Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

sorry guys for the long over due update and please blame it on the cvs for getting me hooked on the tv and not wanting to miss a gohem moment. also i know that saathiya is far ahead of my story and therefore I may steal from some of the wonderful gohem scenes we have been given. So enjoy 

Part 6:

The next morning both couples went down for breakfast and whilst Gohem were looking happy and excited Raji were no even glancing at each other and the family members fail to notice them as all their attentions were on Gohem. When the gay finished eating, Ahem locked eyes with Gopi for a while before Ahem then said to her don't forget to follow the timetables I give you and if you have any problems, note them down and we will discuss when I get home and she nodded and Ahem said his byes to all and see you soon very quietly to Gopi when he was passing her to leave. Jigar too got up and said he was going with Ahem as Rashi was giving him horrifying looks throughout the meal.

At the office, Ahem was smiling and greeted everyone there and all were shocked as to their boss's change of mood but were happy. on the other hand Jigar was in deep thought as to what Rashi said and meant and decides that when he reach home will talk to her and that for now he needs to concentrate on his work.

At MM house, Kokila has asked Gopi to clean up the mandir and go do her studies whilst Rashi will be handling the kitchen. Both Hetal and Kokila excused themselves and left the bahus alone to their task. Rashi sieze the opportunity and called her mum and told her what happened the night after she left and her advice was for Rashi to find a way and tell Gopi Why Ahem retook their vows and distract her from her studies. On the other hand, when Gopi finished her work, decided to help Rashi and later do her studies but as she was about to head to the kitchen she heard Kokila calling and asking her if she finished and she said yes and also asked if she can help in the kitchen before starting studied because due to her studies Rashi is doing most of the chores and Kokila refused her and ordered her to go to her room and study and she left. Meanwhile, Rashi heard Kokila calling Gopi and was evesdropping to their conversation and cursed before returning to the kitchen to do her work and when Kokila came, she yell at her for being slow and helped a bit before leaving Rashi to finish.

Rashi went to Gopi's room and was asked to enter and when she did she said Gopi " am so happy for you that Ahemjiju renewed his vows with you. We were all shocked with his action but am skeptical about his sudden change. You see before this studies started, Ahemjiju always shouted at you in front of all, he never love d, cared and treated you right but suddenly he took his vows with you because Kakiji told him to because she wants to see you happy and you know he will do anything his mum asked him to. Gopi I hope he did not tricked you into doing anything because Kakiji wants grand children as Ahem's Naani is getting older and weak and she thinks you will do whatever Ahemjiju asked you to do and as your sister am telling you they only make you do what they want and if it means using you they will". Gopi was shocked with what she was hearing and with tears running down her cheeks said" but Ahemji said he took the vows because he wants to and nothing else and he said he loves me in front of everyone then how can you say all these and also Maaji loves me like her daughter" but was interrutped by Rashi who told her that Ahem said all that because Kakiji told him to do whatever it takes to make you happy untill the get what they want from you and then will dump you. Look Gopi I think they will keep you until you are well educated and Ahemjiju will tell you to go as now you can take care of yourself. You are nice and naive and you do not understand their trick. By now Gopi was devastated and remembered her night Ahem and ran to the wash room to cry and later came out after washing her face. Rashi was still there and finally asked her whether something happened with Ahem that night and then Gopi told her that Ahem started to do something to her but stopped and Rashi added" you see he does not love you because you only sleep with the ones you love and Gopi you are attractive and beautiful so if Ahemjiju loves you then last night would have been you suhaag raat but he want to take his time to put his mum action into play so be werry. of his tactics". With that last poisonous statement she left contented and Gopi distroted beyond believe.

Gopi could no longer study after what Rashi conveyed to her. She taught about the wonderful things Ahem told her and felt cheated and betrayed by both mother and son and decided that she will leave after her exams which are due soon.

Later a happy Ahem walked through the doors with a bouquet of flowers and went straight to his room to find no Gopi there as she went to Kokila to ask her what to prepare for dinner but was shouted at for not using her brains and come up with something rather than always asking her. With the way Kokila handled her there she thought about what Rashi said not knowing that Urmila has already called Kokila and informed her of her daughter doing modelling without hers or Dawal's consent and that she was waiting for Ahem to go with her and sort out that problem. A glum look Gopi went to the Kitchen and saw Hetal and changed her mood and asked her what to prepare for dinner. Meanwhile when Ahem came from freshening up and still found no Gopi, was getting angry at that time his mum came in and told him what happened and without a second thought went with her and Gopi saw them leaving and was stund to see Ahem back and not even asked for her. By this time, Hetal has left her in the kitchen with Rashi who noticed Gopi and said you see what I mean.Ahemjiju did not even come looking for as someone in love would do but he went to his mum and who knows where they went. But since you do not listen to your sister and don't want her advice this is what is happening.She smirked at her success and left Gopi destroyed once again.

Mor to come hope you enjoy and I will try and update quicker soon and don't worry  some happiness will come soon.   

PART 7:   for over 18 only

Upon seeing them leave, Gopi quickly finished dinner and left to her room devastated. She decided to bury her hurt and study but was unable to concentrate and her thoughts drifted to her loosing her parents at a tender age, craving for her lost brother with the hope of finding him one day and her life at her maami's house. How her maami refused to let her study or for little Panna to even teach her, how she was beaten if Rashi was unhappy with her or for no reason and worse locking her in a dark store room for the whole night without food or water and making her do all the chores in the house and if her maama interfeared she would be blamed for reporting to him. After accepting her faith all she asked for was to feel wanted,cared for and loved and her hope of that too died when she realised that the man she thought would give her all these was in fact in love with someone else. Gopi rememberd all that happened since her marriage to Ahem and uncontrollable tears were running down her cheeks and then she went and took her parents photo and subbed and asked why they left her all alone to suffer and no one to guide her in this world. She sat on the floor and cried more and that's how Ahem found her and he was more devastated as to the state Gopi was in because he left a happy gopi and when he saw the picture in her hands, he thought that was the reason for her situation and was pained to see her like this and has tears in his eyes and only realised them when a droplet fell on the portrait and wiped them quickly and then lightly touch Gopi on the shoulders and help her to sit on the sofa.He then brought her water to drink but she refused and went to the wash room to tidy up leaving a genuinely hurting and thinking Ahem. 

"What might be the cause of her pain, she was very happy this morning and i thought we have sorted out her parents issue or may be not. May be i need to find the truth about her existence but i told Gopi that she can speak to me of anything that hurts her or other wise. Oh! talk of last night and how it felt to touch and kiss her, how i wanted it all to teach her love making, to feel her softness, those devilish lip were hunting for ages and he did not want to stop and wished to kiss them forever and how he wanted to undress her and feel every naked inch of her lusterous body. Dear me am going to go mental before i even have her completely and i've promised to take it easy and know her better and romance her with flowers, oooh! the flowers i brought for her, i left them in mum's room thinking she was there and now how do i retrieve them. oh! Ahem Modi you are a gonna for forgetting such little details in you life and you said you wanted to start a fresh. Forget the flowers, now i've to know what hurting her and also find out about her family but first i need a cold shower as usual. My darling Gopi you have a very hungry man to handle soon". He thought to himself and when he knock on the door he was surprise to not find Gopi there and thought it strange that she left without notifying. He decided to shower and go down and found her serving dinner to all and  then dish a plate and excused herself and headed to his mum's room only for his mum to refuse to eat and eventually did when he coaxed her. Ahem found it strange and thought Gopi is trying to avoid her as she did not come back to the dinner and even he did not eat when he saw her dishing for his mum as he knew his mum's state of mind at that time and thought Gopi will need his assistance in persuading her to eat and he was right but now he is feeling hurt and was waiting impatiently for her to come up but she seems to be taking her time.

He got vexed and decided to check on and and when he found her sleeping at the mandir place with tear marks on her face he became angrier and shook her hard to wake her up. Gopi looked scared when he saw he and he held her hand and dragged her to their room, pushed her inside and locked the door. Gopi was crying and fearful as to what he will do as he started to take steps towards her and she started to back away. The further she backs away the nearer Ahem walks towards her, with fierce eyes piercing through her and only stopped few inches away enough for her to feel the heat of fire coming from him and put both his hand on either sides of the wall she in pushed to in order to avoid her escaping. Gopi was looking everywhere else apart his eyes and playing with her pallu and when Ahem was not getting any eye contact with her he held her chin up forcefully and made her to look at him whilst he tried to read her sudden behavior and when she refused by closing her eyes not knowing that she was inviting and in order to punish her Ahem roughly pressed his lips hard on hers and began seeking,kissing hard,even biting hard on her lips totally ignoring her cries and pushing and tapping on his chest to free herself but rather he pinned both her hands to the wall and continue his assault by  kissing around the corners of lips, nibbling and even hungrily pressing harder for her to allow him in and finally when Gopi felt no power left she allow him to plung, suck, taste and drink deeper into her mouth driving them both with needs and Ahem now fully uncontrollable was kissing her neck. the back of her ears and where ever he bit her will be followed by licking and a deep kissing. both were deep in passion and Ahem left her hands and started caressing her hair and still kissing her deeper and pulling her more towards his aroused being and started to undo the hook of her top and moved his hand up her back and was not satisfied and left her mouth and started kissing her neck and lingered around whilst he removes the pins to free the dupatta and be able to touch her delicate skin freely. now he loosen the top and caress her back whilst bring his lips back to her and sucking her tong and sending waves of pleasure through Gopi and making her clung to him more and feeling his desire down below and gasped and when he press his hand to her belly, gopi was feeling herself floating with want and he kept moving his hand slowly up and touched near her cleverage and she unknowing jumped and again he started to relax her her trailing kisses over her face, neck, ears and once more wanted more and plunging his mouth into hers seeking and was pushed more when Gopi started to respond eagerly and then he moved his hand to cup her breast and she groaned making him hungrier and caressing the breast  until hard before doing the same with the other and by this time, both are so engolve with desire and Ahem left her mouth and bend to first lick her nipples and when she arched back and presenting him with the most endearing pair of ripped beautiful breast he took one full mouth making yorn for more by pressing into his mouth to let him suck harder and  when she cried his name out of pleasure he moved his attention to the other and suck like his life will end without it and keep caressing  and sucking and now uncontrollably went for her mouth and this time Gopi giving equally as she get and started to touching him on the chest and was unsatisfied too and pull his kurta higher and touched the tinny hair on his chest making him shrudder and inhaling deeply and went for the breast again sucking agressively  whilst caring her to the bed and kept licking and sucking and kissing the mouth and both cried out for orgasm having reached their picked and when he was about to completely undress her and make her his they heard a loud bang on their and it was none other Rashi calling Gopi as she saw Ahem dragging her to their room and was waiting impatiently to hear Ahem taunting her but as time kept she decided to interupt and ask Gopi's help to make a surprise talli for both her kakji and maaji.

Both were drawn to the state they were and Gopi quickly gathered the bed covers and rushed to the wash room and started crying profoundly and uncontrollably and remembered all that Rashi told her that afternoon and believe her. As for Ahem at that time was feeling mad not only at Rashi but with what he has done to Gopi. In his anger he shouted back at Rashi " what do you want with Gopi at this time of the night and besides she is in the wash room so what ever it is will have to wait till the morning as its late, so leave". She did thinking nothing happened but Ahem making Gopi to study till late smirking not knowing someone saw her but disappeared before she noticed their presence. 

Ahem tried to block his eyes to shut the images of what he did out of his mind by closing them firmly. From the moment Rashi disturbed them he could not look at Gopi in the eye dreading the hurt she might be going and it's all due to him only a day after promising to treat her well. " How could i do this to her. am disgusted at myself as i was raping my wife. I forced myself on her and what could she do rather than give in to my vengenant assault. How could she trust me now and open up to me.Oh God what have I done, how did I lost control of the situation. My anger was no excuse to what i did and no amount of apologizing will solve this. I don't even know how to console her now as she mush hate me and feel cheap. i did this mess then i will sort it out but for now i will let her be as she would not want me near her". 

As for Gopi she shed more tears feeling cheap and used and now dejected and thought just less than 24 hours of promise thrown to the bin and felt hurt and pain deeper than before as now her Ahemji has distroyed even her soul and lied on the floor of the wash room until she has her eyes are devoid of feelings. Both in their thought and feeling drifted to sleep.

More update to come 

Edited by kamjal - 12 years ago
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update.but please bring in happy times fast.lovely update.
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really great update very nice one
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Wow part 7 very nice ~!
keep it up 
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update hope gopi realises rashi's tricks soon
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PART 8:   

Gopi woke up at her usual time but soon recalled what happened and where she slept and got up quickly and washed and remembered she does not have clothes to change into so she wrap her towel around her and pip into the room to ensure Ahem was asleep before quickly heading towards her wardrop but her luck ran out as Ahem too had a restless night and got up to sit on the bed and saw some movements near the ward rope and swiched on the beds and was stund to see a near naked Gopi with dripping wet hair and looking like a fairy and as their eyes met, he just could not stop stirring with mouth opened. Gopi on the other hand was trying her best to hide behind the ward rope door but was not doing a great job and only look back at Ahem with shock and fear written over her as she starts to recall what happened before. She then use her saree and covered herself and that when Ahem's gaze left her and said I will go to the wash room so you can change then and let me know when you finish so that I can come the room and left giving her one last look.  Gopi release her breath not knowing she was holding on to it waiting for what Ahem would have done seeing her like that. In the bath room Ahem was cursing himself " if only I had not treated her so badly last night, I would have had the chance to seduce her now and may be happily made her complete. I've hurt her so terribly I can't properly lust at her beauty without feeling guilty. Oh dear me I've not finish solving our problems and now added a very serious one but i will do anything to correct all my mistakes and and firt I have to speak to her". Gopi finished dressing up and made and on her way out of the room knock on the door and left hoping Ahem heard and would come out as she cannot face him or look at himm without remembering what he did to her.

At the breakfast table, Gopi served everyone including him but did not glance at him once and now has her pallu pulled further to her face hiding it from Ahem and that hurt him more even though he knew he caused it but other members read it wrong and started taesing them. Jigar said " wow bhabi you are still reeling from the surprise bhai gave that you are shy to show him your face today" and everyone laugh except Rashi and Ahem and Gopi with tears in her eyes rushed to the kitchen and to the kitchen terrace. Hetal said to Jigar you made Gopi run away now Ahem won't see her before he goes to office and asked Rashi but was stopprd by Ahem who went to the kitchen but did not find her there and saw the other door opened and with to the terrace and found her leaning on the wall looking at the sky and lost in thoughts with tears drops on her cheeks. He stood there for a while trying to read her emtions and know she was hurt and and was hurting himself as he shut his eyes not to remember his vicious act at her, he then open his eyes and walk towards her and stopped few steps away so as not to scare her further.

" Gopi" he said and that made her jump out of her thoughts and fibble for her dupatta and looked every where but not at him but that did not detar him as he want a way to solve his issues and at present he has hurt her beyond words. So he continue by saying" what i did to you last night is unforgiveable cause even I cannot forgive myself for and am ashame of to remember it. I just don't want you to blame yourself as it's all my fault'. " Ahemji if am not at fault then why did you punish me so badly as you know if you want my life then I would give it to you happily and therefore if what you did was on your mind then all you needed to do was asked but you destroyed my soul with you behaviour and am thinking the vows we took has no value" she said.  " Gopi please don't say that I don't want your life rather you are my life and I'll be lost without you and what I did to you was out of anger and that's not an excuse for hurting you but believe me when I say that i wanted to wait until we know each other well and regarding the vows I wanted to take them with you to be official and I do value them and yes I made a huge mistake and hopefully Gopi you will forgive me". "Ahemji can you honestly answer one question, " how's Naaniji health"? Ahem looked at her quizzically and retorted " why suddenly you asking me about her and what has she got to do with what we are talking about. Look Gopi we will talk more when i come home as am getting late for an important meeting and started to leave but turned and said mum called to check on her three days ago and said she was not well and is becoming more forgetful. And Gopi that is the truth" and left her thinking further to what Rashi said regarding Naani being old and unwell and wanting to see her great grand children.

Rashi had already excused herself from the dinner and listen to their conversation and knew all is not well and intended to find out and went to Gopi and said what are you still doing here everyone was looking for you there. Ahemjiju came to meet you before he leaves. Look Gopi I can see that you were crying as your eyes are swollen but if you do not want to tell you only sister what's bordering then I can't help you. Upon hearing Rashi's fake concern she said to her that she was right about Naaniji being unwell and that Ahem came near her without giving her the details. Rashi then said you see that's the only reason they are nice to you but you should not give in. But Gopi said but he is my husband, I can't refuse him as he has rights over me even if he does not love me so what can i do, Rashi then told her to wait until everyone is sleeping and leave and she can write a not for Ahem as she can wrtie a bit, to this Gopi agreed.

On his way to his meeting Ahem was thinking what went wrong with him to behave so inhumanely with his wife and her question regarding his Naani which he found odd but brushed aside when a truck horned as he was driving in the wrong lane and quickly came to his senses and drove to the right lane in time and them decide to stop the call for a moment to compose himself before he moves. Just then he received a call asking if he reached there or that he is lost as his boss is in the building but Ahem told him he will be there soon and drove off to the location and introduced himself and was led to a conference room and that the CEO has been informed of his arrival and will be with him soon. Then he remembered that Jigar was suppose to come with him but since he is late he called him and sent him to handle the other project and will meet him there when he finishes and was interrupted by a cough a the person said no phone allowed here and pointed to the sign to which Ahem cut the call and apologize to the man.

Now Ahem was looking at him very intensely as if he was very familiar. He believe he has seen those eyes but can't figure out where and once again was cut through by the man saying " Mr Modi am not sure you are ready for our meeting and therefore call at the office to rearrange the meeting when you are and was about to leave when Ahem and again apologize and said I just thought I have seen you before as you look familiar but am well ready for us to do this as it's beneficial to both companies. Well then Mr Modi you may be seated and allow me to introduce myself as Sanjay Singhania, the new CEO of Singhania Constructions and sat opposite Ahem and told Ahem that the old CEO just passed away not long ago and he just took over and the two men went into discussion.

At MM house, Gopi has decided to put Rashi's taught into action Tonight and went to her room and packed some of the simple sarees, her old stuff,Ahem's picture and the only expensive gift ( saree ) Ahem bought her and left the bag in her cupboard and started to write a note:

" Dear Ahemji am leaving you forever as I have come to accept that you will never love, respect or care for me. I will take away the few good things I got from this marriage which is the studies and it moments as those were the happiest I have seen you and I promise you that won't be wasted and that's your wish too so that you will get rid of me at the end of the studies. I have hoped and prayed for you and I will always do because I LOVE YOU AHEMJI even though you love Anitaji and when am gone please get your love. Ahemji if you wanted a great grand child for Naaniji then all you needed to do was asked and you wish will be fulfilled. You have always hurt me physically,mentally and emtionally and I forgave you all but last night you hurt my soul and am unable to forgive you now but I will try in the future to do so as it won't be easy. I hope you take care of yourself and now I free you of all our wedding vows. Thank you Ahemji for sharing you pace with me for the past year".    Gopi 

At dinner, Kokila told everyone that Ahem will be late and won't join them for dinner and asked Gopi to keep some for him and serve him when he come to which she nodded but disappointed, all ate in silence as the atmosphere was tense between Raji but still no one notices. Ahem came late and went to his room hoping to find Gopi waiting but did not find her there and though where she could be and in anger went to the wash room to freshen up and go to sleep. When he came back, he had a huge smile when he saw the food placed on the table, the aroma feeling the room and sending his belly grouling and at the first bite new Gopi cooked his favourite meal and even glulab gamon for sweetner. As he was starving he ate all and was looking for his sweet wife to thank her and went to bed and waited but before he knew it tiredness toke over and he fell asleep. Gopi nervously walk and peeped to the room and when she saw that Ahem was sleeping, walked quickly and took the dishes down, washed them and had one last look at the place and took her bag and into the dark streets and to her destiny.

That all for now once again hope you like it as much as i enjoy writing

Edited by kamjal - 12 years ago
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update.waiting for more
savvi thumbnail
really sooo goood  and buddy read your 7th and 8th part  man mind blowing.   now i have to take cold shower and wait for my hubby
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Excellent update!
but im really worried now,i hope Ahem finds Gopi and clears all the misunderstandings and he finds out Rash's truth!
please!!!!!!!1
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Wow realy good Update 
Can't wait to read the next part~!