Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal Waltzes in-Gulaal EPI # 3 Caps and comments

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
The Third Episode : 17th November, 2010 (For Discussion on 2/9)

http://tvmasti.in/host/?url=ymdaaea4a9u2
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmC1nuNZbvk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m04g_RsN0A

Mein aa gai...
And so has the pankhaTongue
As we all noticed the first thing..and as the Bhajiyawali said..That was one cool Pankha MB had! though it did nothing to cool him off, did itLOL

And MB's temper...Wallah re wallah!!! No wonder The saffron boy was so hot headed..the way he came climbing down!! I just missed the 'Woah' music they gave him in the first epiTongue

And this is on Special demand from Anju Manju...PB surrounded by all the children.,.as if a protective shield...though I am posting because it is the only one with Chhotu Kesu

And the goody goody boy!!
Vasant calls his camel 'ishcooter'LOL and he so knows na...that MB must be super angry ..so he talks to his camel ...and I did find the Camel very handsome..Somehow everything in this serial looks like it has been hand picked...as if they employed a specific team for procurement...and everything has been par excellence...
I just keep on repeating what Rahil said 'Gulaal is movie on TV...!'
So true..
and the Photo graphy to Mashallah!!

I loved this man to animal talk scene too

Loved the Mast maula attitude of Vasu when he just goes to sleep..oblivious to the world...By the way did someone notice how he said...the day I have heard her name, I cant think of anything else...her name has been a drug for both the brothers na??LOL

Vasu getting bitten by snake...LOL Well As I said on the EDT...That Kesu is such a copy cat!! Whatever Vasu does, Kesu followsLOL
I also noticed the pace and the amount of accidents we saw in the initial epis should have made us ready for the last accidentLOL
I mean in 3 epis...we have had 2 near deaths accidents and 2 slapsTongue
By the way I loved how Gulaal was different as it introduced the heroine the last.
Generally in a woman oriented show they show the girl's appearance and her background first...and then we have the hero's entry...

Now who loved this BabaLOL
I loved his attitude...his voice...goes to show, even cameos were so carefully chosen...reminded me of that chef (the one who ran for life with KesGul attacking him with Punjabi Gujarati menu demandsLOL) even he was a good actor!!

I liked how he said ...'Deewangi hai...jo kamal karegi!'...So true na..only these kinds of mad acts have made legendary stories, given birth to miracles and made us believe in them too... and then how he answered Vasant, when Vasant said, I know only two things now...Rashipur and that girl, to which the Baba answered 'Aur teri chahat!'...the most important thing na?? THE WILL...His Chahat - Gulaal!!

I loved how they used the Bahuchara Ma's temple...she is considered to be the Kuldevi of many Gujaratis, mine too...and the prayer they used...wonderful!!!

Vasant enters Rashipur...
As I said in the EDT ...the scene made me remember the scene from 'The Mummy' when they showed' Hamunaptra'...
Excellent photography, even If I am saying this for the hundredth time

He looks so hopefully towards the village na...

Vasant is such a big bak bak...Kitna bolta hai...Chudiya for my  family for kaaki, fui, and etc etcLOL

In the next postEmbarrassed

Edited by -Srushti- - 02 September 2011 at 11:15am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks---Swetha-VJ-LNMDJAnjalg_Avatarana_kiran_trudecentMaz.without-fathomBioinfo_ChaituprnczGeeshuManoshonochweetu

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
And Banda is looking at every girlLOL...Kitna pitne wala hai..LOL...and I swear he is so sweet na...I mean that girl took the bangles from him for nothing and he wants to know something from her..But still he is so patient when Poonam barges in and asks about 'Sringar' and insists on paying money! To me he also looked like he was impressing his future MIL..badi haveli hai ...vyaapar haiTongue

And what to say about this...Sheer visual delight...Love love love the Rangoli!!!

Just look at the sheer brilliant use of colours and excellence in the use of angles...I mean the camera did justice to every single input put in by the procurement and production teamClap

And aa gai uddan pari...you know I intially laughed at Gulaal's entry..how she had dupatta on her face...not as in a ghoonghat but just loosely put in and it held only because of the opposite gust of the wind

The pehli mulaqat..so strongly imbibed in Gulaal's mind for years to come!

Gulaal is one of the few woman I love in yellow!!

See you can see the outline of her face and it looks so ethreal!!

I loved how her eyes got emphasized in that ghoonghat...so subtle use of makeup

and ye dekho!! who said Villages are backwards!!
Ye dekho open flirting chal rahi hai!!LOL

By the way who felt that this step they were doing the 'Aaj kal tere mere pyaar ke charche' styleLOL

And the way she falls on his dhol!!

And the first muh dikhai

And I love this totally engrossed, happy and yet totally carefree Vasant!! As if he was in total heaven of contentment and happiness!!

And Gulaal is so brash na...
'Naam kya hai tera!'

No aap! no hesitation! no embarassment!!
Direct pucch liya!!

Vasu's reaction at Gulaal's nameEmbarrassed

Okie so will try to post more and if someone gets more ideas do tell me...Geesh will post her GIFs...Am trying for those two comparitive pic of Kesu on Dhol and Vasu on Dhol ..coming up...for BMWTongue

Edited by -Srushti- - 02 September 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mishalkhanaaPKYEK12--Minks---Swetha-VJ-LNMDJAnjalg_Avatarana_kiran_trudecentMaz.Geeshuwithout-fathomBioinfo_Chaituprnczmanzilmukulchweetu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
srush..Hugmaine epi nahin dekha..Confusedbut phir bhi..u havr explained it very well..Embarrassed
So..d epi starts with Mb's high BP..n PB supporting vassy n rest of d bacha party in d protection for PB..h sweet..Embarrassedn kesu as always with ladies kitty party..Embarrassed
Vassy..calls escooter hehe tabhi ye camel super fast bagthi hai..LOL
He met another accident..Shockedyaar ye adventure movies jyada dekhtha hoga..usika asar..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
N yup dat cap..really suits d one in Munny...such a beautiphool resemblence..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
humari creativity dekho rajasthan mein mummy ko doond rahe hai..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
N ye ladka..was affected by CV's proposing random people..LOL(sare ladkiyonko phool n chudi dega..tho rakhi kisse bandvayega.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

N here also pooba entry..LOLn yup both brothers try to impress their MIl..not a good sign..Embarrassed
N y he suddenly starts bhajavoying dhol.Confuseddid I missed something..Shocked
N gulaal ka slow motion mein removing dupatta..LOLn yup she looked beatiphool in yellow..Tongue
N yup rashipur is a metro..n we should beleive it..LOL
N..she directly pooch liya..koyi sharmaying nahin..Shockedbachpan ka dost hai kya..ShockedConfused
vassy was awesome..in that pics...n loved his reaction on hearingher name...Embarrassedpar ithna lamba kyun hai..Confused

Loevd d post n caps n u..to infinite infinity..my tinker bee...Hug

Edited by chweetu - 02 September 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishalkhanaa-Srushti-Anjalgkiran_trudecent

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hi Srush...Hug

I agree with u...that camel was so handsome 

I loved this scene...Day Dreaming

BTW my fav dupatta scene is second one Embarrassed

Loved ur post n caps...Smile

Thanks Srush Hug

Edited by Geeshani - 02 September 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mishalkhanaa-Swetha--Srushti-Anjalgkiran_trudecentwithout-fathomBioinfo_ChaituprnczMaz.manzilmukul

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
So nice of you to start this thread with caps

So nice of you to start this thread with caps - makes the whole epi come alive with the caps and your comments. Great that you are keeping the forum alive , its like having the show back with us again !Thumbs Up

thanks,
VJ

P.S. and I love the title you gave - "Gulaal waltzes in.." - wow so apt !
Vasant was also such a sweet soul wasn't he !The way he said in the 2nd epi - "rahi sapno ki baat, toh unhe dekhne ke liye bhi himmat chaahiye" No wonder Gullu fell so hard for him ..after seeing her for so long with Kesar , now I am getting to see her again with her "first love" ... I can now better understand her predicament in not being able to forget Vasant and move on to Kesar

Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 02 September 2011 at 11:35am

mishalkhanaa-Srushti-Geeshukiran_trudecent

gulaal1007 Groupbie
gulaal1007
gulaal1007

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Srushti!!! Once again, you are awesome!
I couldnt watch todays episode, had so much work to do Angry. But this post reminds me all about the 3rd episode! Smile
The first yellow dupatta picture, so much like the Savitri Pooja day one! Embarrassed
The first Yogesh was so much better than this Khadoos ugly Yogesh!

mishalkhanaa-Srushti-Geeshukiran_trudecent

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
dekho dekho gaun wallon ye srush vassy ki deewanihui padi hai and she says ke season se khud ko kaise paint karunTonguejhootiTongueloved your selection of pisc Clapgulaal was really a treat for eyesBig smilei wonder kabhi koi aur show iss level tak pahunchega bhi ya phir meri talaash yun hi chalti rahegiCry
loved the babaLOLyes gulaal team was very careful regarding the cast of this show(except new pbDead), even the cameos were impressive i hope verybody noticed the goon who threatened raman, he was a very nice actorClap 
vassy and gulaal looked awesome together , it was a heavenly meetingClapgullu asked vassy his name that too directly he he did anyone notice she's a bratt and a muhphatt just like kesuLOLram milayi jodiLOL
loved your post re kal ke epi ka intezar hai and tere next post ka bhi...love youEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mishalkhanaa-Srushti-VJ-LNMDJAnjalgGeeshukiran_trudecent

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

res karron kya..

Pucch rahi haiConfusedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishalkhanaakiran_trudecentGeeshu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index