Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff: what a Gem: A note on page 47 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 48

Nilu.Dasuni

IF-Rockerz

Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Well developed story with nice story line.
Waitng for the next part

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff: what a Gem: A note on page 47 (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kvgmatri

kvgmatri

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Good one! Really nice...waiting for the next part...somehow this couple really inspires so many love stories and scenes Embarrassed

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Very nice chapters

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
great work! continue next part please

Jammona

Jammona

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
part 5:

That same night. Jigar was looking for Rashi ans called out her name, meanwhile she was in the kitchen trying to call her mum and update her on the happenings at mm house but was distracted with Jagar's approaching voice and she quickly decided to look for some excuse and pretended to be warming up hot milk for him. When he reached the kitchen and saw what she was, he gave her a smile and said i've been looking for but she cut him and said jigarji are you trying to spy on me but got disappointed that an in fact making your warm milk. It nothing Rashi it's just everyone gone to bed and i did not see you so i was just worried but leave all that and let go to bed. She only glared at him and both left.

In their room she went to the washroom to change and returned to find Jigar in a sitting position and wondered what he is up to and went to her side of the bed ignoring him.

he started " Rashi you know today is one of the happiest day at mm cause finally Gopi bhabi got the love she was craving from Ahem bhai and to be honest this is the happiest I've seen bhai for long time. You know after finishing college he went to America and after returning he stared shouldering kakaji responsibilities and modi business single handed and even before that he left socializing because kakiji always told him that his first priority in is business and everything else can wait. He was always hard working and lost track of enjoying life. But you will see Rashi bhabi will bring the old bhai i know and grew up with.  With her care, patience and love am sure they will live a wonderful and happy live together and also bhabi deserve it after a year long of unhappiness".

All this while Rashi was glaring and angry at him and when she could hear no more, she interupted him saying " Jigarji you only care about what Ahemjiju likes, feels and says and gopi' happiness but you never think about my wants, desires or feeling. You will always run after Ahemjiju and not make enough or well to be recognises and that's why you sitting here saying all this whilst what I go through in this house does not matter to you or anyone. Everyone is concern about gopi and her tears and ready to wipe them for her whereas no one even knows when an in tears. Anyway leave all this foolish talk as you will never understand me or my needs so goodnight Jigarji and be happy because Amenji and gopi are and not me". She then turned off her side lamp and went to sleep leaving at astonished Jigar who looked hurt and frustrated but decided to let it go for another day.

hope to upgrade more later being busy

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

DamayantiM79sanjalipallavisarkarrsshreeElizaKawa-neela-..Naina..rsk16pretty_hTacker_HolicDhabu89swasthiHansaN-JollyJabeen-dumas

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
good to see rashi frustrated.nice update.

evanjaidan2226

evanjaidan2226

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
cool

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
This storyline is developing really well.

A satisfied Gohem and a frustrated Rashi, more of this the better.

Update soon.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top