Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey thats really sad that u lost ur other  fics... coz i was really luking fwd to fanna's upd8 n eways.. this ff luks interesting...

i guess anu is going to die.. n she planning to get ammy wid ridz.. ne  ways lets c wat hav u kept in store for us...

Nice part :)

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CupCake me finally here
u better read my comment
sorri I'm late huh
I get like 30 PM a day
yah I'm 1 busy gyal with my FF's
me gonna miss the other FF yah knw
especially Fanaa I adored that FF
anywaii this FF is already rocking with 1st part
Awesome update
I lobed it sooo much
OMG armaan is married
me shocked
he adores nd loves his wife like Anything
poor Ridzy heartbroken
I think Anu has a illness and she is gonna die
also I think she is trying to get AR get closer so whn she goes atleast armaan will have some one
so many questions
u better update fast or no long comment
can't wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da PM
lobe yah
muahhh
Xxx
urs Hunnybon x
Passion.. thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
2.My Eyes Are Only For You

Riddhima knocks on Armaan's cabin door and heard a faint 'come in,' so she walks in to find Armaan staring at his desk with a blank expression. Riddhima was confused as she sits in front of his desk. "Armaan sir," Riddhima says softly but Armaan didn't listen and kept on staring at his desk with a blank expression. "Sir!" Riddhima said a little louder, getting Armaan's attention. "Oh hi," Armaan said, noticing Riddhima. "Sir, aap theek hain? Kaafi khoye khoye se lag rahe hain," Riddhima said. "Nai kuch nai," Armaan replies. Riddhima nods and was about to say something when Armaan beat her to it. "Riddhima, tumhari baat Anu se hui," Armaan said. He knows about their close friendship. "Haan," Riddhima replies slowly. "Usne tumse kuch kaha?" he asks and Riddhima shakes her head. "Kyun? Usne mujhe kuch batana tha?" Riddhima asks. "Riddhima, Anu khoyi rehti hai. Woh toh bhul gayi hai ke I exist," Armaan said. Riddhima looks at him confused not getting what he means. Armaan notices her confused face. "Exactly, main bhi kaafi confused hoon ke woh mujhe ignore kyun kar rahi hai. Maine aisa toh kuch bhi nai kiya jisse usse chot paunchayi ho," Armaan said. Riddhima looks at Armaan then remembers Anu crying in the kitchen when she went to their house a week back. Armaan was okay up until two days ago but then today he's quiet. "Sir, I think Anu aap ko bata degi jab sahi waqt hoga," Riddhima said. Armaan nods and looks at Riddhima. "Shayad tum theek ho," Armaan replies. Riddhima nods and opens up the planner that was in her hands.

Riddhima walks in her cabin to find a stranger sitting there. "Excuse me," Riddhima said and the person turns around. A tall guy and an average looking guy stands up with a smile on his face. "Riddhima," he said and Riddhima nods. "Main Siddhant...woh mere parents tumhare liye mera rishta lene aaye the," he said. Riddhima remembers her conversation with her mother about a proposal for her. "Lekin tumhe kaise pata chala ke main yahan kam karti hoon?" Riddhima asks, not liking the fact that this person knows where she works. "Tumhare Papa ne bataya aur unka hi idea tha ke hum mile aur ek dusre ko jaane," Siddhant said. Riddhima looks around then looks down. Armaan walks in her cabin. "Riddhima, woh - " Armaan stops talking noticing Siddhant. "Sorry, lagta hai galat time par aa gaya," Armaan said and walks out. Armaan walks away while Riddhima watches his retreating back with a sad expression. "Hum...lunch par chale?" Siddhant asks. "Actually, main bahar ka khana nai khati," Riddhima lies. She didn't want to go anywhere with this Siddhant guy. Siddhant was surprised but nods. "Okay, toh phir hum yahin baat kar lete hain," Siddhant said. Riddhima nods and sits behind her desk while Siddhant sat in front of the desk. Siddhant felt like he came to give an interview. He had expected Riddhima to sit on the seat next to him, but that did not happen. Both of them remain silent and didn't even look at each other, or rather Riddhima look at Siddhant. Siddhant's eyes were all on Riddhima. He thought she is beautiful and will be the perfect wife for him. Ever since his mother showed him Riddhima's picture, he's been crazy about her."Main kuch kehna chathi hoon," Riddhima said, looking up at Siddhant."Yeah, sure," Siddhant let her go on. "Shaadi ke baad ... main apni naukri nai chodo gi," Riddhima said. Siddhant nods then looks at her, shocked. "Tum iss shaadi se manzoor ho?" Siddhant asks. Riddhima nods with a straight face while Siddhant's face breaks out into a smile. "Main bhi," Siddhant said. He stands up and so does Riddhima. Siddhant goes around the desk and hugs Riddhima. Riddhima was shocked and just stood still. Siddhant pulls back with a sheepish smile. "Sorry, actually main bohut khush hoon. Ab humari shaadi ho rahi hai toh main tumhe sach batana chatha hoon. Jab main tumhari tasveer dekhi toh main tumhare baare main hi sochta raha," Siddhant said. Riddhima just stared at him. "Bye," he whispers then walks out.

Riddhima sits down in her seat. She's getting married. Riddhima always thought Armaan would be her life partner but he's not. Armaan's not made for her and today she has accepted that. Siddhant is made for her otherwise why would their marriage be fixed. God has made Siddhant for her not Armaan, but Riddhima's heart still beats Armaan's name. Riddhima closes her eyes as her tears fall from her eyes. Riddhima opens her eyes when she hears her cell phone ringing. "Hello," Riddhima answers in a cracked voice. "Riddhima, aaj main bohut khush hoon. Tumne shaadi ke liye haan kehdi," Riddhima hears her father's voice, Shashank Gupta. "Aaj tum jaldi aa jaana kyun ke humne Siddhant ki family ko dinner par bulaya hai," Shashank said. "Ji Papa," Riddhima said in a small voice.

Riddhima stands by the door of her cabin that was opened. She sees Armaan talking with one of the employee's, explaining to him how things should be done. Her eyes kept on following him. Everywhere he went, her eyes went. Riddhima's eyes didn't leave him for a second. Armaan turns towards Riddhima's direction and Riddhima stands straight and looks away. She didn't want Armaan to catch her staring at him. "Riddhima, woh file jo maine di thi tumhe, study karne ke liye woh mujhe dogi," Armaan said, looking down at Riddhima. Riddhima stares up in Armaan's eyes then nods slowly and turns into her cabin. Riddhima gets the file and walks to Armaan's cabin where he had left to when she had gone to get the file. The door was open and there a few other men in the cabin with Armaan. Armaan sees Riddhima from the corner of his eyes and holds his hand out for her to put the file in. With trembling hands, Riddhima puts the file in his hands. Riddhima stood there as she watched Armaan work. Soon, the other men left but Riddhima remained still. Armaan looks up to find Riddhima still there. "Riddhima," Armaan said, standing up. Riddhima was brought out of her thoughts when Armaan said her name. "Kya hua?" he asks. "Mujhe aaj jaldi ghar jaana hai," Riddhima said in a low voice. "Kyun?" Armaan asks. "Meri...shaadi...the ho gayi hai," Riddhima said in a cracked voice. Armaan looks at Riddhima. "That's great!" Armaan said and gives Riddhima a hug. Riddhima closes her eyes, feeling the warmth of Armaan's arms around her. Riddhima slowly lifts her arms up and hugs Armaan back. Riddhima's eyes were getting moist but she did her best and held them in. Armaan pulls back making Riddhima feel cold. "That is amazing! Uss ladke se ho rahi hai jo tumhare cabin main tha?" Armaan asks, not seeing Riddhima's eyes moist. Riddhima nods and lowers her head. "Tumhe mujhe aur Anu ko apni shaadi main bulana hai, okay," Armaan said, pointing his finger at her. "Of course," Riddhima said in a low voice, looking up at Armaan with a fake smile which went unnoticed by Armaan. "Tum abhi tak yahan ho? Go!" Armaan turns Riddhima around and lightly pushes Riddhima. Riddhima turns and looks at Armaan then walks out of his cabin. He's happy with her getting married. Riddhima runs out of the building as she felt suffocated. Riddhima kept on running and running when she reached a secluded place and stops. Rain started to pour down and more tears left Riddhima's eyes. The fresh rain mixed in with Riddhima's salty tears. Closing her eyes, Riddhima falls to the ground, crying hard.

Riddhima walks in her house to be attacked by her dad with a hug. Shashank kisses her head and hugs her tightly. "Beta, aaj tumne mujhe bohut khush kiya hai. Siddhant bohut hi acha ladka aur mujhe yakeen hai ke woh tumhe hamesha khush rakhe ga," Shashank said, looking at Riddhima with his hands on Riddhima's shoulders. Riddhima smiles fakely then looks away from her dad. "Main...tayar hoke aati hoon," Riddhima said, walks upstairs. Padma follows Riddhima upstairs who was observing Shashank and Riddhima from far away when Riddhima entered the house.

Padma walks in Riddhima's room to see her picking out clothes for tonight. "Tune itni aasani se haan kaise keh di?" Padma asks, knowing there is something behind yes for this marriage. "Ma, main Siddhant se pyar nai karti lekin woh mere liye hi bana hai. Agar nai bana hota toh phir woh rishta kabhi aaya bhi nai hota," Riddhima said. "Aur waise bhi Armaan mere liye nai bane hai," Riddhima continues. Padma watches her daughter walk in the bathroom. Padma just wished that Riddhima will somehow get her happiness. Padma wasn't really happy about the marriage proposal for Riddhima, but then again her daughter can't stay single all her life.

Riddhima walks downstairs dressed in a green churidaar and sees family that she has never seen, sitting in the living room. She saw Siddhant and noticed that its his parents sitting. Riddhima walks over and takes their blessings. Siddhant's eyes were on Riddhima when she descended down the stairs. Siddhant's mom nudges her husband and points to Siddhant who was still staring at Riddhima. "Siddhant," his dad said loudly and Siddhant stops looking at Riddhima quickly. Riddhima had noticed Siddhant's gaze on her and felt uneasy. Riddhima sits next to her dad, away from Siddhant.

Armaan walks in the house and finds it unusually quiet. Usually, there would be music playing while Anu cooks but today there wasn't any music or any sort of noise. Armaan walks in the kitchen and doesn't find her. "Anu!" Armaan yells. "Anu!" no response. Armaan looked everywhere throughout the house and didn't find her. Armaan got worried and calls Anu's cellphone. He hears it ringing and runs into their bedroom to find Anu's phone on her bedside table but Anu wasn't there. Armaan gets scared and dials Riddhima's number. "Damn!" Armaan curses as Riddhima didn't pick up her phone. Armaan runs out to the backyard and sees Anu sitting on the swing. He sighs in relief and puts his hand on her shoulder. Anu jerks up and sees Armaan. "Main hoon," Armaan said and Anu calms down. Armaan sits down next to her. "Maine tumhe pure ghar main dhunda aur tum yahan baithi vi ho," Armaan told her. "I'm sorry Armaan. Pata hi nai chala ke time itni jaldi kaise guzar gaya," Anu said. "Its okay lekin ainda se aise mat karna. Main dar gaya tha," Armaan says, stroking Anu's hair. Anu nods and rests her head on Armaan's chest. "I love you Armaan," Anu whispers. "I love you too," Armaan replies, kissing her head. "Hey, tumhe pata hai ke Riddhima ki shaadi the ho gayi hai?" Armaan said. Anu sits up straight and looks at Armaan. "Really?" Anu says in shock. "Yeah," Armaan responds. "Wow," Anu said in a whisper, looking at the green grass ahead of her.

The dinner went smoothly but Riddhima didn't talk much and she is glad that nobody asked her any questions. Right when they left, Riddhima went upstairs to her room. Riddhima checks her cellphone which had one missed call from Armaan. Riddhima was surprised to see a missed call from Armaan. Why did he call? Riddhima calls Armaan back but he didn't answer. Riddhima tried once again and he still didn't pick up. "Uno ne mujhe kyun phone kiya?" Riddhima wonders.

Riddhima gets ready for work and walk downstairs to see Siddhant sitting in the living room. She wasn't happy to see him but Siddhant was happy to see her. "Hi Riddhima," Siddhant said, standing up. "Hi," Riddhima said in a low voice. "Riddhima, Siddhant aaj tumhe office chod dega," Shashank said. "Nai Papa main taxi se chali jaogi," Riddhima said. Siddhant frowns on hearing that she'd rather go in a taxi than go with him. "No Riddhima," Shashank said, strictly. Riddhima noticed her father's strict voice and had to agree to go with Siddhant. "Okay," Riddhima agrees and Siddhant smiles. Siddhant moves out of the way to let Riddhima go first. Riddhima walks past him making Siddhant close his eyes as he inhaled her fragrance as she walked past him. Siddhant opens his eyes with a dreamy smile and follows Riddhima.

The car ride is quiet even though Siddhant wanted to talk, he didn't know how to start the conversation. "Riddhima, main tumhe dinner par lekar jaana chatha hoon," Siddhant said. Riddhima looks at Siddhant, shocked. "Siddhant...main nai aa pao gi. Office main zyada kam hai," Riddhima said. "Oh," Siddhant said, sadly. Riddhima looks at Siddhant then out the window. He's trying so much to make their relationship work but Riddhima is not cooperating for their relationship to work. Riddhima can't accept him as a lover. This marriage for her is only a compromise, nothing else and that also means to make Siddhant happy not sad. "Actually main aa sakti hoon," Riddhima changes her mind. Siddhant smiles and glances at Riddhima then back out to the road. "Theek hai phir main tumhe aaj raat ko saath baje pick up karoga," Siddhant said and Riddhima nods.

Armaan walks in the kitchen and turns Anu around making her gasp. "Armaan," Anu said startled. "Nai, Salman Khan," Armaan said sarcastically. Anu smiles slightly on seeing Armaan's serious face. "Of course mai hi hoon na aur kaun iss ghar main rehta hai?" Armaan asks. Anu shakes her head and turns around. "Anu," Armaan said seriously. "Haan," Anu replies. "Tumhe koi cheez bother kar rahi hai?" Armaan asks. Anu looks up at Armaan and shakes her head. "Nai," Anu said in a barely audible voice. "Toh phir tum aise kyun behave kar rahi ho ke main exist hi nai karta," Armaan asks. "Armaan, main kab aisa kiya ke tum exist nai karte?" Anu asks. "Anu, tum hamehsa mujhe ignore karti ho...tumne mujhse theek tarah se baat bhi nai karti!" Armaan yells. "Armaan, I'm sorry," Anu said, plainly. "Sorry?" Armaan was shocked to hear that from Anu. It didn't effect her that she is ignoring her own husband. Anu turns her back to him while Armaan went into more shock. Armaan shakes his head and leaves the house. Anu hears the front door slam shut and cries.

Riddhima walks out of her cabin to go to Armaan's as he is late, again. Riddhima stops when she sees a furious Armaan, storming in his cabin. Riddhima follows him in and sees him slam his laptop bag down. He sits in his chair and takes a deep breath with closed eyes. "Aap theek hain?" Riddhima asks. Armaan opens his eyes when he hears Riddhima's soft voice. "Haan," Armaan replies and takes his laptop out. Riddhima nods and opens up the planner. "Riddhima, aaj ke jo saare meetings hai woh cancel kardo. Agar maine aaj meeting ki toh mujhse gadbad ho jayegi. Please, agar ho sake toh meetings reschedule kardo," Armaan said looking at Riddhima. Riddhima listens to him then nods. "Ji," Riddhima replies and walks out. Armaan sighs and rests his elbows on his desk and hides his face in his hands, trying to relax himself.

Riddhima walks in Armaan's cabin to see him just staring down in his lap. Riddhima puts the coffee cup that she has brought from him on table making noise as the glasses touched each other. Armaan looks up to find Riddhima standing there. "Main aap ke liye coffee laayi hoon. Aap thake ve lag rahe hain," Riddhima said softly. Armaan gives her small thankful smile and takes a sip of the coffee. Armaan didn't say anything and they stayed in silence. Riddhima walks out of his cabin and back into hers.

Riddhima sits down on her seat when her cell phone rings. Riddhima reads the caller ID and sees 'Anu.' "Anu," Riddhima said into the phone. "Kya Riddhima, tumhari shaadi the ho gayi aur tumne mujhe bataya bhi nai?" Anu complains. "Sorry, woh sab itni jaldi main hua ke mujhe kisi ko batane ka mauka nai mila," Riddhima explains. "Toh phir Armaan ko kaise pata hai?" Anu asks. "Mujhe ghar jaldi jaana tha toh maine unko bata diya," Riddhima said. "Main toh sirf tumhari taang keech rahi thi. Acha, batao ladka kaise hai?" Anu said. "Theek hai," Riddhima said, feeling uncomfortable talking about Siddhant. "Sirf theek?" Anu says with a frown. "Haan," Riddhima replies. Riddhima thought to ask about Armaan acting different today. "Anu, tum jaanti ho ke Armaan sir ko kya hua hai?" Riddhima asks. Anu stiffens up on the mention of Armaan. "Nai kyun?" Anu says, nervously but it went unnoticed by Riddhima. "Nai, woh aaj kuch zyada hi chup hai," Riddhima tells Anu. "Oh," Anu said and feels guilty. She shouldn't be giving Armaan pain, instead she should tell him the truth and now soon Riddhima's wedding is coming up. Anu needs to do something quick.

--

Are things going to fast? I'm trying to show it as slow as possible but then I want to start showi
ng more Armaan and Riddhima scenes too.
ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nyc ff ... bt i will miss ur oder incomplete ffs ... i really lyked dem ...

do add me 2 ur new pm list ...

ritika
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey very nice upd8...
 and ur speed  is totally fine and perfect...
 though i want AR together... but i m feeling really bad for anu's character.. she is such a sweetheart... :'(
and thanx for the upd8
Nihson thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear, i did'nt know this haappened. i was soo lookinf forword to read fanaa. I still would love to read ur other ff. Plz add me to ur pm and buddy list.
Thnx in advance.
well me never read your FFs but me waiting for you new FF :D
so con soon <3
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part!
Ridz has agreed 2 marry Sid!
i don't understand why is Anu behaving like this
i have a feeling dat she knows about ridz's luv 4 armaan
cont soon
thnx 4 pm
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey I am really missing fanaa..
plss continue fanaa from this account na..u can copy paste those parts from that account & then continue it na..soo plss cintibut fanaa :(

and this FF is nive..but we wantmore AR Scene
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome parts. Loved it. If possible continue fanaa.