Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Melomoon

Groupbie

Melomoon

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
First off let me say that I am trying hard to enjoy Diya Aur Baati Hum, because I need an Indian serial to watch.
But this is really not even close to how good Gulaal was.

Gulaal had suspense everday, everytime I would see an episode I knew the forums would be heating up afterwards with discussions. It was also a tear jerker, crying over it was the norm it was that emotional. The characters had alot of dimension and changes. We all went from hating Dushyant for kiling his own brother to really feeling sorry for him and respecting him. That is good acting! Gulaal was exciting, powerful and moving and Neil Bhatt was amazing, but it was great before he came as well.

Hope this new show steps it up, because so far it seems very one dimensional. I can't believe Star Plus thought that this would do better than Gulaal. We shall see.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgVision21nazsheikhlarimel22NivRen_1who_am_iOYesSheDidAngelbudshaffaPrinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "They cancelled Gulaal for this?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jwalamukhi

IF-Dazzler

jwalamukhi

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
every one is entitled to their own opinion. sorry to say but i never found gulaal so addictive...it was good...thats it...not to hurt your feelings..iam just saying my POV...

but i liked all the episodes of diya aur baati aired till now...there is some unknown attraction in this show...which was unfortunately missing in gulaal...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

alisha23GABRIELLA-TEENMissbantuFSM-93rosha.alarimel22b2011VarshaLuvsArjun-Ramya-Sam_KaShianpiyualkabewafaleavesandwaves-Antu-_-Aslan-sarasingh86garima22-ScarletRose-Guguminti-Chandramukhi-IAmBadGirl

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Guys, please!

I loved Gulaal over anything else but please understand, there is no need to compare or resent DABH merely because it now airs in the same slot.

Gulaal had a decent run, it ended well and it was a terrific experience. But it's unfair to compare it to a new show with newcomers and even more unfair to come to this forum and let your bitterness spill into other people's enjoyment of something new.

I understand you're missing Gulaal - I am too! But Shows end all the time, and if you're a fan of TV, you just have to come to terms sooner or later, right?
Bubble

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmuskaandesisangelshaybabiiex3Nimmi.Missbantularimel22AR_ArShi-Swetha-b2011monika_2691PN_luvs_Arjun-enchanted-piyualkaleavesandwavesmanjhaAquaBluez17-ScarletRose-garima22Prinsesse.Suvi-Chandramukhi-_dkmystery_ChillMaarYaarpratsy

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I understand wat u mean to say , i myself was a gulaal freak  though , i wasnt seen much in forum , welll but please dont compare both shows ...

as this show has just started and Gulaal was very different like u said , i would cry at times with Kesar seeing his love for Gulaal ... but all good things has to come a end ... 

If this show doesnt do well , even it will shut its shop , but no harm in giving it a try and not comparing it with previous show which was classy in itseld... 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Missbanturosha.ab2011-Swetha-OYesSheDidPN_luvs_ArjunsoapbubblepiyualkaAngeloScuro-ScarletRose-Prinsesse.Suvi

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Please understand it is a fictional show.  Every show has to end.  It is good or bad does not matter to the channels.  Only TRPs speak.

This show is interesting so far even though it is most predictable story line.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENrosha.a-Swetha-piyualkaleavesandwavesChillMaarYaar

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
guyz..plz dnt compare 2 shows..gulaal was a gud show..n it ended...
DABH is a new show..its just 5 days old...give it sum tym...n if u dnt lyk d show..then plz dnt comment here n hurt our feelings...i lyk ds show very much

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiMissbanturosha.a-Swetha-b2011Amor.piyualkaleavesandwavesIAmBadGirl

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melomoon

First off let me say that I am trying hard to enjoy Diya Aur Baati Hum, because I need an Indian serial to watch.

Gulaal had suspense everday, everytime I would see an episode I knew the forums would be heating up afterwards with discussions. It was also a tear jerker, crying over it was the norm it was that emotional. The characters had alot of dimension and changes. We all went from hating Dushyant for kiling his own brother to really feeling sorry for him and respecting him. That is good acting! Gulaal was exciting, powerful and moving and Neil Bhatt was amazing, but it was great before he came as well.

Hope this new show steps it up, because so far it seems very one dimensional. I can't believe Star Plus thought that this would do better than Gulaal. We shall see.

Dear melomoon,

Don't try so hard to enjoy the show !!Smile..Just let go of the inevitable comparison which u r making...see this show as it is without bringing in past shows  and judging the current one with the past one...Understand the essential difference , this serial comprises of rookies whereas  Gulal was filled with Seasoned  actors, who already had a fan base...

As for the contents, Gulal moved u, it left me cold..The only thing I  appreciated was the cinematography of it..But there is something about DABH which keeps me interested , mayhaps there is a innocence, a heroine who is viavacious , is not the too goody sacrificing angel who always keeps the family's khushi in mind while scuttling her own desires, happiness [ I never could stand such sort ] ..

I think u r missing the forum more than the Show...pretty soon u will be at home here too Smile

Edited by tanthya - 03 September 2011 at 1:18am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MissbantuNimmi.rosha.aAR_ArShiAmor.-Swetha-b2011monika_2691PN_luvs_Arjun-enchanted-piyualkaFallen StarapknfjholleavesandwavesPrinsesse.SuviChillMaarYaar

prassy.kavi

prassy.kavi

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melomoon

if you want to compare then compare gulaal with bidaai. bidaai is such a big big hit even though that was ended bcoz of gulaal, and now you are comparing that gulaal with dia bati. only one week gone so waite. sorry if i hearts anyone, but it is true that for gulaal they ended such a great show bidaai which got 10trps. which is a history for ever. so dont compare. every good thing must be end. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShipiyualkaleavesandwavesGuguminti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.