Diya Aur Baati Hum

New ff *Lagi tujhse lagan*...HEARTBROKEN...Pg 3..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
INDEX...

Part 1...Pg 1Embarrassed

Part 2...HEARTBROKEN...Pg 2...Smile

Edited by Ashima_Mishal - 06 September 2011 at 12:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New ff *Lagi tujhse lagan*...HEARTBROKEN...Pg 3.." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
After a Long weekend and terrible wait finally its monday tomorrow :) and before that the first part of this ff..hope u all like it

--ambar--

IF-Rockerz

--ambar--

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
add me in pm list plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashima_Mishal

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Are you going to have a character sketch and/or Intro?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashima_Mishal

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlaam5

Are you going to have a character sketch and/or Intro?
Nope it would begin from sandhya and suraj's weddingEmbarrassedHope u all likeSmile

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana141994

add me in pm list plz
Ok dear will surely pm u!TongueSmile

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Its night and Suraj is standing all alone in the empty corridor of his house dressed in the yellow sherwani his bhabho had got made for his wedding!Embarrassed

The whole house had been decorated with flowers and diyas were burning everywhere in the house...

Suraj stood staring at the dark night sky as the lights which were lighting up the walls and the pillars fell on him...Tongue

In the past couple of months life had changed for him COMPLETELY!Disapprove

Fate had been cruel to him...as he lost kavita in a blast that rocked their small and peacful city lately...

He had not even come out of the shock of the whole incident that TONIGHT two months later he found himself married to SANDHYA...a girl who was a victim of the incident too...Ouch

She had lost her parents that fateful day and THE FIRST time suraj met her...he could feel the pain in her silence...REALISING THAT HIS MISERY WAS NOTHING IN FRONT OF HER GRIEF!...

All through the wedding ceremonies he never saw her SMILE nor did she utter a single word...Suraj often wondered if she was ready to marry her by will...but since his bhabho wanted him to marry her he never dared to ask SANDHYA ANYTHING AT ALL!...Comforting himself by the thought that may be the loss of her maa and babu jii had left her life upside down...Confused

What he didn't know was that THEIR MARRIAGE HAD MARKED AN END TO sandhya's most cherished dream too!Ouch

Ok i know its a a little short updateSmileWill update a longg one next time for sure!Big smile

Edited by Ashima_Mishal - 04 September 2011 at 11:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011Rose_PetalAhlaam5arshi_karish

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
No problem with the short update...personally I like short ones better! Big smile Now, as for the update itself let's start with the title. Lagi tujhse lagan...ohhh...you know I will just have to love this name...but it makes me sad too cause of the memories! Broken Heart. Never mind, at least now I've got ltl in this forum too. The ff has a great beginning -- well not in the story, of course, that starts with loss. I mean starting it off with their marriage. But poor Suraj...and Sandhiya who I guess has it worse. Wonder how things will turn out.

Good luck with the ff! And update soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK12Ashima_Mishal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.