Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Question paper 2:(updated) cheer up with Answers (Page 3)

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
1. Yes I hate an "Evening" in hindi cuz it means shyam! hehe...
2. ?
3. Sky=Akash
Anklet=Paayal And Akash and Payal love each other so sky and anklet love each other!
4. lemmi think... is it jalebis? 

Edited by ---Pari--- - 03 September 2011 at 10:44am
UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Luvser and neloufer_IPKKND great attempt for paper 2 very close only one answer missed!!

well I hav updates all the answers~~~Big smile now i cant get anymore stupid by framing more stupid questions still thankx for participating and cracking them up!

Edited by community_drive - 03 September 2011 at 10:43am
nav_bat IF-Dazzler
nav_bat
nav_bat

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
1. Do you hate an "evening" in URDU language, if yes Y?

Ans. Haha I dont. I speak Urdu 24/7LOLWink

2. If we assume that Arnanv's nana's Atma is still in shantivan, where do u think it exists?

Ans. In the store room.LOL Romantic version: In nani's heart.Embarrassed

3. What can be a relation between sky and an anklet?

Ans. Arnav's the connector, who cares of the relation between the sky and the anklet when the connector is soo happeningDay DreamingLOL

4. if Aartee is round round thing for lavanya, what is the round round thing for Khushi?

Ans. Her head LOL I hardly remember when it isnt speaking; thanks to ASR hes always on her mind, spinning it like a Ferry.LOL And by the way, who can foget her gol gol jalebisLOL

P.S: I gave my answres totally ar random, because I am right now in a mood to crack things upLOL Sorry.Embarrassed

Edited by nav_bat - 03 September 2011 at 10:45am
UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
it was fun hope u all enjoyed n got at ease wit the police track my suggestion dont think too much abt it until moday evening

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghosh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index