Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

||Nadini di's Appreciation Thread||*Best di ever*! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

5secsofsummer.

IF-Sizzlerz

5secsofsummer.

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
crowd move behind. this is twixy reporting*holding up a microphone*.now we shall interview nadini di up close and personal!

so di may we know how this makes u feel??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Nadini di's Appreciation Thread||*Best di ever*! (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

5secsofsummer.

IF-Sizzlerz

5secsofsummer.

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
btw everyone belated

EID MUBARAK!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

*rubbin my eyes in fast forward motion*

jesus christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *nadz screamin in mariah carey kinda high pitch*

twixy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ye ho kya raha hai yahaan?!?!?! AT for me?!?! haila!!
im totally embarrassed to da core on this side Silly should i smile? should i blush? should i dance? should i drink more vodka?!?!?!!??

this s super overwhelming and i hope 4 lions give me a guest appearance on da show in line with da AT... girls seriously this is super sweet and super crazy!!!!

i think u guys are gonna get ur IF ids banned by minu for being this wacky im tellin u ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL
aww diROFLROFLROFL
no no minu wont do anything and if our id's get banned we will re enter with new id'sROFLROFL
but she will promote us sureEmbarrassed
anything for you diSmile

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
awww she's a great pal of mine too ever since kis desh i think!!so our friendship goes loong back in times..and yess you're right about her making everyone feel special..!!she's one of a kind sweetheart..Smile

and an awesome siggy/vm/avi's maker!!how can i ever forget my guru-dakshina..??wouldn't have started making siggies without her ever encouragement and pestering!!LOL

love ya nadzy,no matter how much busy i am,could not let this thread go without my two cents..Tongue

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paintthetown

btw everyone belated

EID MUBARAK!!!!!

aww eid mubarak to you too..

btw whats ure name>

and great thread dear..Smile

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Refrain from making such threads in the IPKKND forum. Such threads can be made in the Chat Clubs forum.

Topic Closed.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.