Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

suecNas1kapagaya_submvatsabindujohalchhedaappkiguriyamorland7balieeshachdrpallavigoeldrdeepti80anisreeshiny3kitchaJessystevenscan-indiapretty.aksharaaksharahinaSajimokranmarsusan88asiaheartkamuralimiss_patel5neuchariShaista33moonlightnanda_gopaelgeergattushmuupienurulainsdhgvim916Rachu_kitkit_mini_00kingini_aardraMadhavi_Di_Nancy_daddysgirl786teri_susanirene_csihu_Ilma_Kanza04veil_of_rosessweetysaran_Rasha_NimbuMirchi-Nasreen-_NiShI_JAYA_09sheetalddipshikaGUPTAsush4frndz-Stutz-Yum_SRpvlaksammu4u-.Shriya.-cuttieesamicuteAbommi.Antique_Piece.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH WU 2nd September 2011" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Shriya.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Shriya.-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Rj to bilkul nani pe gayi he LOL.. m w8ng 4 naksh anniiEmbarrassed..
thnxx saru dii 4 beautiful update Big smile

Edited by shriya_naksh - 03 September 2011 at 12:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
nice y rajsri doing waht akshi like yaar she has to think about rb adn b'ma too

saru.g

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thanks saru for the superfast updateSmile. monotonous episode watching akshi's mom in her in-law's house. The whole epi is all with RJ in singhania's kitchen. Sleepy

Why maharaiji and girija were shocked when they saw RJ in their kitchen . RJ is far better than gayathri. Akshi and RJ scene was so cute to watch. Rj ignoring naksh while they were talking' she knows her limit and she is too cautious.

But I still don't know how she will create probs in singhania's house. Let's see what the dir has stored in for us.Question Waiting for  the next anniversary epiDay Dreaming

Edited by mini_00 - 02 September 2011 at 11:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardraMadhavi_DiKanza04NimbuMirchi-Nasreen-JAYA_09_NiShI_saru.g

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hey Saru... thanks for the wonderful quick update... Smile 

RJ entering SS... Ouch pata nahi ab kya hoga... Naitik ne sahi kaha... kahi use Chinta ki bimari na lag jaye... WinkLOLLOLLOL Ab pata nahi kitne dino yeh sab sehna padega... Dead I hope CVs kuch jyada hi Rishto ko sour na kar de... thodi misunderstanding dikho... aur fir baba humko Happy wala pregnancy track do... Big smile

@Muni -- I want to tell you... I like your comments in WU thread... I read it everyday and you say it all for me... Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dikingini_aardramini_00-Stutz-saru.g

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
thanxx 4 the update...

saru.g

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Saru  thanks  for  the  lovely  updateClapHugand  today  i  loved  rj  she  is  better  then  g3Smile  i  loved  when  naitik  said  ab chinta  ki  aadat  lagjayegiLOLand  the  way  he  ask  akshi  were  rj  is  going  to  sleepLOLmunna  kitana  sochata  haiEmbarrassed. i  loved  akshi  today to  the  love  and  caring  between  ma bati  dekhne  ko  mila  remided  me  the  old  time. i  watch  some  of  the  old  show  march  09YR. akshi  and  rj  good  jodi  . hope  this  stay  long  dont  want  maharaji  and  girja  natak  anymoreOuch. waiting  for  ME  on  sunday  .Day Dreaming
Mini  i  loved  your  comment  always  i  wish  you  come  more  here  and  comment  and  chat  with  usHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_00kingini_aardrasaru.g

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Ya madhaviben sureSmile.And thanks sachi. Iam regular updater in tamil forums. I can understand hindi .    Iam trying my best. I really enjoy reading all your comments. Especially yours, mariam,charu and jeya...and so on.Smile

Edited by mini_00 - 02 September 2011 at 7:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di-Nasreen-saru.g

Post Reply New Post

Go to top