Debate Mansion

racism of indians against pakistanis? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 15 January 2006 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
zara i have 2 agree with u on da media thing...bollywood has 2 many anti-pakistan/muslim movies 2 name thm all. i guess as aparna di said maybe itz cuz der r 2 many new narrow-minded directors/producers. veer-zara was good and it showed unity btwn 2 countries but the guy hu got srk imprisioned and framed him was frm pakistan so i guess there is another example even tho most of da fil was friendly. has ne1 seen Qayamat (i think dats wat its called) if came out a few yrs ago and i dun remember hu was in it. but it was abt terrorists frm pakistan tryin 2 blow up cities in india...dats all it was abt. and even a popular movie like main hoon naa had referance 2 pakistanis being da bad guys....its a common trend and it really pisses me off....on 1 side bollywood offers lollywood actors roles in der movies 2 bridge the gap and thn they show pakistani pplz as the bad guys

and yea tin24 ur rite grl is alwaiiz muslim/pakistani
ex:
veerzara
refugee
gadar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "racism of indians against pakistanis? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sahana_125

Goldie

Sahana_125

Posted: 15 January 2006 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
in refugee kareena is muslim but the religion of abhishek is not shown in anyway as he is referred to as the "refugee". as for there being a pakistani villain in veerzaara, every country has good and bad ppl and they showed the good ppl as Zaara's mom and her friend. and besides u must admit it would look weird if they hand an indian as Zaara's fiance as the whole problem in Veer and Zaara's being together was their nationality... abt Qayamat u might have noticed that the movie was a big time flop so the viewers really don't go for such things... Main Hoon Na had an indian villain (suniel shetty) who believed that pakistanis were bad but as i said he was da villain and in da end the movie showed that he was wrong and that if we want india and pakistan can work together and be good friends. so the trend is changing

usachick821

Goldie

usachick821

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
on the movie part, i have to say that in mission kashmir, Hritik roshan is muslim, Sanjay dutt is muslim, but his wife is hindu. But i guess u are right, there are quite a few movies where there are pakistani villains, and i kno my parents are somewhat racist against pakistani ppl since we live in america many people call us pakistani and they get very mad when people do so, yet i see no difference between us indians and pakistani, we after all were and are brothers and we should not produce movies that produce hatred in each other's minds for each other. Big smile

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usachick821

on the movie part, i have to say that in mission kashmir, Hritik roshan is muslim, Sanjay dutt is muslim, but his wife is hindu. But i guess u are right, there are quite a few movies where there are pakistani villains, and i kno my parents are somewhat racist against pakistani ppl since we live in america many people call us pakistani and they get very mad when people do so, yet i see no difference between us indians and pakistani, we after all were and are brothers and we should not produce movies that produce hatred in each other's minds for each other. Big smile

Well said !!ClapSmile

MS.ATTITUDE

Goldie

MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 17 January 2006 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
ur ryt usa chick821 Clap

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 17 January 2006 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
yea usa chick i agree with u but i wish the industry wud take tht in2 consideration as well

Groovychick

IF-Rockerz

Groovychick

Posted: 18 January 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
but guys wot abt the film gaddar? that woz also showing against pakistanis Confused

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 18 January 2006 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Its easier said then done!

We all may want to unite and stop the racism against one another, but how do we? You can't stop each and every person from saying racist things nor can you stop movies about anti-india or anti-pakistan can we? That's why I say its alot easy to say "stop the racism against one another", but even harder to live up to it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top