Uttaran

Good one but not the best

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moharikafan

moharikafan

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I just saw the maha episode and I was so happy to see Veecha finally reunite.SmileEmbarrassed It was magical Starand the BG song was so appropriate.Clap I had tears in my eyes. Veer caressing Ichcha's tummy was so moving.Embarrassed Chalo Tappu tummy touching ko maafLOL Although I liked all veecha scenes including today,  I liked Vrindavan scene the best. Maybe because Veecha were alone that time and in a "Vrindavan"...not a busy airport. Also at that time the directors were different. But Veecha were good today.

I will not be able to watch UT from next week as I have my exams coming near...so will be depending on watchserialSmile Hope to read more Veecha scenes next week.

I'd thought there would be a separate thread for Veecha today after the reunion and all Veecha fans posting their comments but not much activity, how come?Shocked

I havent seen souroj, vijayam, cjs, ladybird and many more fans here today...Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

caliocgirlradashmahmansmaviramnewkqPavaniShinyFunLyfeBella.ananya2000tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good one but not the best" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moharikafan

moharikafan

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Also today I think Veecha had to emote a lot through their expressions and eyes whereas in Vrindavan Veer was very much verbal in his expressions,also Ichcha. They hugged like 3-4 times in a single 1/2 hr episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

caliocgirlPavaniShinytiny15

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan123

Also today I think Veecha had to emote a lot through their expressions and eyes whereas in Vrindavan Veer was very much verbal in his expressions,also Ichcha. They hugged like 3-4 times in a single 1/2 hr episode.

exactly yesterday they did not talk at all , their eyes did all the talking
as soon as iccha knew kii veer ko apni galti kaa ehsaas ho gaya hain , saare emotions baahar aa gaye, itne din andar dabaa ke rakhe the,
i am very surprised public mein hug, finally shyness toot gayi, varna yeh dono itne sharmile couple hainLOLLOLLOLpda toh kabhi karte hi nahin theLOL
and another star was jogi, he was the real hero yesterday , his talk with damini in the end was gr8, he told her not to be naukrani anymoreClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

caliocgirlmoharikafanviramnewkqPavaniShinytiny15

FunLyfe

Goldie

FunLyfe

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Hi there, I watched yesteday's episode, it was very good though not the best as you said...Wink
and how can I not come on this forum for Veecha...
I've made a VM on their reunion & all the 3 hugs...Embarrassed
posting shortly...Smile

viramBella.tiny15

moharikafan

moharikafan

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thank you vijayam. Looking forward to see your VM.Smile Veecha rock!!Embarrassed

newkqFunLyfetiny15

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
WANT MORE..LOVELY...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top