Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Awkward moment for Nivedita Tiwari

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Sep 3, 2011, 12.00AM IST

Think of romance in films or television and the most cliche set-up is that the bride drapes a satin sari and stands with a glass of milk for her man in the room decorated with scented candles. 

Then there are flowing drapes, dim lighting and a love song playing in the background. But the popular TV show Bhagonwali-Baante Apni Taqdeerhas something completely different planned! In an upcoming episode, when Himmanshoo Malhotrawho plays the lead role of Guddu Shukla returns home and sees that the villains have burnt his house down. He is aghast to see his hopes and dreams of a happy life come to ashes. He has an emotional break down in the same burnt house, thinking he'll never lead the life he wanted to live with his sweetheart. It's then that his lady loveNivedita Tiwari who plays Runjhun arrives and consoles and comforts her depressed hero - she initiates a romantic union when the house is engulfed in flames. 

In real life Nivedita is engaged to Ankur from Assam and is soon going to get married. TV shows being a hit in every house, she feels awkward as her to-be-in-laws are also going to watch her get intimate. "I did feel a little bit awkward while doing the intimate scene because I am going to get married soon. After all, my in-laws and my fiance do watch my show. But thankfully, as actors, Himmanshoo and I share a great comfort zone with each other and we handled the situation professionally," shares Nivedita. Himmanshoo is also engaged to Marathi actress Amrita Khanvilkar. Looks like the actors know how to keep their personal and professional life different!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

D.I.D.forevadent4usweet7863bostanianChatterpotorianthidhruvie05rani2007irene_cnikhilsahaiampliphyLoveGuddupressusur001gardesbhavni88InfofanOmaRamdass-.nandini.--Nirvana--Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Awkward moment for Nivedita" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhruvie05

Goldie

dhruvie05

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, Armu4eva! 

Completely understandable.  Looking forward to seeing both their performances tomorrow!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863pressuOmaRamdass

Waws

Groupbie

Waws

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Can't wait to see this. Something totally different... BTW.. didnt know G boy is engaged... but happy for him!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863-Ishana-nishersalpressuOmaRamdass

orianthi

Goldie

orianthi

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Lol! I understand, it would be weird to act intimately  with someone especially if u are engaged to someone else.

sweet7863pressuOmaRamdass

luvsagar

Goldie

luvsagar

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!
Didn't know H was engaged..must go congratulate him on his fanpage!  Wonder if his wedding is also in December like Niv!
Nina

pressuOmaRamdassInfofan

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article.
Now i am super confused- is Himmanshoo single, engaged or in a relationship?? Every article is saying something different about him.
Anyhow i cant wait to see the ME and i understand what Nivedita said but she did walk into this role with her eyes open and she has to thank god it is not an "english movie" where they go all the way LOL.
My guess is they will just show them lying down together and then the lights will cut so nothing to worry about there.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesandcreamnishersalpressusimran_singh_24gardesInfofan

Julz06

Julz06

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing cant wait 2 today

nishersal

Goldie

nishersal

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykisser

Thanks for the article.
Now i am super confused- is Himmanshoo single, engaged or in a relationship?? Every article is saying something different about him.
Anyhow i cant wait to see the ME and i understand what Nivedita said but she did walk into this role with her eyes open and she has to thank god it is not an "english movie" where they go all the way LOL.
My guess is they will just show them lying down together and then the lights will cut so nothing to worry about there.

Join the club. I am super confused too. Maybe Himmanshoo will clarify this in the forum's interview with him and Nivi.

Btw, when is the interview going to be published. Can't wait to read the answers.

Edited by nishersal - 03 September 2011 at 12:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassInfofan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.