Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff: what a Gem: A note on page 47 (Page 10)

savvi Senior Member
savvi
savvi

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
totally awesome...  yes i want mr. Ahemji to go mad like this for his gopi gawar and love her like anything...  really awesome and also like the story line of jigar loving another person ...not the devil rashi...   really i want another pair for jigar since rashi is never going to change in her life  poor jigar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammonahana_y

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Awesome Update very nice~!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammona

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Loved the twist!!! Jigar deserves someone that will care for him unconditionally and Rashi needs to be out of the picture because after what she has done she cannot be given a place as his wife. 

Jammona

Jammona Senior Member
Jammona
Jammona

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I THANK YOU ALL READERS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AS IT MOTIVATE US TO KEEP GOING. THANKS TO AL

PART 14 UPDATED:

Things at MM are in a mess as both Kokila and Hetal are worried about Ahem not returning. The car has been sent to pick him but the driver came back and told them that Ahem has been arrested at Mumbai airport and and they were anxious to know the reasons but Chirag and Parag has been unable to reach any of their sons. When the gentlemen came home they saw the concern look of their wives and kokila was being consoled by Hetal, who was trying her best to hide her own emotions but her husband could see the fear in her eyes and then the phone rang and all rushed to pick it up and it was Ahem informing them of his changed plans but brush off the arrest as false as he does not want to scare them and he did not tell them his real reason for going to Delhi but said as soon as he reaches there, he will send Jigar back as he might need to stay longer and on that note, he hung up. All felt relieved but kokila was suspicious of her son's trip to Delhi.

Abdul too was tense since seeing the money his wife got for disclosing Gopi's truth and has been trying to contact his niece and give her the latest but failed and left  voice message to be called back urgently.

Meanwhile, Sara and Gopi has reached the venue early as Sara is the co-ordinator and co-designer and has to arrange everything to perfection and therefore left Gopi in her personal make up room. Whilst sitting there, Gopi decided to do the finishing touches of the dress and hoping that Sara will like it. After she was done, she hung it up with some other clothes on a rag and went to the ladies to freshen up but when she came back, the rag was gone and thought Sara liked the dress and took it with her.

Ahem finally boarded his flight and might make it to the venue. He has tried Jigar so much now it was hopeless as when he was at the airport launch, he brouche the net to locate the venue. He was tired and sleepy but refused to sleep not wanting to miss the first flight to Delhi. He thought about what Rag told him and could not believe that he met Gopi at the shrine the day she left. He cursed himself for not recognising her in her hidden dress but was glad she is save and made a quiet thank you to the man who took care of her which he, Ahem Modi did not do for the entire year of their marriage but promised to change all that. He slept throughout the flight journey with the thought of Gopi.

Sanjal is a punctual freak and since his sister is facinated with designing, he decided to take her along but was waiting impatiently for her outside by the car with Jigar. A swift breeze hit Jigar on the face as he had his back to the house and when he turned to avoid dust into his eyes, he saw her standing just at the entrance looking stunning. He took her beauty in looking everywhere at her and endeavouring her to the core. The effect he has on her was intriguing him as she turn pink when their eyes met and no one seems to matter only the sensation that's brewing between them, the feeling of longing hit him hard and all he now wanted was stirring at him but he knew it's not to be and pulled away his gaze and was about to enter the can when he saw her miss a step and quickly rushed to her and that moment of touching her delicate, soft and feminine body against him brought a raw desire deep within him. He watch her tremble as she too felt it and all Jigar want to do that instant was carry her upstairs and devour in those plum lips of her and savour every inch of her silky soft skin but was brought back to life by Sanjay's voice. He helped her in the back seat and took his and all left in silence.    

All the guest arrived and the show started well and was going smoothly when one of the models accidentally tore the best dress to be worn by the show stopper. Sara was tense and feeling agitated and went to the loo to cry as this was suppose to be her break through as a designer and now all her efforts are in the drain and she will remain a co-ordinator. Gopi saw her and ran after her and did her best to console and and told her to have faith in kanaji and he won't let the evening be spoilt. Whilst the twoo ladies were in the loo, Sara's assistant has already dressed sent the show stopper out and the moment she step foot on the platform, people cheered loudly and applauded but at the back Sara was taunting her assistant for sending the show stopper and when they heard the cheering, they looked through and Sara looked at the assistant and asked him when did he make that dress as he too thought Sara made and now both are confused when Gopi told them in her astonishment that she made it for Sara to wear at the party as a surprise and does not know how it got there. But when the assistance said it was on the rag with the other model's clothes, all confusions were sorted and Sara once again hug Gopi and thank her for the dress as it saved her night and loved it.

Meanwhile outside the venue, Ahem arrived late due to traffic but was not allowed in as he had no invitation even though he told them that his brother and co-partner were there. He was getting angrier and his frustation was becoming unbearable and decided to wait and join the after party and might meet this Sara girl. 

The show was a hit and Sanajy led Jigar and sister to the back to meet and congratulate his friend who is Sara's co-designer. When they reach his cabin Sanjay congratulated him and they chit chatted for a while and were about to leave when he bump into Sara and his life was not to be the same again. They were introduced and Sanjay was dump founded cause all his eyes were for Sara and as he was smitten by the bomb shell facing him back but Sara was not in the slightest moved as many men she has met only know how to use and now she is more guarded around them and excused herself and spoke to her co-designer. She told him that their show stopper's dress was tored and that the one used was designed by her sister Gopi. 

At the mere mention of the name Gopi, both Jigar and Sanjay flinched and looked at her and wished it was there Gopi. Sara was told that the dress was sold at a whooping ten lakh and she could not believe it and said she wanted the dress back as it was a gift from her sister but was told it was too late and she should think of hiring Gopi as she is good and should bring her to the party and introduce to him but she turned him down and  left in anger and glared at Sanjay who could not take his eyes off her.

Sara led Gopi through the back door and left for their hotel suit and mean while Ahem was still at the front waiting anxiously when he saw people leaving and rushed quickly and grab Jigar from the crowd,who looked stunned to see his bhai in Delhi and was scared with the way he grab him and was pushing through the crowd.  In all his anger he said " how could you be so irresponsible Jigar. Since yesterday I've been trying your phone and it's off, do you know what I've been through the last 24hours how long I've been sitting here waiting and hoping you will feel my pain and anguish and come to my rescue but no. You are my younger brother and we were a team but no you are only concern about your pleasure and this show.".  "Bhai what are you saying and why are you here"? Now Ahem is fuming and said " oh now you want to show your concern but where were you when your bhai need you, when his only hope depended on your help. Leave it Jigar it pointless depending on you but tell me one thing there was suppose to be a designer called Sara here, have you heard of her in there or better still seen her". Yes but why bhai. Let me have your pass and may be we will meet at your hotel and stormed off without noticing Sanjay or his sister witnessing them.

At there hotel room Gopi was trying her best to console and uncontrollable Sara who has been crying since they got back. After some time she told Gopi that life in the city is tough and she has learnt it the worst. " You see Gopi am an orphan too but Abdul uncle took great care of me and did not make me feel the loss of my parents at any point in my life. One day his friend came to our place and convince chacha to let me come to the city as I've designing talent and he finally relented when I told him I want to spread my wings. He can and brought me and made sure I was safe and secure at his friend' place before he went back. After that my life was hell and I could not tell chacha the truth as i was threatened and they when i could not take the torture and abuse, I ran away and met my co-designer. He too was nice and sympathetic in the beginning and then when I turned nineteen, he too started to abuse me first physically then he started to hurt me and say if I don't do as he says then he will kill me. One night after his show finished, he came drunk and raped me. I've tried leaving him since but the threats won't stop and now got used to it and join his group of concubines. Everything I own he takes and gives me allowances out of that until I got a savior in my assistant, who help he secretly sell some of my designs and now a have my own account with a different name and today is my break through. He promised that after today I can work for myself but will give him 50% share but when I met him today, I knew he lied and when I told him that you designed the best outfit, he wants you now and am not letting that happen so we are going to Mumbai from tomorrow. Everything has been arranged and we can work as sisters and design our own". She finish telling Gopi who was now subbing for her and said what about tonight to which Sara replied we will go to avoid suspicions.

At the party, Ahem was only looking for Gopi and since he has not met Sara, told Jigar to alert him when he finds her without filling him in or telling him the reason he was there. After a while Jigar spotted her  alone and signalled his bhai who within two stripe got to her and grab her arm and drag her outside followed by Jigar and Sanjay too saw them and led his sister  to them. 

Ahem asked her " where is she, where is my wife"? A confused Sara freed herself and said who are you and what wife are you talking about.

Am Ahem modi, Gopi Modi's husband and now I know she is with you so please tell me where is she. She is now looking at him disgusted and said well apparently with my advice she will officially divorce you cause you are not worthy of her and what husband, since the year of marriage, what husband duties have you fulfilled and don't be shocked, she told me everything. Tell me this Ahem Modi, there are a lot of women who can give your family heir so why are you after the poor soul. Showing fake affection to get her in bed. I know your type of rich men that think we women have no heart but we do and and so does Gopi. If you care for her one bit, then let her go.

Never he wailed she is my wife and no matter what you all say and I will find her and will apologize to her cause I love her. She is my soul and gem and i know that i've hurt her beyond words but i want a chance to explain so please Sara tell me where she is. As she does not trust men, she told him her flat and said she went with her driver after the show as she doesn't want vultures feeding on her and look Ahem straight in the eye and headed inside only to be stopped by Sanjay, who said look Sara that Gopi you were talking about is my sister and we've been separated since childhood so please help us. 

Wow suddenly she has a brother and who are you two pointing to Jigar and Kajal. She is my bhabi and this is her step sister. Gopi never mention having a family and the only person she mention was Ahemji hurling at him with hateful glanced and left. 

Ahem can't bear the pain any more and sat down crying in self pity and this time Sanjay came and sat next to him and comforted Ahem and said he does not believe she is telling the truth.

Edited by kamjal - 25 October 2011 at 2:07am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarsavviuamaz-neela-rsk16shaina.sharmasweetie_angelushankitvcswasthihana_y..Naina..HansaN-JollyJabeen-

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Great update ... Ahem is repenting. Hope Sara realises that his feelings are genuine.

Update soon.

Jammona

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Nice update, I hope Gopi is alright at the flat on her own !!

Jammona

tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
nyc twists nd turns..very intrestin

Jammona

sweetie_angel IF-Dazzler
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel