Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjuhi ff -war and love- part 5 is finally up (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 26

angili

Goldie

angili

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Part 4

"amrit tum ek beti ya turmenator paida kiya?" ruksar whispered to suhana and amrit who all were standing in one line heads bowed watching arohi pace with her hands behind her back like they were the misbehaving students and arohi the head principle, "nahi turmenator American hai, what is the Indian version?" remarked  suhana "gabar singh" provided amrit suhana almost burst laughing because arohi looked exactly like that mines the chain belt ready to ask ktni admi the just as suhana thought that she heard "kiski galti thi" arohi asked, "suhana" both ladies announced to suhana horror with poiting fingers at her direction to declaire who suhana was "aamrit didn't you want to show me the new curtens you want to buy? " ruksar said "oh yes in my room" the ladies said hurrying out letting suhana take the hit "traitors" suhana murmured, "well explain miss kacem" said arohi taking a seat at the sofa, she spent the night tossing and turning with anger now it is time to let loose and suhana was the recepionte, "well I hired a pr firm and they handelled the invitations catering and all" suhana pointed out trying to lessen the blame that was put on her by her ex moms "the sent you the guest list why didn't you cross their name" arohi accused, "honey avantika is a society figure and the singhanias are investors so'" "you had a perfect publicity and don't use the money as an excuse we have enough to'" "not mine arohi it's our fathers and yours for that matter I will built my business on my own not with the family money and name I wont be the spoiled heiress experimenting in fashion" suhana had had it with this none sense " and if I want to invite anyone I don't need anybody's permission'" suhana stopped midway seeing the shock and hurt on her face she realized her mistake "arohi'" "no you are right I stepped where I shouldn't have, next time you invite the singhanias just let know beforehand so I will stay home since I don't have the right to say who can and can't come to my family occasions" arohi started walking away towards the stairs to get ready for office and stopped midway to say " and suhana choti papa always said there is not mine and yours in family I thought I was family that's why I took the business I will arrange lawyers to start transferring the powers of chote papa business to you and chote ma" with that she ran upstairs to hide her tears.

Suhana stood there shocked and ashamed of herself and the way she handled  the situation the angry voice of ruksar snapped her out of it " how dare you say that to arohi! why did do that hah?" ruksar scoleded " I am sorry I just got angry at this ongoing issue of arjun singhania I snapped I didn't mean it I am sorry bari ma" said suhana with tears hurting arohi is like hurting herself, "it's ok beta it's not just arohis right to get angry, plus once she cools down she will forget the issue" amrit assured the distraught girl hugging her " she wont separate us would she?" suhana asked in child like manner " pry not because I will come here live with them and let you with your so called independence from the family and.." ruksar said and was cut off by amrit scolding "ruksar bas bhi na she was just angry everything will be fine" wiping suhana tears she said " go fresh up and go to your work in the evening fix it with her ok?" suhana nodded and went.

Arohi went to her office in all her style

But with puffed red eyes she never expected suhana to tell her she had no rights on her, they were one if something bothered suhana arohi would never do it without even her asking yet knowing how much she hated arjun he was invited and to top it when she asked why she was told none of your business and raised the mine and yours between her and suhana, and his presence was purposeful the ladies in her family are up to something, well she will give suhana her father's company back and take a step back from her life.

Arjun's morning was less eventful but his night dreams were, he kept dreaming of  her in that lehanga and duppata her soft looking skin and her beautiful face, yes he has to admit as annoying as she is she was beautiful, but he met beautiful women all the time why dream about her? Well because she was annoying in real and reel life he concluded turning his attention to the report he was writing on the project she pro  posed.

Arohi was finishing the progress report of last week on the projects they are doing when there was a knock and her assistant entered "ma'am the council of ministers are requesting a meeting with us tomorrow" "fix it pari and tell me later, and tell the legal department to bring the power of attorney papers and my appointment letter as kacem ceo with them in an hour " "yes ma'am".

Arohi retened home tired she just wanted to sleep but amrit stopped her before she entered her room " aarohi beta change and come quickly down stairs, we are having a celebrating dinner for suhana at a restaurant tonight all the media magazines today raved about suhana's new line " arohi winced she forgot to check on the fashion show ratings in magazines and fashion tv shows, then she remembered her decision to stay out of her sister/bestfriend life " mom I am tired I just want a bed and a quilt" " but arohi you cant skip it ''"mom I am really tired tell her I am happy for her ake flowers for her from me and that's should cover it" arohi was about to enter her room when her mother grabbed her wrist and turned her to her " now listen to me yong lady, I know you are running a multibillion business and a political party for the last 8 years but I am still your mother and the older of the family and I am not letting a small problem tear us down got it, now get your ass in a beautiful dress and come down we will go and you will sort the issue out with your sister/best friend." with that she left and arohi knew better than to disobey her mother.

The restaurant was beautiful they all arrived at the same time they said hellos and congratulations, they ate with easy chatter that arohi wasn't a part of and suhana had a little to say in it " excuse me, I will go wash my hands" arohi said as she stood to leave suhana jumped adding " me too I will come with you" with that she reached her and grabbed her hand before she says anything else, enterin the empty washroom suhana locked the door and turned to arohi " arohi I am sorry about this morning really really sorry about it I didn't mean anything I said I just was tired and snapped I am sorry" said suhana with sniffs and tears, arohi could deal with anything but suhana sad crying face and this was much worse than that and it was tearing her heart " ooh stop suhana" she said hugging her   " I am sorry aro I don't want us separating anything of course you are family and there is no mine and yours, you know that right " said suhana still crying " of ourse bachi now stop crying" arohi replied " ok but you forgive me right" asked suhana with  hopeful eyes " sure bachi I cant stay angry at you you know that" said arohi smiling at her " thanks, and no handing me the business no separation in money" suhana insisted " honey you said it feels like it's mine not yours and I don't want that you are capable of running it .." "I didn't mean that it was a childish outburst to avoid your anger I don't want things to change since London accident I trust your judgment better than mine you keep me and everything grounded" suhana interrupted without noticing arohi paleness at mentioning London accident they haven't mentioned it since it happened  " ok honey whatever you want" they freshened up and carried away with the night happily after sorting out their fight.

"dad how is London?" arjun asked his father on the phone "great son how are things there?" "fine dad " " and the alihwalyas project" rudr enquired " tomorrow is the first round of voting dad" "do we have enough votes to get it out?" " no we 8 voting members 3are yes 3 are no and 2 undecided" "well sway them in son this is bad project" "I know dad I will make my case tomorrow" arjun replied "sure I know my son is capable of anything I am proud of  you son" rudr said happily to his yong succeful son "godnight son" "goodnight dad", ajun went to bed happy he loved his father to death and wanted always to make him proud he went to slepp thinking tomorrow will be a long day with arohi

THIS IS A BUILD UP FOR THE STORY TO MOVE ON SO BARE WITH ME A LITTLE NEXT ONE WILL BE FALL OF AROHI AND ARJUN

part 5: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1772795&TPN=25

Edited by angili - 08 January 2013 at 11:09am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ricsrMsFuzzybear69SOLACEofEYESartaJerryberryidunnomysticlovercherry227sanu3108-_-PopCorn-_-.vrshn.AAKMH2Angel4KMH.BIzoya_naziyasreeja_roxanshraArjuhisis...vibha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arjuhi ff -war and love- part 5 is finally up (Page 18)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
good update dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angili

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
You updated? :D

angili

florine_20

IF-Dazzler

florine_20

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
hey angili gr8 tht u updatd.
it was really a long tym.
the updat was nice and a bit emotional.
update sn

Edited by florine_20 - 03 May 2012 at 6:35am

angili

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
omg u updated!! wow great plz continue
now wats this London accident ??related to arjun??
tomorrow is the long day wid arohi:-P *waiting* 4 next update :-) next time plz pm me

angili

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Wohoo we got an update an it was worth waiting for!!!U r awesum dear!!how could you even think of ending the FF?????????Lovely update!!!!

angili

anshra

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

angili

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
awesome updateEmbarrassed
but next one we want pretty soonLOL

angili

Post Reply New Post

Go to top