Diya Aur Baati Hum

Too much white make up!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

I think something should be said about the amount of whitening make up the actors wear in this program! The female lead really looks like she's had a really bad day at the parlour! That or they need to get a new makeup artist!

I'm so fed up of actors trying to be white when we all know they are not! I love to see the lovely natural skin tones with maybe a little makeup, but this is boarding on the ridiculous! If I wanted to see dolls I can go to Madam Tousaurds wax works! Please get real!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Too much white make up!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

I just found out that the makeup they wear needs some really thick oil to get off the skin! How awful is that! If you saw any of the actors without it you probably wouldn't recognize them!

Ying Yang

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

I just heard that some of the cast have read my posts and they agreed that the white makeup is over the top! I can understand it really though! Does anyone else notice this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MishalK

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Why is it they always make the women wear the white make up! I prefer the natural skin!Confused

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Im wondering if they will use a different colour make up after the explosion scene? Any ideas on that? Geek

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.