Gulaal

Gulaal Waltzes in-Gulaal EPI # 3 Caps and comments (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Updated my post Embarrassed

Edited by Geeshani - 02 September 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smarty22-Swetha--Srushti-Anjalgbioinfochweetu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulaal Waltzes in-Gulaal EPI # 3 Caps and comments (Page 2)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PKYEK12

PKYEK12

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

loved it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Geeshuchweetu

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by chweetu

res karron kya..

Pucch rahi haiConfusedLOL

Arre maiine epi nahin dekhana..n moreover .maine socha ki geesh ke baad post karnahoga..mujhe..woh GIF's post karegi na..isiliye pooch liya..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBtw..I updated my post n flowers for u..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-AnjalgbioinfoGeeshu

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Geesh..thank u so much for d GIF's re..they were just awesome...ClapClapmujhe woh dholwala scene tune live dikhaya...Embarrassedn yup..me too love d second dupatta scene..same pinch..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedlove u yaar..Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Anjalg

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

srush..Hugmaine epi nahin dekha..Confusedbut phir bhi..u havr explained it very well..Embarrassedthank you re meri PinkyHugHug
So..d epi starts with Mb's high BP..n PB supporting vassy n rest of d bacha party in d protection for PB..h sweet..Embarrassedn kesu as always with ladies kitty party..Embarrassed yaLOL he toh always is the ladies man...flirt kahin kaTongue
Vassy..calls escooter hehe tabhi ye camel super fast bagthi hai..LOL hahhhahahhaah!! That was a good one!!
He met another accident..Shockedyaar ye adventure movies jyada dekhtha hoga..usika asar..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Sahi mein..Haatim tha na...last role mein...islieyTongue
N yup dat cap..really suits d one in Munny...such a beautiphool resemblence..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed you have seen the movie...I loved that coupleEmbarrassed
humari creativity dekho rajasthan mein mummy ko doond rahe hai..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ha toh! Mummy egyptian hoti hai na...Egypt is also a desertWink
N ye ladka..was affected by CV's proposing random people..LOL(sare ladkiyonko phool n chudi dega..tho rakhi kisse bandvayega.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)
hahahah Rakhi kya sawant bhi nahi hai wahaLOL
N here also pooba entry..LOLn yup both brothers try to impress their MIl..not a good sign..Embarrassed yes yes! Pooba is so luckyEmbarrassed
N y he suddenly starts bhajavoying dhol.Confuseddid I missed something..Shocked Nah...somebody meets him and asks him his name and Vasant says he is Lakha from some other village so that guy thinks that he has been brought to play dhol in the MelaTongue
N gulaal ka slow motion mein removing dupatta..LOLn yup she looked beatiphool in yellow..Tongue yellow is her colourEmbarrassed
N yup rashipur is a metro..n we should beleive it..LOL Metro mein bhi ye nahi hota...I mean Poohba was right there and so ws her bro...but they were still flirtingWink
N..she directly pooch liya..koyi sharmaying nahin..Shockedbachpan ka dost hai kya..ShockedConfused Kesu ke jaisi thi...bilkul besharamLOL
vassy was awesome..in that pics...n loved his reaction on hearingher name...Embarrassedpar ithna lamba kyun hai..Confused Camel ke saath reh kar camel jitna ho gaya haiLOL

Loevd d post n caps n u..to infinite infinity..my tinker bee...Hug

and me to love you to infinium infinity my PinkyHugHugHug

Anjalgchweetu

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Hi Srush...Hug

I agree with u...that camel was so handsome  Oww...I just loved this scene...the way Vasant was lying on the ground..Thanks Geeshu,,,I could not get a good shot on this oneEmbarrassed

I loved this scene...Day Dreaming The famous dupatta sceneEmbarrassed
And I kived Gulaals' white teethed smileEmbarrassed
Owww...how did you get this close up..I so tried I could not get one...it is so beautifulllI love how Gulaal is gazing in his eyesEmbarrassed

BTW my fav dupatta scene is second one Embarrassed
the best GIF...I loved how you put the yellow dupattasEmbarrassed

Loved ur post n caps...Smile

Thanks Srush Hug

Anjalgprnczchweetu

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

So nice of you to start this thread with caps

So nice of you to start this thread with caps - makes the whole epi come alive with the caps and your comments. Great that you are keeping the forum alive , its like having the show back with us again !Thumbs Up

thanks,
VJ

P.S. and I love the title you gave - "Gulaal waltzes in.." - wow so apt !
Vasant was also such a sweet soul wasn't he !The way he said in the 2nd epi - "rahi sapno ki baat, toh unhe dekhne ke liye bhi himmat chaahiye" No wonder Gullu fell so hard for him ..after seeing her for so long with Kesar , now I am getting to see her again with her "first love" ... I can now better understand her predicament in not being able to forget Vasant and move on to Kesar

Hey VJ...Thanks yaara...and true true...Vasant was a dreamer and a believer...a paragon of a man!! So sweet ...and yes ..these moments actually makes us realize how she felt and how she became 'Gulaal'...she was so painted in Vasant's colors!! She was his dream! He made her realize that she ws different, better, higher than others!! And he found her! In a way she found herself through Vasant!! How could she see beyond him??

VJ-LNMDJchweetu

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Lovely post and caps!

Honestly truth be told...do not really like these dupatta on the hero's face scenes...seems quite funny when you watch it...but I do get the sentiment behind it..

In the GK one..Gulaal looked so pretty with all that jewellery...really nice..

I liked Gulaal-Vasant's first face-to-face moment...interestingly done..

@flirting...hehe...woh toh hai...they were attracted to each other...and it was actually more from Gulaal's side!..

@Comparing Kesar's dhol bhajaofying and Vasant...each do it in their own style.. Kesar playing it at Talli's engagement to Kunal was his best one IMO..

VJ-LNMDJwithout-fathomchweetu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.