Gulaal

Gulaal Waltzes in-Gulaal EPI # 3 Caps and comments (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Srush - the episode refuses to load for me on Star Player tonight Stern Smile So imma crashing for the night and will watch it tomorrow... 

But in the meanwhile - Hug Thank gee for the post, the lovely lovely caps (oh how pretty these opening episodes look! Day Dreaming ) and Geeshu for the gifs (*nods vigorously in agreement to 'favorite dupatta scene*) Blushing 

ROFL @ Kesu taking on MB's temper! Wow! I've gotto to watch this... I suppose not having watched this beginning was reason enough to be almost incredulous about the time he went flying at Dushyant when he looked like he'd collapse any second! Someone said he had this pink piggy face - can't remember who LOL like imagine hatta katta Giga suffering a stroke, and MB coming through hail and hearty LOL - now we know it goes back a long way... his tolerance to blowing up! 

*okay. reserved for more of my lengthy blab until morning* 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-_Avatarana_chweetu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulaal Waltzes in-Gulaal EPI # 3 Caps and comments (Page 4)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prncz

IF-Rockerz

prncz

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
hi  srush  Hugand all the wikedians Hug

Ok srush i havnet  see the epi  Confused  

but reading ur update with Caps and Geesh's GIF... i get to see the most capturing moments ,,,,,,thnks for the thread and the  efforts  ClapStar

it pulls me to this forum  atleast once a day  for sure LOLLOL

luv ya Embarrassed

raj

-Srushti-arti07chweetu

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

hi  srush  Hugand all the wikedians Hug

Ok srush i havnet  see the epi  Confused  

but reading ur update with Caps and Geesh's GIF... i get to see the most capturing moments ,,,,,,thnks for the thread and the  efforts  ClapStar

it pulls me to this forum  atleast once a day  for sure LOLLOL

luv ya Embarrassed

raj

Petuuu...HugHugHug..Tu aa gai..and do see the epi...It is a visual delight!!! Absolutely fabulous!!!Clap...And do come at around 9 or later na...we really have fun discussing the epi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczchweetu

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Argh! Star Player is MEAN! So after I was right into the episode having watched 3 out of 4 uploaded segments, it refuses - LIKE REFUSES - to upload the part for me Angry 

I'm going to try again in the evening to watch that bit - I know its whimsical when i can just watch on the links you've shared Srush, but if I can help it, I'm going to watch it HD - because the editing and cinematography is sheer brilliance and deserves to be watched like that! 

Anyway - about the rest:

Loved the scene with Baba. Like its my favorite scene in the episode (so far? cause I didn't get to watch Galool waltz in yet... Ouch ) But I really like how that scene plays out. Usually, all these baba like scenes make me both wary, and weary. They are OTT, to say the least, and just impossible to believe in, if comprehended in the first place. I love how the script in this show balances the act between realism and fate. There's so much credibility to the extent of Vasant's optimism in his dream atm, that it convinces a viewer, just as Baba said, about the probability of a miracle coming true for him... His enthusiasm and never give up spirit just inevitably rubs off - and I love the way you said on your other post Srush, that Gulaal believed in his crazy dream because she was the dream... but really, its also the way he is! The singularity of his belief - its one-dimension-ness so to say - is what Kesar possesses too, except they are different in their wiring. Anyway - like I said, I love the way this Vasant and Baba scene plays out, because the dialog writing is so decent, everything that the Baba says has that crazed touch or aura of a soothsayer, yet, the statements have no 'fortune telling' in them. He's only translating into 'words' what he can see in Vasant's person. And it ends up sounding like a prediction for the long run. My favorite favorite favorite lines from this scene - sar par kafana baandh liya to duri se kya darna... fateh ki itchcha kar! - Not something you wont hear in a countless other ways in all those shelves of self help books... but there is so much conviction when he says it to Vasant - its like watching one crazy believer meet another! 

Again - the entire set up of that mela was so well done! Whoever is responsible for the sets of this show has shown excellence, without exception throughout the run of the show. This is entirely out of context, and maybe just my own bizarre sense of linking, but when Vasant walked inside that fair, and we saw the sights through his eyes, to me it was a deja vu sense of the movie Kabuliwala (minus the colors of course, cause I've seen the black and white olddd version!) He was this stranger in a celebration in another land, who had a fateful unknown reason to belong there anyway! And the way fate plays its cards - Yogesh (Nirja's brother) has called for a dholi, which Vasant shall be. PooBaa (Nirja's mother) already knows the first things about her soon to be SIL LOL badi haveli blah blah... Vasant was like setting up his matrimonial details there LOL And PooBaa only had to call him to chai now, for the alliance to be formalized LOL it was a cute scene! I also like how fate again interferes, when Vasant starts chasing the wrong girl, and the other guy comes and pulls him back on track. Not that Vasant knows what's happening in the big picture - but its such a subtle way of portraying how even when we think we're taking all decisions, doing our own thing, making our own plans and schemes - really, what we're doing is only fate's bidding! If you haven't guessed - I love love love this entire deal of 'looking into signs'. All the more, because we can see it in retrospect now! 

The opening scene was well done by all actors. It made me wish all over again, that the show had managed to retain this old PB for the end run. When she was so needed! 

--- 
And hopefully Star Player will eventually behave  and I'll be back to gush about chance encounters! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-_Avatarana_kiran_trudecentMaz.chweetu

kiran_trudecent

IF-Rockerz

kiran_trudecent

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
lovelyyy caps srushu Hug n lovelyyy gifs geeshu Hug

wah yar i loved when gulaal enters, n ya this is so significant na k jo vasu k sath hua wohi kesu k sath hua Shocked n srush yes u r so right v should have expected the accident as well ROFL 

n wese aik baat mujhe samajh nahi ayi, y gulaal entered as having the ghoonghat on her face? i mean is ka bhi kuch significance toh hoga, is serial men aik scene bhi bematlab nahi hota tha na Embarrassed n yar the dhol bajaying vasu scene n gullu entry scene, one of my fav scenes of the serial Day Dreaming the cinematography rangoli dance, music, song, aha Clap n love the music they played when vasu tells his name lakha n asks her: aur tera? n she replies "Gulaal " the music is like heyyy heyyy heyyy, love it Big smile

-Srushti-Anjalgchweetu

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

OMG Srush where have I been .Angry..Ya the GV meeting was so magical.Clap.I did not watch the pre leap episodes ,that was marvellous and lovely capsClap..Gulaal looks so beautifulEmbarrassed

Yes Meri PIG ...That is what I have been wondering...Where have you beenConfused,,,
Yaad aa rahi hai...teri yaad aa rahi haiOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

@Comparing Kesar's dhol bhajaofying and Vasant...each do it in their own style.. Kesar playing it at Talli's engagement to Kunal was his best one IMO..

I second that. Kesar with dhol in that scene was magical! Yes, Vasant has his own aura and presence with the dhol... but I was, and am, glad that Kesar in his best dhol scene made a different impact. He was his own person, even in being the eternal (as Srushy calls him) copy cat LOL Karna woi hai jo Vasant kare - bas, Kesuda style LOL I suppose sikka and tuntuna are the only two things in Kesar's very eventful life, which are exclusive to him ROFL 

_Avatarana_Maz.chweetu

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

yay...Star...i got my pankha i got my dholi man oh boy shrush is our ginni ask her phanka she brought ask her dholi man she brought now she will decode the khach kuch kach kuch for usEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..i loved the dhol scene neil looked like a college guy beating the drum and vassy looked like typical villager working on the dhol...loved both of them but  my vote goes to vasantEmbarrassed

IF I can interpret the Khach kuch do you really think I will give that to  a BhajiwaliTongue On the other hand I can you get the Jalebiwalas number...My friend works in SPTongue and tht is the only number people are not asking for so it is completely freeTongueTongueTongueTongue...Oye!! Party change kar di!! Kesude ka dhol and Turba are the bestApprove...Vasu is toh pataying girls by his Dhol...and there bechara Kesu...apni maiyat mein (aka Talli' se shaadi mein), Talli ki shaadi mein and Kanuda ki b'day par bajaata hai...Kinna sweet bacha haiEmbarrassed
.what an epi i would not say the actors are brilliant blah blah coz i just cant take eye from the cinematography...DOP i love u ...more than kesar...u r superb and take my bow man True true!! Get married to him and then go and shoot KG's ludo honeymoon with himTongue
ok so the epi was fantabulous though we werent saffronized but still kesar left his mark in the color gulaal and vasant wore yellow color which is again saffron color so i dont mind it at all...loved the sweet conversation between panba and gigaka its a rare scene where these two talked to each other or should i say probably only scene where panba and gigaka spoke to each other typical village culture...loved that crazy sadhubaba  but how did that camel carried vasant couldnt get it... i even like the bak bak of vassy well again kesar is mirror image of his brother he also has worst sense of humor and vassy was marroing line on the green lady in front of pooba...his eyes never left that greengirl while talking to her future mil...he is big flirt tooEmbarrassed  the dance was ecstatic but the rangoli  took my  breath away
Oye colour blind Moonwalker...Ye Golden yellow Kesar kaha se ho gayaConfused...This is Chandan colour...jiska tika lagate hai...Kesar toh Kesar hai...mixture of yellow and redAngry...Basics bhul gai...logo ke accounts ka bhi aisa hi karti hai kya...assets = Liabilities ConfusedLOL...andVasu toh was full too flirting...bechara Kesar..he never got the chance with Talli the terrorist around naLOL ..and me too loved the crazy sadhu baba...chalo ek toh dhang ka choice hai teraTongue...btw did you not see your hazel eyed beautyTongueTongue

geesh loved ur gif and i also loved second one...bas the kesu was looking like kesudi
True true!! in this scene Vasant gets the mark...May be Gullu ke doosre pallu se Talli ki smell aa rahi thi..isliye Kesuda ka nuh aisa ho gayaLOL

and i loved ur post...kitna saara type kiya phewEmbarrassed haye haye! and I thought your account got hackedTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.