Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
.ABsolutely right!! I pray and hope the CVs go through your post and  understand why all  viewers are bugged with PR. I would like to add some more to this

-- what happened to the accident case in  Dharmesh's factory where Manav was held responsible for the death of two employees.Why was the real culprit not caught?
-- waht happned to the money that was loaned to the Ks by Manav during Varhsa's wedding? Gone with the wind?

__WHy cant Manav  advertise on TV to know abiout Manohar's whereabouts/

__ why cant Varsha GTH out of these people's lives.Let her go to the US with her husband.SHe is ruining so many lives  together.
Edited by viram - 12 years ago
blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: viram

.ABsolutely right!! I pray and hope the CVs go through your post and  understand why all  viewers are bugged with PR. I would like to add some more to this

-- what happened to the accident case in  Dharmesh's factory where Manav was helped responsible for the death of two employees.Why was the real culprit not caught?
-- waht happned to the money that was loaned to the Ks by Manav during Varhsa's wedding? Gone with the wind?

__WHy cant Manav  advertise on TV to know abiout Manohar's whereabouts/

__ why cant Varsha GTH out of these people's lives.Let her go to the US with her husband.SHe is ruining so many lives  together.

There sure are many more such unsolved mysteries!!
1. did they give the money back to Manav after he paid the bank when they were almost kicked out of the house?
2. Why is Varsha not trying other forms - surrogacy etc.. to get a child... instead of eyeing her sisters child
3. Vaishu -  her promise to Madhuri?? failed, but true to her word ( from the beginning, her only intent when getting married was that the guy should be rich) his character never really mattered unless it affected her personally and that is why despite the fact that Dharmesh is always messing with some member of her family, she still sticks around.
4. Observe the efforts of Manav to find Tai, were those same efforts put in to find manohar?
5. Manjusha and Vinod get the house papers in their name, so where did they come by such a windfall that they paid the complete loan on that house and still have money left over to buy new fridge, tv, etc etc!!
6. Rasika - morning to night does nothing nor does her nikamma useless son... Vandu doesnt say a word and a brother who is always fixing things in his maika, makes no effort to fix it in his own sisters house????
7. Moving Ajit back to a drunk and creep who beats his wife defeated the purpose of changing him ... are we saying that basically a person may change but the slighest toughness or change in situation then they will revert to their original colors??

Well, there are many more unsolved mysteries, but of course the CV"s are so busy cooking up harebrained  twists that they forget to complete the ones they already have!!!

My comment on Serials whether Sathiya on SP or YMGGK on Zee - it is the same... move the story or say Goodbye!!