Gulaal

Gulaal Waltzes in-Gulaal EPI # 3 Caps and comments (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulaal1007

Srushti!!! Once again, you are awesome!
I couldnt watch todays episode, had so much work to do Angry. But this post reminds me all about the 3rd episode! Smile
The first yellow dupatta picture, so much like the Savitri Pooja day one! Embarrassed
The first Yogesh was so much better than this Khadoos ugly Yogesh!

Hi yaaraBig smile...and thanks...and it is not me but the serial which is awesome..and yes the yellow dupatta scene did remind us of that Pooja scene...one of the epic momentsEmbarrassed

hahah this Yogesh was so sweet..that Yogesh was justDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJchweetu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulaal Waltzes in-Gulaal EPI # 3 Caps and comments (Page 3)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bioinfo

dekho dekho gaun wallon ye srush vassy ki deewanihui padi hai and she says ke season se khud ko kaise paint karunTonguejhootiTongueloved your selection of pisc Clapgulaal was really a treat for eyesBig smilei wonder kabhi koi aur show iss level tak pahunchega bhi ya phir meri talaash yun hi chalti rahegiCry Oye Kesu ka bada bhai hai..itna toh leverage toh dena mangta hai na...you are right ..it will be long time till we find any of such splendourous show...
loved the babaLOLyes gulaal team was very careful regarding the cast of this show(except new pbDead), even the cameos were impressive i hope verybody noticed the goon who threatened raman, he was a very nice actorClap yes!! the goon was impressive too..and so were Gullu's two friends...LOL
vassy and gulaal looked awesome together , it was a heavenly meetingClapgullu asked vassy his name that too directly he he did anyone notice she's a bratt and a muhphatt just like kesuLOLram milayi jodiLOL
loved your post re kal ke epi ka intezar hai and tere next post ka bhi...love youEmbarrassed Exactly it was a heavenly meeting...and see how Kesuda met her...by throwing stone at herLOL..and  aye haye!! chippo chudail ki asambhav prem kahani *sniff**sniff**sniff*Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalgbioinfochweetu

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

Lovely post and caps!

Honestly truth be told...do not really like these dupatta on the hero's face scenes...seems quite funny when you watch it...but I do get the sentiment behind it..

In the GK one..Gulaal looked so pretty with all that jewellery...really nice..

I liked Gulaal-Vasant's first face-to-face moment...interestingly done..

@flirting...hehe...woh toh hai...they were attracted to each other...and it was actually more from Gulaal's side!..

@Comparing Kesar's dhol bhajaofying and Vasant...each do it in their own style.. Kesar playing it at Talli's engagement to Kunal was his best one IMO..

Hi Maz...Yes ...dupatta seems cliche ..But I liked the way CVs maintained the consistency in both the cases...and Gulaal was decked up in GK scene where as here she was as carefree as the wind...As I as said, Gulaal running with dupatta on her face actually had me laughing but as you said..it had his significant!!!
and GV scene...it was destiny the way they met,.sort of magical!! Love at first sight thing...

and comparing the two,...I know the second dholi scene was better but Arti wanted the first one..LOL

Maz.chweetu

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
OMG Srush where have I been .Angry..Ya the GV meeting was so magical.Clap.I did not watch the pre leap episodes ,that was marvellous and lovely capsClap..Gulaal looks so beautifulEmbarrassed

-Srushti-Anjalgchweetu

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

yay...StarStarStarStar...i got my pankha i got my dholi man oh boy shrush is our ginni ask her phanka she brought ask her dholi man she brought now she will decode the khach kuch kach kuch for usEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..i loved the dhol scene neil looked like a college guy beating the drum and vassy looked like typical villager working on the dhol...loved both of them but  my vote goes to vasantEmbarrassed

.what an epi i would not say the actors are brilliant blah blah coz i just cant take eye from the cinematography...DOP i love u ...more than kesar...u r superb and take my bow man
ok so the epi was fantabulous though we werent saffronized but still kesar left his mark in the color gulaal and vasant wore yellow color which is again saffron color so i dont mind it at all...loved the sweet conversation between panba and gigaka its a rare scene where these two talked to each other or should i say probably only scene where panba and gigaka spoke to each other typical village culture...loved that crazy sadhubaba  but how did that camel carried vasant couldnt get it... i even like the bak bak of vassy well again kesar is mirror image of his brother he also has worst sense of humor and vassy was marroing line on the green lady in front of pooba...his eyes never left that greengirl while talking to her future mil...he is big flirt tooEmbarrassed  the dance was ecstatic but the rangoli  took my  breath away

geesh loved ur gif and i also loved second one...bas the kesu was looking like kesudi

and i loved ur post...kitna saara type kiya phewEmbarrassed

Edited by arti07 - 02 September 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Anjalgwithout-fathommanzilmukulchweetu

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Kesrushyy and GeeshhhHug

What an episode na? I had a huge smile on my face throughout! This journey is turning out to be even more enjoyable than I expected...

I love PB!! I can't believe MB had such a temper...when he walked down and confronted PB I was like...OH OH...PB toh gayee aajOuch Meraa Dushy jo kuch bhi boltaa hai...itnaa ISHMART lagta hai na?Day Dreaming Thanks for that cap of the kids surrounding PB Srush...I just loved that scene. They love their mother and their Vasantbha so much...it was so nice the way all three ran to PB and just stood around her...forming a small wall around her...Smile

Boy, I can go on and on about the cinematography...Vasant's journey through the desert is so picturesque yet when you think about it there is nothing to see but sand, blue skies, a camel and a man...yet the CV's have taken these and given us a picture worth a million...So hsi camel's name is SCOOTER na??? When I heard that, I was like..SCOOTER??? Did he just call his camel scooter??ROFL He must have named his cow bike or something...pakka!

Baba's words were so profound...you are a deewanaa and it is this deewangi that will lead you to what you are looking for...Scene where Vassy meets his future MIL made me laugh...bechaara Vassy, itnee hyper MIL milne jaa rahee thii usse...

I love...love the song they were playing when Gullu's dupatta was on Vassy's face. Actually heard that particular part of the song when Gullu was in the jeep with Kesu and her friends...the part where she is asked to sing, she clears her throat and suddenly goes into this fb about her first meeting with Vasant...that song left such an impact...that scene is like imprinted in my memory nowLOL

I have to say...I felt like a total TAPORI in the cinema hall when Gullu entered coz I just wanted to start seeti maaroing! So happy to see Gulaal on screen again and her entry was a bit filmy na?LOL Gullu was openly flirting...teraa naam kyaa hai?? Waah waah Gullu...no gao ki chori sharam and haya! That is how Gullu was...straight to the point!

It was such a sweet episode!

-Srushti-chweetu

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Oh Srushy the Vassy Kesu dhol comparisons are too good!! Mazaa aa gayaa dekh kar!Clap Two sides of the same coinSmile

-Srushti-chweetu

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
@ Arti: Srushyyy will decode the Khach Khuch!!! ROFLROFL Shuru ho jaa Srushy!LOL

-Srushti-arti07chweetu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.