Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ram & sakshi...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

love_hate

Groupbie

love_hate

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
well frndz..plz dont get me wrong..I m a true heart raya fan...its my first post. I alws cherish raya scenes..both their on and off screen chemistry...my today's post is bout thier off screen relation. no no..dont get me worng...ram is married and m nt trying to make any link of them. bt I alws loved their offscreen bhv to each other...I alws thot they really maintain a healthy nice respectful relationshp. m nt sayng I ws wrong. bt fr some days I m seeing sm post tht ram and sakshi got some conflicts...so they dont wana shoot wit each other..it really made me hurt and depressd...I just sqaw a few days ago whr is sbs sakshi ws showing wit dulhan avtaar and talking to ram in off screen in th midst of shoot (ram in sherwani)...hw come ram and sdakshi!!! I alws thot they share a good bond as co stars. ram is a masti khor person. he does masti wit sakshi too..as I saw in channels. and sakshi is  a warm loving person. they seem frndly in offline scenes as I saw in sbs, sbb, saas and the city, e24 channel...even I ws so worried wh woud hapen to th serial then? my worries wud clear if any channel show smthng on this topic like hw ram sakshi r in off screen after this particular news flashed.then one thing came into myu mind..in face book I alws c many offscreen pic of ram wit others ya sakshi wit others..in a very free style..bt thir mutual informal close pic is very rare thir...they dont easily pose for thier pic together...ys thr r sm few...nt too much...even fr the marriage episode...we cud nt get any off screen shadi pic of ram-sakshi...hw they pose in th on going shooting in off screen...

I alws seen tht ram is a very informal frndly person i his intervws or wit any othr co stars..bt sakshi mite be too sm xtent reserved..she dosnt hug ya get intimate wit others tht much...I respect her fr whever she is...bt I really want to c tht both they feel comfort wit each other so tht it add as a bonus fr ur in our raya scenes also..atlst I wud feel more thn happy. ram was alws so frnak tht hw much happy he is to work wit saksi..bt saksi never disclose her opinion so openly bout ram..alws she maintains a distance according to me...tht ws also ok...as per it ws private..bt after seeing their post of conflict..I cudnt control myself to share my view it here..

I knw both r professional actors...even if any personal issue..they wud put aside it fr the show. bt I really wish they really share a mutual frndly supportv relation wi each other...we love raya chemistry...wew r mad fr it..bt I also want their off screen sweet cordial respect trustful relation also...so tht they really get along wit each other well.

NO ILL-MANERS TO ANY ONE...BUT PLS FRNDZ..SHARE UR OPINION ALSO HERE..WH U THINK BOUT THEIR RELATION...AND ONE MORE THING...DOES THEY ADRESS EACH TOHER AS 'AAP'' YA ''TUM''???? I M REALLY KEEN TO KNW THIS MATTER...R THEY THTT MUCH COMFORTABLE AS BOTH R SAME AGED..OR THEY ADRESS AS ''AAAP''???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ram & sakshi..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
The rift between Ram and Sakshi was just a rumour...there was nothing of the sort actually...just the media as normal!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ladupravanizorshanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.