Debate Mansion

racism of indians against pakistanis? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Lady In Pink

IF-Veteran Member

Lady In Pink

Posted: 19 January 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged

India and Pakistan do have a bitter history. Maybe this is why some people can not see India n Pakistan as friends.(im not one of them thoughSmile) Both these countries have almost been at war, and many ppl still have unplesant memories about that, this is probably why some of the Indian movies are made that way. But as far as movies are concerned, not every movie is against Pakistan, Main Hoon Naa and Veer Zaara promote peace between India and Pakistan.

As I dont watch PAkistani movies, id rather not comments on them, no offence, but i think our movies are a total disgrace to our countryOuch. Our soaps are supposed to b reeli nice, laikan im still hooked to Indian soaps...im so depressed these days tht therz no star plusOuch.

I also feel that the ppl who represent Pakistan arent right, take Meera and Reema for instance......they think to much of their selves , n geez they cant even speak proper english.Cry

As far as the India-Pakistan problems are concerned, I think therz a huge misunderstanding between the governments, they dont seem to stop arguing. As far as the ppl of both the countries are concerned, i can say that they want peace and friendshipSmile

As far as India Forums is concerned, i think u are mistaken , i haven't faced any racism at all , most of my friends are Indians, n i love them all a lotSmile

I like both the countries equally. My family is basically from India, so im half Indian , but Pakistan is my country , i was born n brought up here...i just want peace.Big smile

-Eisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "racism of indians against pakistanis? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simrat91

IF-Dazzler

simrat91

Posted: 19 January 2006 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EiShA

India and Pakistan do have a bitter history. Maybe this is why some people can not see India n Pakistan as friends.(im not one of them thoughSmile) Both these countries have almost been at war, and many ppl still have unplesant memories about that, this is probably why some of the Indian movies are made that way. But as far as movies are concerned, not every movie is against Pakistan, Main Hoon Naa and Veer Zaara promote peace between India and Pakistan.

As I dont watch PAkistani movies, id rather not comments on them, no offence, but i think our movies are a total disgrace to our countryOuch. Our soaps are supposed to b reeli nice, laikan im still hooked to Indian soaps...im so depressed these days tht therz no star plusOuch.

I also feel that the ppl who represent Pakistan arent right, take Meera and Reema for instance......they think to much of their selves , n geez they cant even speak proper english.Cry

As far as the India-Pakistan problems are concerned, I think therz a huge misunderstanding between the governments, they dont seem to stop arguing. As far as the ppl of both the countries are concerned, i can say that they want peace and friendshipSmile

As far as India Forums is concerned, i think u are mistaken , i haven't faced any racism at all , most of my friends are Indians, n i love them all a lotSmile

I like both the countries equally. My family is basically from India, so im half Indian , but Pakistan is my country , i was born n brought up here...i just want peace.Big smile

-Eisha

awww that was bery bery well said!CryClap

cRaZyGrL192

cRaZyGrL192

Posted: 20 January 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EiShA

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#ff66cc size=2>India and Pakistan do have a bitter history. Maybe this is why some people can not see India n Pakistan as friends.(im not one of them thoughSmile) Both these countries have almost been at war, and many ppl still have unplesant memories about that, this is probably why some of the Indian movies are made that way. But as far as movies are concerned, not every movie is against Pakistan, Main Hoon Naa and Veer Zaara promote peace between India and Pakistan.

<FONT face=Arial color=#ff66cc size=2>As I dont watch PAkistani movies, id rather not comments on them, no offence, but i think our movies are a total disgrace to our countryOuch. Our soaps are supposed to b reeli nice, laikan im still hooked to Indian soaps...im so depressed these days tht therz no star plusOuch.

<FONT face=Arial color=#ff66cc size=2>I also feel that the ppl who represent Pakistan arent right, take Meera and Reema for instance......they think to much of their selves , n geez they cant even speak proper english.Cry

<FONT face=Arial color=#ff66cc size=2>As far as the India-Pakistan problems are concerned, I think therz a huge misunderstanding between the governments, they dont seem to stop arguing. As far as the ppl of both the countries are concerned, i can say that they want peace and friendshipSmile

<FONT face=Arial color=#ff66cc size=2>As far as India Forums is concerned, i think u are mistaken , i haven't faced any racism at all , most of my friends are Indians, n i love them all a lotSmile

<FONT face=Arial color=#ff66cc size=2>I like both the countries equally. My family is basically from India, so im half Indian , but Pakistan is my country , i was born n brought up here...i just want peace.Big smile

<FONT face=Arial color=#ff66cc size=2>-Eisha

i agree.. india and pakistan have a history nad that is the reason that ppl feel good or satisfaction when they see a inian insulting a pakistani or a pakistani insulting an indian. i dont think ppl here have lived through the history of pakistan and india.. so we dont eactly kno what ppl went through, do we??ppl have suffered in india becuz of pakistn, and ppl have suffered in pakistan bcuz of india. so it's really a mutual thing. abt the movies... i dont find the hatred againest pakistan in indian movies amusing. btu then again some ppl do. we cant change the views of other ppl. nor can we stop them. this issue with india and pakistan as been going on for so many years it's not going to just stop. and i think while we are discussing movies we should all remember that they are just movies. Tongue i hope i didn't offend anyone. Embarrassed and if i did im really sorry. i dont want to offend anyone.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 20 January 2006 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Due to the turbulent history of both nations a bit of hostilities and discriminatory action is inevitable and it is on both sides. I have seen both sides be condescending of the othre. The older generations who have been raised under such hostilities may have a hard time accepting mutual friendship, but times are changing.

As the years go by the younger generations get smarter and also sick of the constant conflict, and we are moving towards more amicable relationships. I do beleive that if each person makes an effort we can make a huge difference over the years.

As for movies they need to be taken with a grain of salt. Try to take the good aspects and leave the negativity out. I hate the movies that are kind of anti-Pakistan, but then they are just describing a situation. People make the mistake of blaming the entire community for one persons mistake. Some Pakistani's and some Indian's have been extremely hostile to each other....but there is no reason to hate all Pakistanis or all Indians. Movies like Veer Zaara etc are making an effort in bridging gaps andin the future movies may be bolder and show more closer relations between the nations.

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

IF-Sizzlerz

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 21 January 2006 at 2:20am | IP Logged
yeh i agree wit yall...they should put an end to racist movies!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top