India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

Update Feb 24- Bodhi not what we think

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Today's episode was a must-see. I watch the show only on Thursdays so I didn't know if what happened today was expected or not. But it was an awesome episode!

The episode starts in court. Rana (the prosecutor) brings up to the stand a doctor who has examined Bodhi. The doctor says that Bodhi is mentally-disabled but he is capable of knowing what is wrong and right. Basically, he knew what he was doing when he shot Bodhi. Shraddha Nigam (Faiza) also questions the doctor- she tells him that based on Bodhi's IQ test, he has the mind of  5-year old. The doctor says she is not right- Bodhi IQ test results show he has the thinking capabilities of a seven-year old. Faiza smiles. She says to the court that a seven-year old is a child incapable of knowing whether a gun is for real or just a toy. She adds that a 7-year-old does not know whether a person has died or not. Next, the judge orders a lunch break and says that Bodhi will questioned next.

During the recess, Usha pleads to Faiza to not bring Bodhi to the stand. Faiza tells her to trust her and that it is necessary to save Bodhi from the death sentence. The cops bring in Bodhi- he is chained from head to toe. Bodhi is crying, saying he wants to go to his mother. Finally, he comes up to the stand. Rana questions (more like screams and taunts him) on whether he killed Tani. He continues to speak in a loud tone and finally Faiza objects. The judge warns Rana to speak in softer tone with the defendant. But Rana continues to basically badger Bodhi, who is crying. He asks him if what Sonia said about the gun and Tani being bad is true. Sonia looks worried. Bodhi finally grabs onto Rana's neck and tries to choke him. The cops come there and take Rana away from Bodhi. Faiza smiles to herself because this act proved that Bodhi is mentally ill. Ayush, his family, Kavvya and Sonia all look disturbed and upset.

The judge finally declares his verdict. He declares that Bodhi has the brain of a five-year-old and he should be punished like a five-year-old. Judge orders Bodhi to be put into a mental asylum where he can get better. Kavvya will continue to treat him there. After the hearing and verdict, Mayank tries to fill the ears of Dalmia and Dr Seth. He tells them that this is all a chaal planned by the defendants. Seth and Dalmia to not react, though. Usha thanks Faiza for her hard work.

Ayush, family, Kavvya and Sonia are outside the courthouse. Bodhi is brought out in chains accompanied by employees of the mental asylum. Usha is in pain to see her son taken away. Bodhi comes up to them and says he wants to be with them. Finally, he is taken into the mental asylum jeep and taken away (scene reminded me of the last scene from 'Tere Naam' when Salman taken away)

Back at Vardaan, Kavvya goes to Dalmia. She asks to sign papers to release the medical forms on Bodhi. They have to be sent to the mental asylum. She says there is a legal notice that the papers must be released. Dalmia reculantly signs the papers, not too happily though.

And now the scene to not be missed. Bodhi is taken inside the asylum and given a box of chocolates by one of the asylum attendants. He keeps on saying he wants to go back home. Bodhi is then taken into a room where other patients are sitting. One of them asks Bodhi for chocolates. Bodhi opens the box and throws the chocolates down. The other patients start fighting for them. Finally Bodhi sits down and faces the camera- he gives such a sly smile (nice one too ;) and says 'Pagal, saab Pagal hai' [thinks that what he said, don't remember exactly] And his voice wasn't the normal Bodhi voice- it was a deep, husky voice. The episode ends.

Comments: Real good episode, Bodhi was awesome. Ayush was good too, but Bodhi stole the show, both in pretending he was ill and then the last scene. Let's see what happens next week.  

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
wow thanx........yea 2dayz episode waz jus gr8
niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

sonynu......can i say the last words..... from bodhi plzzzzz....cuzz i loved his acting.....

bodhi-   pagal mujhe pagal keh rehe hai....arey pagal to mein seb ko bena ke aa reha hoon......and he gives a very cute look on camera   like a damm good actor....and start laughing......Wink

wow if u have missed this episode dont miss the next one....bodhi is looking damm good ......

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

wow thanx........yea 2dayz episode waz jus gr8

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niyati_patel

sonynu......can i say the last words..... from bodhi plzzzzz....cuzz i loved his acting.....

bodhi-   pagal mujhe pagal keh rehe hai....arey pagal to mein seb ko bena ke aa reha hoon......and he gives a very cute look on camera   like a damm good actor....and start laughing......Wink

wow if u have missed this episode dont miss the next one....bodhi is looking damm good ......

LOL LOL..of course not. Thanks for adding the last words. Yeah, Bodhi was looking really good. I think he will be the highlight of the show for sometime now.

Safiyah Senior Member
Safiyah
Safiyah

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I didn't see that epi. So u mean to say that Bodhi is actually Normal?? And killed Tani? Does anyone know why did he do that? 
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 2:25am | IP Logged

i know todays episode was too good. it was great! it was too good. bodhi was really good. but i hope ayush finds out soon that bodhi isnt what he thinks he is . now i think bodhi will try and seperate sonia and ayush now

Jessi Smile

cricketer Newbie
cricketer
cricketer

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Now that Bhodi is normal.  I would like him to stay there, and I hope he is not shown anymore till Mayak is in jail.  Come on guys don't you think that the director should try to solve the mystry behind the Kidney Scandal.  When this puzzle is sloved everyone will know that Bhodhi killed tani by accident, but the real murderer of Tani is Mayank.  What do you all think?  There are so many clues regarding Mayank's arrest but the director just doen't seem to interested.

Go to top