray rey n kria
n  kria's inability to believe rey is also bcoz of rey's portrayal of himself in front of her along with the father thingie u said

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302nebutaniya_dostiiNxt_rockstar

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Umm..Dont mind my lil knowledge but I've been reading some posts where ppl were saying " Rey has always been this way,it was Kriya ,in whose presence he has become nicer..etc.." (These were not the exact words but the point was this only)

But what I've noticed..(Excuse me,Im still on 30th epi but have read all the written updates) He's a guy who respects girl, He cleared that in the very 1st epi,In the disco "Guyz ! Girls hai respect karo" he doesn't believe in the thing that girls are any way less than guyz.. Yeah He had a huge crush since he met Kriya but on behavior terms,He was good with everyone..Like sitting with Swayum in classroom(giving smile to him)It was not really the "k" effect",Infront of the D for dazzlers & the whole college he had an image to maintain but he never were "Oh dude ! I'm a dazzlers"Duniya jayye bhar mein attitude"

At this point of time,all I can say,,Neither Kriya nor Rey is wrong..Kriya is still in dinayal that she doesnt feel for Rey where it still hurts her that Rey had s'thing to say about her that cheap "Sharon saying ofcourse"..Where Rey has always notice Kriya is sensitive & misunderstanding happenes to are very soon & often,He always ignored coz,1)He knew the reason behind the misunderstanding but this time he's not & how can one think that a guy wont react at all after geting a slap from a girl ! Its Rey a good guy from heart,He loves Kriya thats why Kriya is on safe hand,otherwise boys can be very nasty..So Rey's doings are justified..I'm sure once he get to know the whole truth,he'd be more guilty for treating Kriya this way more than Kriya 'd be for slapping Rey,He'd forget the matter just like that.

But yup,One thing I'm not ok with-That is Rey's behaviour with Swayum or other weeklings as they have nothing to do with it,if he behaves weirdly with them,then "Cv's ki jay ho" use some brain makers :O

i think you got that impression from my post LOL..what i meant to say was ..i am not saying that rey was not an aimable human being before kriya arrived in his life..what i am saying is he took his fan following , and social status in college for granted...he took it for granted that all the girls will lose their breath at the sight of him..which is not his fault..because it really used to happen..but it did not happen with kriya..and that made him condense himself...it made him realise somehow that one does not need to reject their self pride at all..but just neglect it Smile...it is not rey's fault for what happened neither is it kriya's...as i said Embarrassed

taniya_dostii-MamuKiBhanji-

angel1302

Groupbie

angel1302

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

You are so right, neither of them are at fault! Sharon is the root of the problem but the Dazzlers by hiding the truth from Rey are also at fault.  Vicky should make amends as he should know what it feels like as he is in love with Neha. 

I really like your stance on Kriya's character- you have bought to attention a very important element of her character. Kriya's father's betrayal has scared her and her mother. Making it really hard- in fact almost impossible to trust her feelings and Rey. As well as she doesnt see what we- the viewers see in regards to Rey and his feelings towards her! Her tendency to misunderstand and think the worst of Rey come down to her experiences with him, what she sees him to be like which isnt helped by his friends!

In regards to misunderstandings Rey didnt do himself any favours when he sometimes supports them- for example the casanova label on the trip. And we must not forget he also has misunderstandings surrounding her- for example the rehersal hall incident.
And what irritates me the most is that he should know Kriya pretty well by now to know she is a great girl, independant, compassionate, sesitive and warm hearted, And that she wouldnt take such a drastic step lightly- there has to be a reason behind her behaviour. Ofcourse I didnt expect a rational reaction right away but come on looking back on the incident she was upset- crying before he spoke to her. You'd think he'd think about it in hindsight. Rey is intelligent, amiable and overall a great guy.

Kriya and Rey, both are awesome and deserve each other- all relationships encounter problems but getting past them and facing them make the relationship's foundation stronger and I personally think that it would do wonders for their relationship particularly concerning trust. I hpe they get over the misunderstanding soon and the truth comes out so they can atleast be friends. Then the DIL storyline can start officially. KSG's entry will help!

Edited by angel1302 - 05 September 2011 at 10:00am

luvlife84taniya_dostii

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

u touched the perfect chord girl
u know i never beleved kria or rey in this whole matter bcoz for me the victim was miss sharon n also a bit of vicky 2
then the other way i didn'i understand why swayam never tried again to tell rey the whole truth
waise  b baba antaryami ko pta hona chaiye that how rey n kria are as he has spent time with both n if he can know sharon so well even though he hasn't spent much time with her so rey n kria to ache wale friends hai uske

anyways i really circumstances always betray rey n kria
n  kria's inability to believe rey is also bcoz of rey's portrayal of himself in front of her along with the father thingie u said
SmileSmile I agree, I did think that Swayam would try harder to clear the misunderstanding...I'm disappointed he hasn't...I can't believe he's really going to let Rey treat Kriya in such a manner... when he KNOWS that Rey's going to regret it later!!!
(btw,haven't watched today's epi,was too scared to...I've decided to watch only AFTER everything is all right b/w KriyaanshTongue)

angel1302

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.