Gulaal

Gulaal Waltzes in-Gulaal EPI # 3 Caps and comments (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

Kesrushyy and GeeshhhHug AnjuManjuHugHugHug

What an episode na? I had a huge smile on my face throughout! This journey is turning out to be even more enjoyable than I expected...
 haan re!! and that is bec we are saath saathEmbarrassed
I love PB!! I can't believe MB had such a temper...when he walked down and confronted PB I was like...OH OH...PB toh gayee aajOuch I know...they showed a rustic edge to this whole village...you know people would kill and die for a small matter..the enemity running for centuries between the families...Kind of like it is really in the village ...and MB we saw had mellowed with age and also with the death and the tragedies in the family...also he had the 'Gulaal' touch which made him milder... this MB is still young ..and ofcourse he is the progenitor of the live wire called KesarLOLMeraa Dushy jo kuch bhi boltaa hai...itnaa ISHMART lagta hai na?Day Dreaming  Haye haye ! Tera DushyTongue...Itna toh JK bhi uske liye posessive nahi hogiLOLThanks for that cap of the kids surrounding PB Srush Thanks BolaOuch...I just loved that scene. I know...me too...the ladies man surrounded by ladiesLOL I just loved how CVs maintained it till the end...errr not exactly till the end...I really would have wished he had been standing near the ladies instead of standing next to RamuOuch...he looked shorterOuchOuchOuch They love their mother and their Vasantbha so much...it was so nice the way all three ran to PB and just stood around her...forming a small wall around her...Smile Ya...even Devika went...Wonder why JK did not say anythingLOL

Boy, I can go on and on about the cinematography...Vasant's journey through the desert is so picturesque yet when you think about it there is nothing to see but sand, blue skies, a camel and a man...yet the CV's have taken these and given us a picture worth a million...So hsi camel's name is SCOOTER na??? When I heard that, I was like..SCOOTER??? Did he just call his camel scooter??ROFL He must have named his cow bike or something...pakka!
Ya,,,I had heard it long back,..but then you reminded me again when you asked...I had missed it this timeLOL...Vasant's journey looks like a dream journey na...sort of Vasco da gama's journey to India...Excellent portrayl...It has such a ancient touch and yet nothing looks our of place...
Baba's words were so profound...you are a deewanaa and it is this deewangi that will lead you to what you are looking for...Scene where Vassy meets his future MIL made me laugh...bechaara Vassy, itnee hyper MIL milne jaa rahee thii usse...
I know...he wanted to go and follow that girl and pooba is like this and that and blah and blah and Vassy also starts...I have a big haveli and big business..hahahhahah sooo cute !!
I love...love the song they were playing when Gullu's dupatta was on Vassy's face. Actually heard that particular part of the song when Gullu was in the jeep with Kesu and her friends...the part where she is asked to sing, she clears her throat and suddenly goes into this fb about her first meeting with Vasant...that song left such an impact...that scene is like imprinted in my memory nowLOL yes Dholida was the song she sang and she was reminded of Vasant and Kesar had brought her back from the memory lane...For her it had been love at first sight...you can see that...

I have to say...I felt like a total TAPORI in the cinema hall when Gullu entered coz I just wanted to start seeti maaroing! So happy to see Gulaal on screen again and her entry was a bit filmy na?LOL Gullu was openly flirting...teraa naam kyaa hai?? Waah waah Gullu...no gao ki chori sharam and haya! That is how Gullu was...straight to the point! hahahah you were whistling...and yes her entry was so totally filmy...both KG's entry were filmy...Only Vasant got a simple entry on a camel...But I liked his entry too...and Gully was a brash woman...you will see..the way she teases Vasant and all...she was a bratLOL

It was such a sweet episode! and you are such a sweet friendEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalgchweetu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulaal Waltzes in-Gulaal EPI # 3 Caps and comments (Page 5)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

Argh! Star Player is MEAN! So after I was right into the episode having watched 3 out of 4 uploaded segments, it refuses - LIKE REFUSES - to upload the part for me Angry
I know ...It has been playing games with me too...

I'm going to try again in the evening to watch that bit - I know its whimsical when i can just watch on the links you've shared Srush, but if I can help it, I'm going to watch it HD - because the editing and cinematography is sheer brilliance and deserves to be watched like that! 
Nah I understand...even I want to see tht way...and see there is a big difference between them...The caps posted above...half are from normal videos and half from HD...you can make out the difference...but still the other link...the first one...is far better quality..you can try when you hit a wallLOL
Anyway - about the rest:

Loved the scene with Baba. Like its my favorite scene in the episode (so far? cause I didn't get to watch Galool waltz in yet... Ouch ) Galool waltzing in is sheer flirting, I tell you...both of them are dancing on 'Khullam Khulla pyaar karenge!'  I posted a few pics on that LOL But I really like how that scene plays out. Usually, all these baba like scenes make me both wary, and weary. They are OTT, to say the least, and just impossible to believe in, if comprehended in the first place.True true...Baba and the place and the atmosphere...just felt so right...and Baba looked the best person to talk abot Deewangi and Chahat, fate and optimism!! It rang so true when he said that...I would say that and people would throw Tallis at meLOL  I love how the script in this show balances the act between realism and fate. OH YESS YESS!!!  and that is how they balanced it..fantastic.. There's so much credibility to the extent of Vasant's optimism in his dream atm, that it convinces a viewer, just as Baba said, about the probability of a miracle coming true for him... His enthusiasm and never give up spirit just inevitably rubs off - and I love the way you said on your other post Srush, that Gulaal believed in his crazy dream because she was the dream... but really, its also the way he is! The singularity of his belief - its one-dimension-ness so to say - is what Kesar possesses too, except they are different in their wiring. They were as different as chalk and cheese...Vasant was born to be the martyr and Kesar was born a fighterLOL...Looking at Vasant, though, you feel like he is a fighter, fighting the fates ..but then he is like the Joan of Arc...can fight for the world...but can do nothing to save herself...I dont know why  I am talking this nonsense...But Vasant was a wider concept1! And Kesar..as you had put in yesterday's thread...a kind of concentrated magnifying glass effectLOL...Anyway - like I said, I love the way this Vasant and Baba scene plays out, because the dialog writing is so decent, everything that the Baba says has that crazed touch or aura of a soothsayer, yet, the statements have no 'fortune telling' in them. He's only translating into 'words' what he can see in Vasant's person. And it ends up sounding like a prediction for the long run. My favorite favorite favorite lines from this scene - sar par kafana baandh liya to duri se kya darna... fateh ki itchcha kar! - Not something you wont hear in a countless other ways in all those shelves of self help books... but there is so much conviction when he says it to Vasant - its like watching one crazy believer meet another!   @ Red...It is actually the translation of a Gujarati poem...but you are right..nothing new but still sounds so profound...and a man who had just had a near death experience needed this to rev himself up and get going!!

Again - the entire set up of that mela was so well done! Whoever is responsible for the sets of this show has shown excellence, without exception throughout the run of the show. This is entirely out of context, and maybe just my own bizarre sense of linking, but when Vasant walked inside that fair, and we saw the sights through his eyes, to me it was a deja vu sense of the movie Kabuliwala (minus the colors of course, cause I've seen the black and white olddd version!)Oh I had actually missed that part..dont know in beteen different players I seem to have missed the segmentConfused  He was this stranger in a celebration in another land, who had a fateful unknown reason to belong there anyway! And the way fate plays its cards - Yogesh (Nirja's brother) has called for a dholi, which Vasant shall be. PooBaa (Nirja's mother) already knows the first things about her soon to be SIL LOL badi haveli blah blah... Vasant was like setting up his matrimonial details there LOL  haha That is what I said..he was trying to impress her...But I like the soothing effect his voice has...even Pooba the hyper MIL as Anju says, calmed down before him...and I liked the politeness and patience that oozes from Vasant..eventhough he was jumping to follow that girl, he calmly answers Pooba and smilingly tries to satisfy her demands.. And PooBaa only had to call him to chai now, for the alliance to be formalized LOL it was a cute scene! I also like how fate again interferes, when Vasant starts chasing the wrong girl, and the other guy comes and pulls him back on track. Not that Vasant knows what's happening in the big picture - but its such a subtle way of portraying how even when we think we're taking all decisions, doing our own thing, making our own plans and schemes - really, what we're doing is only fate's bidding! If you haven't guessed - I love love love this entire deal of 'looking into signs'. All the more, because we can see it in retrospect now! True very true! It somehow shakes up the dying optimist in us and makes us believe in the good things again...makes the picture clearer!!

The opening scene was well done by all actors. It made me wish all over again, that the show had managed to retain this old PB for the end run. When she was so needed! 

---  Two actors they changed and both turned out to be such sulky and horrid replacements...Wonder if that is why they changedConfused
And hopefully Star Player will eventually behave  and I'll be back to gush about chance encounters! LOL Fingers crossed and do jhappat to SPAngry...I was just saying the other day that every SO and SP serial is being retelecasted on Star Utsav ...some serials are being retelecasted inspite of them being on air on SP or SO...and Gulaal Ouch What to say!!!Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_trudecent

lovelyyy caps srushu Hug n lovelyyy gifs geeshu Hug

wah yar i loved when gulaal enters, n ya this is so significant na k jo vasu k sath hua wohi kesu k sath hua Shocked n srush yes u r so right v should have expected the accident as well ROFL 

n wese aik baat mujhe samajh nahi ayi, y gulaal entered as having the ghoonghat on her face? i mean is ka bhi kuch significance toh hoga, is serial men aik scene bhi bematlab nahi hota tha na Embarrassed n yar the dhol bajaying vasu scene n gullu entry scene, one of my fav scenes of the serial Day Dreaming the cinematography rangoli dance, music, song, aha Clap n love the music they played when vasu tells his name lakha n asks her: aur tera? n she replies "Gulaal " the music is like heyyy heyyy heyyy, love it Big smile

KiruuuHugHugHugHug
Accidents toh banta hai..har baar kahi na kahi ye log phans jaate haiLOL
Even I did not get the ghoonghat significance...so this must be for the sheer 'romantic' angle..bohot sochne ki zarurat nahiLOL...and the end when she says Gulaalll...you can feel the silence and the violins playing in Vasant's minndLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalgkiran_trudecentchweetu

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Hey Srushti

I have to write in for this episode, coz obviously for the VG first meeting - to this day, i love the whole sequence and the song, the yellowness everywhere Wink

Its only now and before when you realised how high the camerawork and the structure of the show was to enjoy and treasure certain scenes and one of them is the VG dancing and Vasant with the dholi (coz he looked good, Rahil i still say to this day, i still prefer him as the dholi player, he seemed natural with it)

And Gulaal's was a breath of fresh air, just look at her - her expression and so on, and she was all out there and totally open with Vasant...  i think she had to be, coz Vasant was Vasant, kinda quiet guy and here is Gulaal talking away lol

I always loved the whole camel ride look, the midnight blue colour sky and so on

My other fave is the one where we see Gulaal running across thr white snow and so on, whilst that old man was telling Vasant about her Nirja...    (i am not sure whether it was in this episode or not)

I wanted to ask is there any HQ vids on this episode esp the VG first meeting scene?

Edited by Lennie - 03 September 2011 at 5:43am

-Srushti-

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Hey Srushti

I have to write in for this episode, coz obviously for the VG first meeting - to this day, i love the whole sequence and the song, the yellowness everywhere Wink

Its only now and before when you realised how high the camerawork and the structure of the show was to enjoy and treasure certain scenes and one of them is the VG dancing and Vasant with the dholi (coz he looked good, Rahil i still say to this day, i still prefer him as the dholi player, he seemed natural with it)

And Gulaal's was a breath of fresh air, just look at her - her expression and so on, and she was all out there and totally open with Vasant...  i think she had to be, coz Vasant was Vasant, kinda quiet guy and here is Gulaal talking away lol

I always loved the whole camel ride look, the midnight blue colour sky and so on

My other fave is the one where we see Gulaal running across thr white snow and so on, whilst that old man was telling Vasant about her Nirja...    (i am not sure whether it was in this episode or not)

I wanted to ask is there any HQ vids on this episode esp the VG first meeting scene?

So Lennie Waltzes in with her green hazel eyes and fontsBig smile...I knew you HAD to come in this epi...Gulaal came toh Lennie has to...LOL
That Running in the night was in the first epi itself ...This epi had vasant dreaming and imagining but that ais a short scene...I have posted the link on the first page..I think the first link is HQ...other than that you can find it on AC site and also Star player...they are all HQ...
Everybody prefers Vasant on the dholLOL no doubt he made such an impact on Gulaal na..and Gulaal...Well she is all free and totally unleashed ...that was Gulaal na...
And Vasant was talkative too...but I guess he was not upfront like Gulaal..he was a bit shy ...Where as Gulaal was totally in the face...Like Kesar isLOL...wonderful change of equations LOL
And Cinematography has all of us gushign and ooh oohing...Fantastic that is...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetuLennie

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

So Lennie Waltzes in with her green hazel eyes and fontsBig smile...I knew you HAD to come in this epi...Gulaal came toh Lennie has to...LOL    Yes, i had to come - woh aayi is liye LOLLOL
That Running in the night was in the first epi itself ... Thanks, yeah its quite a few episodes we see these shots, thats why i was abit confused whether we had one in this episode

This epi had vasant dreaming and imagining but that ais a short scene...I have posted the link on the first page..I think the first link is HQ...other than that you can find it on AC site and also Star player...they are all HQ...  Thanks, i will check that out Smile
Everybody prefers Vasant on the dholLOL no doubt he made such an impact on Gulaal na..and Gulaal...Well she is all free and totally unleashed ...that was Gulaal na...     Life was something else back then, she was so carefree, so lively, so untouched, like a breeze she came
Vasant just had a way with the dhol, not to mention he looked good whilst playing itThumbs Up
And Vasant was talkative too...but I guess he was not upfront like Gulaal..he was a bit shy ...Where as Gulaal was totally in the face...Like Kesar isLOL...wonderful change of equations LOL  Yes, compared to Vasant, Gulaal was there in your face, talking away thats why i said Vasant was quiet compared to her lol, but i think for Vasant it just had to be someone like Gulaal to shake his ground LOL  i think its only now esp after Vasant dying and how she lived, you appreciate what VG were and had, and as i said they were good together, he was a good man, a selfless man for his family and his village, i love the love she holds for Vasant
And Cinematography has all of us gushign and ooh oohing...Fantastic that is...Embarrassed   You know the one where Gulaal cinematographers love doing camera work from the top seeing the whole thing, the caps you posted, i was watching Lagaan yesterday well mainly the song Radhe Kaise Na Jale, they also had the scene on the top with the patterns on the floor and we could see the whole thing, it so made me think of Gulaal/Vasant, Vasant in the middle playing and so on

Edited by Lennie - 03 September 2011 at 6:19am

-Srushti-

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arti07

yay...Star...i got my pankha i got my dholi man oh boy shrush is our ginni ask her phanka she brought ask her dholi man she brought now she will decode the khach kuch kach kuch for usEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..i loved the dhol scene neil looked like a college guy beating the drum and vassy looked like typical villager working on the dhol...loved both of them but  my vote goes to vasantEmbarrassed

IF I can interpret the Khach kuch do you really think I will give that to  a BhajiwaliTongue On the other hand I can you get the Jalebiwalas number...My friend works in SPTongue and tht is the only number people are not asking for so it is completely freeTongueTongueTongueTongue...Oye!! Party change kar di!! Kesude ka dhol and Turba are the bestApprove...Vasu is toh pataying girls by his Dhol...and there bechara Kesu...apni maiyat mein (aka Talli' se shaadi mein), Talli ki shaadi mein and Kanuda ki b'day par bajaata hai...Kinna sweet bacha haiEmbarrassed
.what an epi i would not say the actors are brilliant blah blah coz i just cant take eye from the cinematography...DOP i love u ...more than kesar...u r superb and take my bow man True true!! Get married to him and then go and shoot KG's ludo honeymoon with himTongue
ok so the epi was fantabulous though we werent saffronized but still kesar left his mark in the color gulaal and vasant wore yellow color which is again saffron color so i dont mind it at all...loved the sweet conversation between panba and gigaka its a rare scene where these two talked to each other or should i say probably only scene where panba and gigaka spoke to each other typical village culture...loved that crazy sadhubaba  but how did that camel carried vasant couldnt get it... i even like the bak bak of vassy well again kesar is mirror image of his brother he also has worst sense of humor and vassy was marroing line on the green lady in front of pooba...his eyes never left that greengirl while talking to her future mil...he is big flirt tooEmbarrassed  the dance was ecstatic but the rangoli  took my  breath away
Oye colour blind Moonwalker...Ye Golden yellow Kesar kaha se ho gayaConfused...This is Chandan colour...jiska tika lagate hai...Kesar toh Kesar hai...mixture of yellow and redAngry...Basics bhul gai...logo ke accounts ka bhi aisa hi karti hai kya...assets = Liabilities ConfusedLOL...andVasu toh was full too flirting...bechara Kesar..he never got the chance with Talli the terrorist around naLOL ..and me too loved the crazy sadhu baba...chalo ek toh dhang ka choice hai teraTongue...btw did you not see your hazel eyed beautyTongueTongue

geesh loved ur gif and i also loved second one...bas the kesu was looking like kesudi
True true!! in this scene Vasant gets the mark...May be Gullu ke doosre pallu se Talli ki smell aa rahi thi..isliye Kesuda ka nuh aisa ho gayaLOL

and i loved ur post...kitna saara type kiya phewEmbarrassed haye haye! and I thought your account got hackedTongue

okay green tinkerbell...soak saffron in water and then add to any reciepe...for example rice and u will get golden yellow color basically saffron imparts golden yellow  color

yelo... golden yellow saffron rice now match it with gullu dupatta same to same hai...kabhi kabhi cook something in kitchen alsoEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by arti07 - 03 September 2011 at 7:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Geeshukiran_trudecentchweetu

kiran_trudecent

IF-Rockerz

kiran_trudecent

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kiran_trudecent

lovelyyy caps srushu Hug n lovelyyy gifs geeshu Hug

wah yar i loved when gulaal enters, n ya this is so significant na k jo vasu k sath hua wohi kesu k sath hua Shocked n srush yes u r so right v should have expected the accident as well ROFL 

n wese aik baat mujhe samajh nahi ayi, y gulaal entered as having the ghoonghat on her face? i mean is ka bhi kuch significance toh hoga, is serial men aik scene bhi bematlab nahi hota tha na Embarrassed n yar the dhol bajaying vasu scene n gullu entry scene, one of my fav scenes of the serial Day Dreaming the cinematography rangoli dance, music, song, aha Clap n love the music they played when vasu tells his name lakha n asks her: aur tera? n she replies "Gulaal " the music is like heyyy heyyy heyyy, love it Big smile

KiruuuHugHugHugHug
Accidents toh banta hai..har baar kahi na kahi ye log phans jaate haiLOL
Even I did not get the ghoonghat significance...so this must be for the sheer 'romantic' angle..bohot sochne ki zarurat nahiLOL...and the end when she says Gulaalll...you can feel the silence and the violins playing in Vasant's minndLOL

srush HugHugHugHugHug

han yar aakhir gullu tak jo puhanchna tha LOL

oh ya bas that was a romantic angle LOL yes yar loved that scene when she says "gulaal", vasu ko toh love at first sight hua tha us se Big smile n hey as arti told about yellow color... matlab gullu toh first day se saffronized hai Clap Big smile toh serial ka naam kesariya balam kyun nahi tha Shocked ROFL Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Geeshuchweetu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.