Bade Acche Laggte Hai

What is the first thing Priya will change in Ram?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Ram seems to crazy for food and it is very visible from his health Smile. He ate the full cake in 1st september Bade Achhe Lagte Hai. The new promos of Bade Achhe Lagte Hai just out on Sony TV show Ram ordering breakfast from the hotel room. Following is what he ordered for breakfast

* Spanish omlette (4 eggs)

* 2 Cheese Toast (Extra Cheese)

* 2 Aloo Parontha

* 2 Gobi Parontha

Priya was Wink while listening to ram's order. Then ram asked priya if she wants something for breakfast. Priya said no thanks, then ram became sarcastic and asked her can i order ghaas phoos (salad) for you.

I am sure Priya will target Ram's eating habit first. Today ram is making fun of priya eating salad. But he did not realise that soon he will be only eating salads under priya's strict diet control Smile.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

KickAss_TuishaShaiqMadihaMizhirsshreeprincessphulwaTheRoopsyriatagoreAbhiAniPrincess13.Sphallolaliarnvdbhavanianizorbulls-eyeSakshi_Deewaniash91shaaranyahopehot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the first thing Priya will change in Ram?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ek1229

IF-Dazzler

ek1229

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I hope he does eat ghaas phoos...it is very important for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopehot

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i am a bit irritated with the cake scene... if it was not ram kapoor acting, it would have been disgusting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetSphallolalia

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Very true Bahut jaldi ram kapoor will eat only ghaas poos!!!

KickAss_Tuisha

Groupbie

KickAss_Tuisha

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
maybe not to have so many pills LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopehot

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I really don't know but I'm hoping for something beautiful and not something that I have seen on some other Lead Actresses before.

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nypunya

I am sure Priya will target Ram's eating habit first. Today ram is making fun of priya eating salad. But he did not realise that soon he will be only eating salads under priya's strict diet control Smile.

hahaha... i would love to see datROFLROFL

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
yes nypunya m too thinking dat [riya wuld first like to change d eating habbit of Ram n try to make him fit...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.