Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Today Gauri's reply to Jagat was  "the operation was today, and a great opportunity, it would not have been there tomorrow.  The film will still be there tomorrow -- so I chose the operation"

To which Jagat's brilliant counter-reply in his sharaabi state was

"Yes, but the boys who laughed at me wont be there tomorrow.  I wont be able to show them that my wife loves me tomorrow"  LOLLOLLOLLOL

And Gauri totally stunned at that argument Shocked

I think she needs to buy a big box, put Jagat in it, giftwrap it in a big bow, and send it to Dadisa c/o Badihaveli in Jayetsar

with a cover letter that says "here is a present for you dadisa - I am returning your laadesar" Wink

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepnihsheethfervourm001rsshreeambodidiPicasso9vasujaILoveDramaMehek25swethasyam08Suchi-shamiltiny15Rolzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jagat's counter-reply" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
LOLhihihiiihi!!!

Though J completely over-reacted and I don't support his actions, but I feel Gauri too needs to learn some lessons to maintain balance in different situations. she lacked prudence. In the past or even now, she often does something or does not do something for which situation gets worse.

she should have sent sms or sent message through some other students.

As far J is concerned, don't know if his life will teach anything to this jughead!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanfervourWebsieSuchi-

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Doyelpakki-dont know y bt ur points focus more on g s fault.with regard to j,u overlook at him saying dat he is always like dat.u know i n my best frnds decided to go fr movie bt one just dint cum neither msged me nor others then .we were angry bt we understood her situation .so g faced today a similar situation,i think many of us face such situation in r lives.bt u saying her lack prudence nt now earlier also always created worst situations look like u find her mistake bigger then j.she tried to cal him bt nt reachable she must hv felt they wil watch the film, understand y she dint cum

fervour

Groupbie

fervour

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Doyelpakki-dont know y bt ur points focus more on g s fault.with regard to j,u overlook at him saying dat he is always like dat.u know i n my best frnds decided to go fr movie bt one just dint cum neither msged me nor others then .we were angry bt we understood her situation .so g faced today a similar situation,i think many of us face such situation in r lives.bt u saying her lack prudence nt now earlier also always created worst situations look like u find her mistake bigger then j.she tried to cal him bt nt reachable she must hv felt they wil watch the film, understand y she dint cum
no one denies the fact that jagat is at fault,todaz also as he has always been!the point is,gauri lacks etiquette.jab usko pata tha ki jagat has arranged the party in her honour,she should have had the courtsey to inform him.at least ye excitement share karne ke liye hi contact kar leti.she is is as hopeless as her husband.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nihsheethWebsiedoyelpakhitiny15Suchi-

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Fervour-she did try to contact him

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Tanvi

I agree with u. G tried to call but since she did not get the line, she disconnected and rushed to the OT as their was  hardly anytime...She thought J will understand...That was the problem. She knows only Jagat, the person she has seen...But inside Jagat Jagya is there na...Jagya is a jealous, insecure husband who wishes his wife to be equal to him or lesser than him, but never better than him...Jagat knows gauri for more that 5 years now...He should have known that she would have been held in some urgent work and not over reacted. or he should have been scared that gauri did not answer and she must be in some trouble and rushed to hospital...but no he assumed that Gauri was ignoring him and went to drink.

Generally Docs prefer to marry docs becoz every doc feels that only another doc can understand their life style and responsibility...unlike other careers for a doc their career is first then personal life...Every doc takes an oath to save people and will prioritise their duty before their own happiness...Not many follow it though...But gauri has proved herself to be different. She takes her responsibility seriously...I doubt if Jagat will ever understand that. But whatever is happening is good for her. She can talk to him and try to make him understand...but if he continues to behave this way then it is better for her to leave him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourPicasso9doyelpakhitiny15Suchi-

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
@ tanvi

I am not denying that J over reacted and I am not supporting his actions.

But the fact remains - gauri lacks prudence and often her actions/inactions make situations worse.

This is not the only incident, there are several other incidents where Gauri's anger, lack of judgement about people and situation, not-so polite behavior with others, caused trouble in the past.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Doyelpaki-wasnt this topic abt j bt u chose to elaborate on g.the topic maker saying one thing while ur reply is something else as if u r trying to justify him and dnt u think,yesterday it was very smal mistake of g n j instead of being devdas he shud have understood ,being a doctor u face such situations ,u r in hury so may be the thought of sending sms dint cum nor she had time to cal up others,if it was nt attending a patient surgery ,if she had nt tried to cal then i wud nt suport her . i dnt think she has done any mistake ,atleast i dnt think it is something to pinpoint.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasuja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top