[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Recap:
CGM; WU 26+27th Aug. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

CGM WU: 2nd Sept. '11

Highlights

* CG convince every1 for doing fast.
* Alex was worried bcoz of his dream n now he started to belive in sum badluck.
* Alex n selucus sees the dead body of leonadus n declare it as natural death.
* Selucus gets to noe of the fast n wanna break that forcefully.
* Selucus hits CG badly.
* Acharya was motivating common villgers,dacoits & theifs in the jail n sum soldiers to instigate war against alex.
* CG dnt loose hope
* Acharya leaves for harshala n amatya gets to noe of it n he plans to arrest acharya there.
* D tries to prove mrigu that he's gud n loves her very much n dnt marry her untill she accept him with ful heart but as she closes her eyes she sees CG.
* Ugradutt dnt tolerate the bad comments of greeks n attack them n got killed n died as a true kshatriye.
* Acharya convincing the king of harshila n amatya reached thr, acharya was shocked.

Update

The episode starts with alex n selucus was talking, alex shared his dream n says that he has seen a rat in his dream , which is not a gud sign n now sumthing bad is gonna happen n then a soldier came n inform abt leonadus, both reaches his camp n ses his dead body, alex believes it as natural death but selucus got doubt on CG as he sees the symbol of magadh on his dead body n ask soldier abt the security n he says that no outsider has entered the camp n his doubt got more strong as it happens after leonadus was asked to keep n eye on CG.

CG was standing n aryaman was tries to eat the food n CG in his mind things that all the food must be contaminated till now , as aryaman tries to take the food , CG stopped him wih force n after that says sorry to him , aryaman dnt beieve him n says he has sum connection with leo's death n maurya but CG succeed in convincing all by saying that he'll leave the camp but thy hv to do fast of 2 days as a revolt against the behaviour of greeks towars them, ugradutt supports him n all other after that n after all aryaman also came in support.

Selucus came to noe abt the fasting process n ask the soldiers to forcefully feed them with food but CG stops them n ultimatily, selucus hits him from behind n then forcefully tries to feed him but he dnt broke n dnt eat.

On the other hand acharya was motivating the common people to join the war against alex n thy agree n after that he convince n motivate the soldiers n then the theifs, dacoits in the jail with the help of indradutt, indradutt was worried abt his plan but he wana leave to harshalla to talk to the king for further help.

Amatya gets to noe abt it n he makes the plan to arrest him in harshalla as D has sum treaty with that king n he too leaves for harshalla.

On the other side
D came to mrigu n try convincing her that he's a gud person from inside n he's very happy that she's coming to takshilla with him , mrigu says that she has accepted it for karvassa n D says that karvassa will be benefitted with this decision n also that  he truely loves her n also says that whenever she closes her eyes she'll see him as he loves him so much but as she closes her eyes she sees CG n got shocked n when D ask her whom she sees she takes his name n D says her that until she fully accept him from heart he'll not marry her not even tries to touch her but yes he'll love her forever.

On the other side the greeks are making fun of the Indian soldiers, ugradutt couldn't control it n shouts on them but CG controls him n says that thy will surely get punishment for wat thy r dng from the God but thy keep on instigating urgradutt n he attacks them n in response the greek soldier killed him n died like a brave soldier n a true kshatriyeCry.

Harshalla palace

Acharya was convincing the king to suppot him by giving the theifs n dacoits n amatya reaches there , acharya was shocked.

DoneWink.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 03 September 2011 at 11:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bindujohal-Swetha-Ritu278ILoveDramaMoner_RadiochatterboxCharu21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM WU: 2nd Sept. '11" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Done Smile

I want CommentsTongue

Ritu278

Goldie

Ritu278

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
As usual..grtClap
mere tata sky ke wajah se kuch part miss hogaya tha...but thnx to uSmile

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
he he he mera to beech ka pura part gayab hua tha 
vdo dekh ke diya 

thnx for liking guyzWink

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update bharti

i  saw bits and pieces as my son kept changing channels for the foot ball match

i guess wud see the repeats later

smhow i found the episode bit of drag

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
hey saw new promo now

ambeek entry is there and he tells selecus who is maurya. i havent heard of him

cgm is being beaten and chanakya is trapped as amataya says finally i caught u

tonite episode shud be good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioCharu21

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
@ CB -- eeekkksss!! really???????? i m sooo happy!! PH came out wid a fresh promo after ages i guess!!! Party Finally!!!!!!!!! thanx a ton for sharing!! Acharya is trapped!!!!!! Shocked Ufff.. cant wait to see!!!! 

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
charu even cgm is being beaten badly and i was thinking bhaiyaji ne sabki pitai kar di yahan bechara cgm maar khaa raha hai

and ya ambeek is lookiing good

i mean sumit vyas seems to be good in ambeek role

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.