Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry Guys! I find this show extremely boring!  It's so predictable in places and i wonder why! It really has to be said that this particular drama has a bias and preconceived story line as well! We saw in episode one the Female lead clearly does not like people from America or UK and blamed them for something a woman with a German accent said? Why is that? Very unfair and strange to even think this is entertainment!

We are expected to like the female lead yet her character threw ink as a child  into someone face and then had the audacity to claim to want to be a honest police officer as an adult! Slightly hypocritical don't you think!  Well i suppose since her dad condoned the action clearly did not point out how wrong this behaviour was wrong must therefore underpin the strange value system that the writer has given her!  This show has really mixed messages! The leading female really lacks spontaneity that such a role requires due to this fact!  I really hope either the script writers realise the lack of believability and get some professional writers in or perhaps change the lead female and stick with the poor plot? Either way its very booing and uneventful! all my friends agree as well! 😕😕
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago
dont watch it if u think its boring..
i love the show so far.. :)

nd common dude give the chick a break..she just started..no one is perfect in their first epis..m sure she'll improve..she seems to have it...some of the most gud actresses today on tv started out the same way..i can name a few if u wish to know..

this is the problem..everytime theres a new girl people start bashing her..in every career when we start out we lack experience we're not from the beg...a doctor isnt born wid all the knowledge and experience...they practice nd get gud..well give the girl a break nd m sure after she practices enough she'll be gud too..

Edited by SheVi4life - 12 years ago
Well i understand your viewpoint I really do! And indeed everyone deserves a chance! But surely you can realise that their are many actresses out there that do really deserve a chance as well, actresses that seem to have more insight into feelings not just show a range of about four emotions! Happy Sad Confused and Lonely!

As you can see Im with you on the issue but I feel like she just cant keep up with the other charactors! And lets be honest the leading male is not much further ahead! Maby its because the show is generally suffering from a poor concept and script!

Well im going to carry on watching and as you say give it a chance but im really not putting all my eggs in one baskit on this one! 😕
I just got three emails saying the show is disliked in the UK as well!
Originally posted by Angelbud

I just got three emails saying the show is disliked in the UK as well!

I Live In The UK And I Love The Drama Soo Far... I Personally Think It Is Too Early To Slate The Show... There Have Only Been 5 Episodes... 

Well Stephen Spielberg said that the audience is engaged in the first ten minutes or the film/show will be a flop! He should know as he has more Oscars than anyone! I understand what you mean but believe me there are thousands of actresses out there that could do better! With all the money the leading female has she should pay for some classes! And all that white makeup! Why pretend to be white when you're not! I much prefer a natural complexion!🥱

Please Don't Quote Stephen Spielberg It's Just Embarrassing... The Fact That You Would Try And Prove This Is An Intellectual Debate Is Quiet Amusing... (It's Amazing What You Will Find On Google These Days...) 

Everyone In The Forum Gets It... You Don't Like The Drama... Stop Spamming On Every Post... And Stop Slating The Actors... The Female Protagonist Is Doing Her Best... Clearly You Were Infatuated By Gulaal And Can't Get Over The Fact That It Is Over... Please Stop Upsetting Members Of The Forum... Grow Up And Stop Making These Ridiculous Posts... Your Just Embarrassing Yourself... 

I think most people are adult enough to speak up for themselves hence joining this forum, and really don't need your superficial condescending uneducated opinions! Or are we not allowed to express opinions about what we feel passion about when you're lurking around the forum with your grandiose views? I learnt what Spielberg said during workshop with him and a hundred other actors while I was a student! If anyone is using Google I guess it is the writers of this show that clearly have ripped off the plot form another show! Check out the other threads that you so eagerly accuse me of spamming and have look in your own back yard to get the facts on that one!!!

If you don't have an intelligent argument for my extremely valid points then don't bother replying! Or should I call Spielberg and get him to write a critique on this show! I'm sure that would get some interest off other members! Like I already said this forum is for people who have an opinion or can formulate a constructive argument themselves! If you don't watch the program just say! Or is it that you are there to make sure you protect the fragile reputation of one of the worst shows in history!  If that's the case you're going to have to get real and think for yourself! 😛

Originally posted by Angelbud

I think most people are adult enough to speak up for themselves hence joining this forum, and really don't need your superficial condescending uneducated opinions! Or are we not allowed to express opinions about what we feel passion about when you're lurking around the forum with your grandiose views? I learnt what Spielberg said during workshop with him and a hundred other actors while I was a student! If anyone is using Google I guess it is the writers of this show that clearly have ripped off the plot form another show! Check out the other threads that you so eagerly accuse me of spamming and have look in your own back yard to get the facts on that one!!!

If you don't have an intelligent argument for my extremely valid points then don't bother replying! Or should I call Spielberg and get him to write a critique on this show! I'm sure that would get some interest off other members! Like I already said this forum is for people who have an opinion or can formulate a constructive argument themselves! If you don't watch the program just say! Or is it that you are there to make sure you protect the fragile reputation of one of the worst shows in history!  If that's the case you're going to have to get real and think for yourself! 😛

Wow...Uneducated? Really... I Know This Isn't A Place For Glorification But A Cambridge University Trinity College Law Student...  Isn't Educated Enough For You... Thank You For Your Opinions ... They Are Welcome... But I'm Not Sure You Understand What Spamming Means? Like I And Many Have Said Before..  There Is No Need To Comment In Every Post... Showing A Critical Or Disrespectful Attitude...This Is Not Allowed In The IF Forums.. I Ask For Your Apology For Suggesting That You Just Got Any Old Quote Of Google And Tried To Justify Your Point...

Clearly There Is No Point Trying To Reason With Someone Like Yourself... And Even If Anyone Did Call Your Bluff About Steven Spielberg I Doubt He Would Give You The Time Of Day... Because If You Guys Were That Close.. You Would Be Working With Him Instead Of Bashing And Slating A Hindi Drama...

Thank You For The Lovely Conversation... I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day Too 😃 
im liking this drama so far it is really interesting and different from most who have the typical girl who dreams about her future husband  atleast they are trying something different and the whole concept about if a husband supports his wife will he be called a joru ka gulaam? is quite interesting as this does tend to happen..especially after seeing todays episode and how his mum reacted seeing he bought something for his to be wife i was lyk ðŸ˜² im looking forward to seeing when sandhya gets married to him and comes to his house! cant wait!
and come on seriously how old are you that u r hating the drama just because it replaced gulaal...if not this drama then another would have replaced gulaal..coz gulaal was going to finish anyway..i used to watch gulaal aswel n really liked it until they killed vasant off after that it was just never really as good so obviously they had to end it quite quickly seriously get over dramas end and this one just started this week and for u to start hating on it already is quite pathetic..