Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Jagat's counter-reply (Page 2)

nihsheeth Groupbie
nihsheeth
nihsheeth

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
dis debate is useless that who is more faulty...G & j they both r selfcentred ,no1 is gonna think about other one's situation. g can only think..." my status(illegal beendni), my life, my career, my marriage,my problems...J can only think..."my wishes,i want i want sorta rant"
this couple gonna rockWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourtiny15

Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Wonderful post dear. loved the last bit about gift-wrapping with a bow and sending him back to DS. Hehehe had a good laugh. I think that's precisely what G will do in the near future. She is very career oriented and will definitely put her career before J also. That this spoilt egoistic boy will not be able to tolerate. Lets see what happens next.

Edited by Mehek25 - 04 September 2011 at 11:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourtiny15

fervour Groupbie
fervour
fervour

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Fervour-she did try to contact him
u r right tanvi.she tried to tell jagat about her being caught up at the hospital but then a mesrage wont have taken very long.ths is wat is usually done wen due to any reason u can not contact a person and an important message has has to ae conveyed.it was jagat's fault!beyond doubts!but if not whollz,at least partly gauri collaborated in him landing up in a bar! u can call me MINI!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Hi mini-i no it g is at fault bt i disagre dat she is even partly is responsible for taking j to bar,g questioned j frm 5yrs we r together wat hapen to u now.truth is he cant tolerate her being more sucesful then him,so he took help of drinks.if nt yesterday,then 2moro ,after dat he wud do the same ,such people just wait for oportunities to react n remove their frustation,,which person doesnt go through these situation in life,it does hapen n we shout also bt dnt land in bars,even sometimes my frnds msg me in morning bt i recieve msg in evening,such situations also do ocur.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fervour

Go to top