Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff: what a Gem: A note on page 47 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 48

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
waitin for next

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff: what a Gem: A note on page 47 (Page 9)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jammona

Jammona

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
PART 12:

Both brothers at first decided not to tell Sanjay about Gopi but later changed their mind and both went to have lunch and called him to join them at the weekend. Jigar was there to give moral support to Ahem even though he insists to do it by himself but agreed when Jigar said they can also talk about their Delhi projects. They nervously waited and had already had three cups of tea each and finally he turn up. Ahem introduced him to Jigar and Sanjay said you are the more open one and easy unlike your brother.Three men had lunch and discussed Delhi and finalised that Jigar will go to Delhi as Ahem has already booked to go to Mumbai to meet some other clients and see the sites there and both will meet at home afterwords. They all ordered coffee adn that's when Jigar signal to his brother to tell Sanjay but Ahem was lost for words and did not know where to start. Once again Jigar took over and said " well Sanjay bhai told me about what happened with your family and sorry if you think your privacy has been invaded it's just that when I saw the sketches I thought the little girt's eyes were familiar and " " Jigar!" exclaimes Ahem please could you please go and phone at home and tell them we will be late as my phone battery is low". The other two looked at him with shock but all the same Jigar new his bhai want to tell Sanjay himself so he left but not for long as he was sure a thunder is about to pass through the restaurant and their table.

" Listen Sanjay I want to show you some things and hopefully you will remember something from your past which can put some pieces together". By this time Jigar has arrived and got a scorning look from his brother stating why can't you stay away but Jigar just gave him an encouraging smile and then he first presented Urmilla's photo to his and Sanjay instantly recognise her and abrutly said do you know this woman and how did you too meet?  He was just firing questions and then said you know what Ahem, this was the woman I met who told me about my sister being taken to Dehli. Since he was not getting any answers, he looked up from the photo to Ahem and then to Jigar and saw anguish, disgust and hatre written over their faces and said you guys are hiding from me but still got no answer but was presented with Maamaji's photo and then Sanjay busted into tears and was crying and said that's my uncle and please now tell me where did you find my uncle but still the brothers too stayed silent but tears were forming in their eyes as Ahem gave him Gopi's photo. This time Sanjay said who is this girl, I've never met or seen her or met her. oh I see what you two are doing, you are hooking me up with this girl and these are her parents. Listen I know that am at a marriageable age but am capable of finding my bride so thank you and handed the photo back.

Both of them stirred at him intently and Ahem finaaly said " please look at the picture closely and may be you might know that you have seen and met her nearly more than fifteen years ago". He did but still replied no and to that Ahem got up and rushed to the men's and was crying uncontrollably when Jigar came there. " Oh Jigar am such and evil human being, look I've hurt her soo much that her eyes have lost their innocence, the look of that little girl has left her. There is so much pain and sorry in her eyes and it's all my fault and now I don't know where to find her. Am lost and miserable without her. Oh Dear God how can this happen to me, I've become so stone hearted that I did not know when am hurting anyone, you included Jigar please forgive me as am ashame to look at myself". All this while Jigar was consoling his bhai and was crying too for he understand what his brother meant, the pain cuts through him seeing his once strong bhai reduced to this but he was happy as well cause due to his bhabi, his bhai is changed now and has a good relationship with him. After a while, both went back and apologize to Sanjay and that when without and hesitation Ahem told him that the girl in the picture is called Gopi, his wife and Sanjay's sister and told him about Urmila and maamaji and how he married Gopi ( Renuka ). Sanjay was so filled with hurt at the thought that he could have had his sister years ago but all due to this woman. He asked Ahem whether he told Gopi about him and both looked at each other and this time Jigar fill him on the happenings and his sister's disappearance. Now he was looking at Ahem with disgust and started blasting at him for being inhumane and maltreating a woman. Ahem just bow his head down in shame and tears as all that Sanjay was saying was stabbing his heart as he knew everything was true. Sanjay eventually left and Jigar drove them home and Ahem looking so depressed went to his room and not to come out for rest of the weekend. He shut himself in the room and spread Gopi's clothes all over the bed and lay on top of them caressing and smelling her sent. 

Meanwhile, Jigar went to see Sanjay and speak to him and asked his help in exposing Urmilla as she is the root cause of the whole mess. He made Sanjay realised that all was not his bhai's fault but did not excuse hia behaviour towards his lovely bhabi. Sanjay refuse to forgive Ahem but promise to work with Modi company only if Jigar will be dealing with him and both parted with when to meet in Delhi and all the formalities sorted.

That same day, Gopi was dropped at the train station going to Delhi and was saying her tearful good byes to Abdul and his family and all came except the new wife. Gopi thanked her Abdul papa and sister and when the announcement for departure was made, she hugged all of them and went in and waved and said she will call often. 

The next day the train arrived at her destination and saw a very modern beautiful girl dressed in red top and jeans was holding a board with her name ( Hamida ) on it. She approach her and the girl was apprehensive at first and then she remembered that her Abdul papa told her tell his niece her real name when she reach Delhi and that Hamida was just a precaution and when she did, the girl smiled at her and introduced herself as Sara and she took Gopi's luggage and led the way to the car park and put herstuff in the trunk and sat at the driver's seat and asked Gopi to sit in front and drove off. Gopi was shocked to see a woman drive and was excited with the beauty of the landscape of the city. She was looking all over in awe and said Delhi is big and here she will be lost in the crowd and Ahemji won't find her. When they reach Sara's two bedroom flat, she looked all over and complimented her house and the decor. She was then asked to freshen up and have some food as Sara has to rush to work for a shoot out and fitting models with their gowns. She wondered whether to take Gopi with her but said she must be tired and therefore told Gopi to stay at home and be confortable and not to open the doors for anyone and show her how to operate the tv, microwave and cooker and left. 

When she reached work, which was two hours drive, she phoned and Gopi took the it at the third attempt as they have discussed and explained to her again everything needed and hung up. Sara liked Gopi the moment she saw her and a feeling of protection came over her which she can't explain but knew that she will not let her fall into bad trap like most people who first come to the city. She has promised her uncle that she will help Gopi untill she is independent on her own but now having met her, she knew Gopi need a lot of guidance and protection from the wolves cluches in the city that can't wait to take advantage of a naive and innocent girl and turn them into a vamp but she is not going to let that happen to Gopi as has happened to her. She did not have a protector but she will be one to Gopi, she promise herself.

Monday morning at MM when everyone was at the table, Jigar announced that his will be travelling to Delhi in two days. Rashi jumped in and said Jigarji since our marriage, we have not been anywhere so please take me with you to Delhi. to this he said have you forgotten Switzerland already but she interrupted and said I mean in our nation. Hetal too asked him to but Ahem said 'no kakiji, Jigar is going for important meetings with very important clients and no distraction is needed and he will be back by Monday". The whole family turned to look at him as they have not seen him often and since Gopi left, this is the first time he has join the family meal. Hetal was in tears seeing him unclean shave very skinny and his eyes devoid of emotions and said 'Ahem beta what have you done to yourself, you look tired and beta you need rest". He replied kaki I've rested the whole weekend anyway am too leaving in two days time to Mumbai and will be back by Friday". All protested for him to take more rest but he refused and when they finished eating, he ask of his mother since they too have not spoken since that day and he want to make amends with the family and before he went up to his mum he said " I want to apologize to you all for my past behaviour and I take full responsibility for what happened with Gopi and I wish I could turn back time and change everything that happened but it's not to be so as elders I seek you forgiveness as I know I've disappointed you all as you did not expect this from any of your children but all that I've done was my frustration and anger taken out on the wrong people but now I know what my weaknesses are and I intend on correcting them all possibly". Hetal and even his dad said he was proud of him and all bless him and Jigar noded at him in approval and he went to his mum and knocked but kokila saw him through the mirror and ignored him but he went in and told his mum he was going to Mumbai and as always too her blessing before any project and touched her feet and waited until she give in and blessed him and before leaving he said
 " Mum at present am your worse enemy for what I done to the gem you brought me but I promise you that I won't stop searching until I find her"
 " then what are you going to do Ahem, keep raping her and defaming her. What do you want with Gopi, tell me. She loved, cared and tolerated your torture she took great care of your family and what did you give her in turn. Ahem have you thought of the fact that she could have left here pregnant and no one to support her and give a name to your child. People will be saying all sorts of things to her and all because of you. Is this how I raised you, we were trying to sort Kinjal's problems and you were slyly diong evil right under my nose and mocking your mother Ahem". kokila fuming 
" Mum  I did not rape her and why are you talking about her being pregnant. Is that what you think of your son, I've done so many evil deeds to her mum but to let her suffer with my child alone will not happen as we have not gone that far. Yes mum in my lust for my wife I nearly raped her but I did not go further as we were interrupted by Rashi".He recalled at that happened to kokila who looked shocked and apologetic to Ahem but he stopped her and told her all they know about Urshi and told her mum that if it were nor for Rashi then her fear would have been a possibility but nothing happened but yes he admit he loved and only loves Gopi and he was going to do everything in his power to find her and stormed off leaving a distrouted kokila on the floor.

hope you enjoy and please do comment 

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

DamayantiM79jag04savvikishu81gmjudvVampgirlpallavisarkarrsshreemunnihyderabad_Precious_vaishali667uamaz-neela-..Naina..shaina.sharmarsk16Tacker_Holic007jindalswasthiushankitvcHansaNll-Shilpa-lldumas.SajnaVe.

jag04

Groupbie

jag04

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
nice keep updatingClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammona

savvi

savvi

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
nice but i dont want ahemji to suffer so much yaar not not at all

Jammona

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Good update. Can't wait to see how Gopi develops under the wings of Sara. Hopefully she will become independent without needing the help of Ahem, Jigar and her brother Sanjay as I think it would be a nice surprise to them to see her when she has gained success on her own. 

Jammona

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
great update. plz continue soon.loved the update.

Jammona

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Good update ... Ahem has talked to his mum and now she too knows what really went on. Looking forward to Gopi modernising and her being found.

Jammona

vaasanthi

Goldie

vaasanthi

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
waiting for the update

Jammona

Post Reply New Post

Go to top