TOI: My Lord Ganesha-- Romit

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
MY LORD,MY FRIEND GANESHA 

Once again its time to celebrate Ganeshotsav and celebrities talk about the kind of relationship they share with the elephant God and their plans to celebrate the festival.Purnima Goswami Sharma shares a few views with our readers 

Romit Raj,Actor 

Ganesha means a lot to me I look upon him as the supreme power.I pray every day to him;He is one God who is loved by all.I have a huge Ganesha idol at home gifted to me by my co-actors of Betiyaan.Ganesha blesses one with prosperity and peace.As a kid I developed confidence and my talent by performing in Ganeshotsav celebrations of the society in Lokhandwala where I lived.This year my wife and I plan to visit our friends home for darshan and seek Ganeshas blessings.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarKhotaSikaShreyaswtbaby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: My Lord Ganesha-- Romit" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Great and thanx

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot.

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
thanks for posting

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.