Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

^^Same case her radha..whenever Jot starts her buc..buc..i need to use band-aid to shut down my ears aswell..not just the brainROFLROFL

I also need to tape down LMs mouth whenever she starts her rantingROFLi am sure Radha, Preeti, Gaggu and PD may agree with me on thatROFL

I Do
and Runs before i see those jhoota's hit on my way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "_Band-Aids To The Rescue!_ (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
i use band aids when i get headaces/hand-feet-body aches/injuries and i use them even when there is no blood Ermm it makes me feel better pshtt. Embarrassed

JhonPaul

JhonPaul

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Originally posted by Aahaana

^^Same case her radha..whenever Jot starts her buc..buc..i need to use band-aid to shut down my ears aswell..not just the brainROFLROFL

I also need to tape down LMs mouth whenever she starts her rantingROFLi am sure Radha, Preeti, Gaggu and PD may agree with me on thatROFL

I Do
and Runs before i see those jhoota's hit on my way

Jhoota's Hits, what a exactly to you mean by this... LOL

-Indescribable-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top