Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Ok now guys seriously! Mein fed up ho chuki hu!

Coz, iss forum ka har dusra member yahi bole jaa raha/rahi hain ki-

"we want our OLD Rey back", "Rey thoda zyaada hi harsh ho raha

hain kriya par" etc etc etc!

Guys, don't u think ki hum sab sirf kriya ke POV se iss situation ko

dekh rahe ho?

I mean, har sikke ke do sides hote hain, par hum sab sirf ek side dekh

rahe ho. You have to see Rey wala side also!

I mean just imagine yaar! Tum ek insaan ko bahut time se chase kar

rahe ho, tum usse like karte ho, usse dosti karna chahate ho, u plan to

give a rose to him/her so that tum dono ke beech ki yeh differences,

misunderstandings ko mita dega & u'll remain friends, tum jaake usse

rose dete bhi ho & what does that person do to u! HE/SHE SLAPS U  

IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE COLLEGE JUST BECAUSE OF SM

STUPID MISUNDERSTANDING & LEAVES U BROKEN-

HEARTED! (I'm sorry, but I had to write dis part in caps just 2 make

u guys understand!) & we all instead of supporting & helping Rey,  

we are going against him!

I mean guys, in this particular situation, Rey ki EGO hurt nahi hui

hain! Usska DIL TOOT gaya hain! I agree wid dis part ki Sharon ko

Rey ko sab kuch bata dena chahiye tha, but uss tym she preferred to

SUPPORT her friend rather than go AGAINST him!

I'm not accusing  ny1 here for supporting  Kriya, but koi yeh bhi toh

socho ki Rey ke dil pe kya beeti hogi wen kriya slapped him!

I also agree wid dis ki Kriya ko Rey ko slap nahi karna chahiye tha!

Rey just went 2 kriya wid a motive of friendship, & kriya slapped

him. The slap signifies 2 things-

1) that Kriya ko Rey pe bilkul bhi trust nahi hain inspite of whatever

Rey did for her;

2) & MOST IMPORTANTLY, the slap signifies that Kriya has

questioned the PURITY of Rey's FEELINGS towards Kriya.

That's what I feel wen Kriya slapped Rey & whatever u all r sayg

for NEW Rey.

do comment guys. meine yeh post kisi ko hurt karne ke liye nahi likha hain,

i just wanted ki hum sab iss situation ko Rey ke POV se bhi dekhe!

if u feel, i've hurt/offended u in sm way, mods can close dis topic!

tania

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22KriYansh_PamRadiantTreasure100littledevils.AbhIyalicious.Nxt_rockstarnature-beautyXSilentWishesX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reyaansh Singhania!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
i agree with you...but with a broken heart..kriya not only slapped the pure feelings he had for kriya..she slapped him what he stood for - as a person , his pride  , and most important of all - she injured his dignity , and had the power to do so because kriya was the only person his outer image of overt pride , conventional conceited "stud" image surrendered to- kriya has the power to bring out the worst and the best out of rey. For the reason...when rey met kriya - who was different from other girls who strolled around rey  out of sheer stereotypical joblessness all the time  , and actually had a dignified personality with a broad mind of ambition , naivete , and confidence of what she really is - that blew rey away..her positive energy blew him away ..which brought out an amiable , sensible and an adorable reyaansh...but when kriya pricked his feelings for her and even what he stands for...there comes the arrival of the emotional break down and the negative revelation of rey's passion and feelings..unleashed impulsively and unknowingly by kriya...this just shows how much power does kriya have over rey if you ask me...but the minute rey knows the truth..he is going to against all his friends just for that one person ironically against the whole world Embarrassed-- who he is now thinking of dominating and torturing over..by becoming the new GS...haha.IRONY , IRONY and IRONY! LOLrey still loves kriya and a slap will not change that...i cannot really blame kriya also...it did not pinch her that sharon said whatever she had to say in front of the whole college..it pinched her that rey told sharon to say so apparently..and no one can blame her to think IN  that  perspective..cause swayam told her that rey has gone for some work..for the reason sharon will speak on the behalf of him..i remember those exact words...neither is rey to be blamed , nor is kriya.It'll be interesting to see how long will rey be able to keep the promise of persuing revenge for his hurt dignity and shattered feelings...i think his love is bigger than him as a human being for kriya..and that was proved when he did not vote for kriya or himself...and that heart breaking quote during socials - " tumhare saath dance aur baath karne ke kitne sapne dekhe the maine..aur jab mauka mila..toh tum kaha..aur mein kahaBroken Heart.IRONY.

Edited by austenrox - 04 September 2011 at 5:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nebutaniya_dostii100littledevilsNxt_rockstarXSilentWishesX

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
65 views & 1 reply!
Cry not fair yaar!

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you..
I guess here both Kriya and Rey are innocent. we can not held Rey responsible for all this. It's necessary to understand Rey's pain too. What Kria felt due to sharon was a vicious insult in front of whole college but what Rey felt after getting that slap was the same pain. That slap didn't hurt his ego but all those feelings that he feels for Kria. He is unaware of all that rude speech of Sharon then how in the world he would know that for what he got that slap. he just didn't get the reason of that slap. Both Kria and Rey are innocent but one is living in dark and other is just believing what he felt. According to Rey, he was just initiating for a new friendship to kria so he's not getting it where he went wrong. On the other hand Kria is taking Sharon's words as Rey's words i don't get why...Confused
Rey is full of aggression this time because he is not getting reasons for Kria's behavior that day. From Rey's side, I guess his behavior is completely justified. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii100littledevilsXSilentWishesX

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I'm all for Rey on this one . I'm on his side ! Everytime something good happens, there's always a misunderstanding & the first person to misunderstand is usually Kria & I'm hating it . I don't know what others are saying, but I think Rey is right this time :PP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I can undrstand rey's feeling and m not taking sides. they r both right in their own place

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302taniya_dostii

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
First of all, I would like to say that I meant Rey ka change overall. EVEN with Swayam, his attitude has changed, the Rey that patiently listened to everyone around him, even if they had no connection or he didn't even like them that much. Of course, his attitude towards Kria has drastically changed and all, and it's justified! I mean, YEAH, I MISS the OLD Rey, but I didn't say that what he's doing right now is WRONG - In fact, I think it's fully justified because a girl, in fact, a girl has fancies slapped him and his ego bloated up to the limit. 

BUT that DOESN'T mean you become rude to other people around you and ONLY start caring about the 5 other people in "your group". You know? Also, I think that he should be more mature in the way he handles his anger, because honestly, whatever it may be, it hurts other people, not just Kria, but also other people like Swayam, who consider him to be his friend. It's unfair! You know? Like, YES he's like totally mad and upset that Kria, his crush/love slapped him and I think you should get back logically - something that would HURT HER ego - not just by making her do stupid stuff and making her look stupid. That's just going to complicate things between them :/ And as they hate TALKING to each other, it's just going to be MUCH harder :/ Blah. I make no sense and probably went really off topic, so sorry about that, but this is my POV :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ananya..bellezataniya_dostiiHPmaniac-Preru-

..Ananya..

..Ananya..

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
According to me person at fault in this situation is Sharon..because of her stupid trick she made a big gap b/w rey n Kria..der are some situations wherein we are unable to analyse things and end up believing what are brain says n not what are heart says..This is what is happening b/w are dear kriyansh..Kria could not take Sharon's words n since Sharon n Rey are really very good friends she thought they both shared the same thoughts..in Rey's situation he is unable to bear the most harsh thing a boy expects from his crush a SLAP..w/o any "reason" Kria slaps him.. his ego n his love gets hurt..(he is unaware of the reason thanx to sharon n group)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302taniya_dostiiNxt_rockstar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.