MG FF-Ask-i Memnu, typing - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tushti-kiran

Fantastic updates...

Maan Geet fled successfully and reach India but Brij and Sonu also reach there and caught them...what will happen now...eager to know will Maan be able to rescue her or not...I want to know how Maan will search and save Geet from those 🤬 clutches

thanx for pm

thx dear!!
well, if Maan will recue Geet or not, you can find out in the next update😊
Originally posted by t_areeb

no they are there already

update soon

sadly they are!!😔
will try to update
Originally posted by 97531

Awesome parts dr,
loved this
nd thanx for pm
do contiue soon.

thx dear
Originally posted by -afsha-

Nice FF
Add me to ur pm list

thank you😳
have added you!!
Originally posted by tinu.jindal

Wow awsum. Loved whole upds.

thank you dear!!
Originally posted by valli22

you are making us sit in the edges of chair...awesome updates...i read all in 1 go...pm me dear..

thanx dear!!
have added you😉
Originally posted by disha_Maan.GC

superb ff dear
loved it...
plz do om me...😊

thx dear😃
have adde you😉

Originally posted by krati5

tension is arising... nd hate tht singhania... such  persons r ass****... nd is d boy he talking abt is maan?

i hate this 🤬 too dear!!
and is maan the boy??
you have to read and find out😆

Part 13:

Maan ran after them, but was always cut by someone or something, so he couldn't even reach them. They drugged Geet into a hotel and up the stairs. Maan was about to enter the hotel, but was again stopped by people coming out of the building. When he had again a view inside the hotel, they were long gone. He cursed his luck and went to the reception, but no one was ready to give him any kind of information. To his bad luck, he saw few familiar faces coming to his way. He had to find Geet and rescue her, but if the men will see him and recognize him, then she will be gone forever and he death.

He had no other choice as to go out and think about a way to go inside the building and locating them, without being seen by the men. He went halfhearted out and walked a few steps, when he heard noises coming from behind. He turned around, but there wasn't anything. He was about to turn back, when the balconies on the upper floors took his attention. Someone was screaming in the balcony. It was a man. By a closer look, the man seemed familiar. One minute: was it Brij up there? That does mean he found out where they were. Brij went inside again. But how will Maan go there now? He went along the wall of the hotel, when he noticed at the corner the fire escape. The stairs went till the top of the building. The stairs went next to the balcony, where he saw Brij. So he could jump from the stairs to the balcony without any problem.

He went to the scaffold and climbed up the stairs as quick as he could to the second floor and jumped without fear to the balcony, where he was greeted by Brij, who came out shouting at Sonu, to be quick and do whatever he wants with her.

Maans blood boiled and he punched Brij so hard, that he fell with a bleeding noise to the floor. Maan stormed inside and saw Geet lying on the bed with ropes on her feed and wrists and a piece of cloth covering her mouth, so that no one could hear her cry and scream.

But what made him angry beyond everything was, that Sonu was lying over her and trying to kiss her forcefully and his hands all over her. He stormed to Sonu, packed him from his shirt and threw him on the floor. Geet who was crying and struggling with closed eyes, opened them the second the weight was taken away from her body. And she saw him. She closed and opened her eyes again and again a few times. Was he really here? When she heard his voice, she knew it was him.

M: Geet!! I'm here!! Don't worry. Just      

But he was interrupted by Sonu, who was punching him from behind. He turned angrily around and punched Sonu so hard, that he fell with the force on the floor. He kicked him hard in his stomach and face. Sonu was in so much in pain that he couldn't do anything else then crying in pain. Maan punched him one last time on his face and went to Geet. He opened all the ropes and took the cloth away from her mouth.

G: MAAANNN!!!! She cried in happiness and was relieved that he was now here, by her side. She hugged him tight and he put his strong arms around her.

M: Shhht' shona. Don't cry. I'm here now. Nothing will happen to you. He caressed her hair and tried to calm her down, when something hit his head from behind. He felt a slight pain and turned around, to find an angry Brij with a gun pointed at him standing behind him. He stood up with a jerk and took Geet behind him.

B: Move, and I will leave you alive!! I just want Geet!! But if you don't leave now, I won't hesitate to shoot you!! Brij screamed with anger at Maan.  

M: You really don't want to shoot me? Maan asked calmly. Ok. You can have her!!

Geet was shocked at his words. Maan!! Maan looked back at Geet, smiled at her and kissed her forehead. Geet was confused and Brij, who was first smirking, looked at Maan with a frown, when he kissed her forehead.

Maan turned back to Brij and spoke calmly to him.

M: You heard right. You can have her. OVER MY DEATH BODY!!! He screamed the last line with anger and at top of his voice. Brij was shocked at his outburst and froze for a second, which Maan used to kick the gun away from his hands and punch him with all his anger, so that Brij just seconds after lay beside Sonu, crying in pain and with blood oozing out of his mouth and nose.

Maan took Geets hand and dragged her out of the room to the hall, where the lifts and stairs were. He was about to go to the lift, when the men from before came out of the elevator. He pinned Geet to the wall in covered her face with her hairs. He laid his chin over her shoulder and hugged her, so that no one could in this position recognize them. Geet was so confused and was about to push Maan away, when he whispered in her ears: Don't move! Wait till the man in suits are out of your sight and run as fast as you can down the stairs! OK?

She nodded now really hard shaking with fear. He hugged her more tightly and she hugged him back to never let him go away ever!!

The men were passing by them and laughed at the sight in front of them. They made fun about them and teased them that they should go into a room. After receiving no answer, they let it go and decided to leave to love birds alone and walked away.    

Maan sighed when they were out of sight. They broke their hug. Maan looked in her eyes, which were asking him to run or not. He nodded at her and they run for dear life, Geet at the front and Maan just a few steps behind her.

They reached the last stair, when they heard loud noise and men shouting and ordering to look for a man and a girl. Geet and Maan speeded to run faster, if that was even possible and stormed out of the building.

They tried to catch a cab, but all were full. So they had no other choice as to run, as the noises behind them became louder and louder. 

Precap: Catch me if you can!!

Part 12 Page 35 Previous - Next Part 14 Page 45

dear friends, its late here and Im very sleepy, so wont pm anyone now. pls look at the maneet thread for updates.

here is the link for the thread:

Thread for Updates on all Maneet FF's

If you want pms, pls add me in your buddy list!!

love you all,

Bushra

Edited by Shimmerr - 12 years ago
lovely ff
read in one go
dont separate them