Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Question paper 2:(updated) cheer up with Answers (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Sanjana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sanjana-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
1. Yes I hate an "Evening" in hindi cuz it means shyam! hehe...
2. ?
3. Sky=Akash
Anklet=Paayal And Akash and Payal love each other so sky and anklet love each other!
4. lemmi think... is it jalebis? 

Edited by ---Pari--- - 03 September 2011 at 10:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Question paper 2:(updated) cheer up with Answers (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Luvser and neloufer_IPKKND great attempt for paper 2 very close only one answer missed!!

well I hav updates all the answers~~~Big smile now i cant get anymore stupid by framing more stupid questions still thankx for participating and cracking them up!

Edited by community_drive - 03 September 2011 at 10:43am

nav_bat

IF-Dazzler

nav_bat

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
1. Do you hate an "evening" in URDU language, if yes Y?

Ans. Haha I dont. I speak Urdu 24/7LOLWink

2. If we assume that Arnanv's nana's Atma is still in shantivan, where do u think it exists?

Ans. In the store room.LOL Romantic version: In nani's heart.Embarrassed

3. What can be a relation between sky and an anklet?

Ans. Arnav's the connector, who cares of the relation between the sky and the anklet when the connector is soo happeningDay DreamingLOL

4. if Aartee is round round thing for lavanya, what is the round round thing for Khushi?

Ans. Her head LOL I hardly remember when it isnt speaking; thanks to ASR hes always on her mind, spinning it like a Ferry.LOL And by the way, who can foget her gol gol jalebisLOL

P.S: I gave my answres totally ar random, because I am right now in a mood to crack things upLOL Sorry.Embarrassed

Edited by nav_bat - 03 September 2011 at 10:45am

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
it was fun hope u all enjoyed n got at ease wit the police track my suggestion dont think too much abt it until moday evening

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghosh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.