Diya Aur Baati Hum

Feel Sorry For Suraj

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shabs_89

IF-Dazzler

shabs_89

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I feel sorry for him because his family is money-minded...rip him off...ask for money...with no appreciation of how hard he works...and then he also doesnt get the chance to choose how he spends his money as well...any ordinary person who works should be able to spend money on jewelry for his fiance if he wants to...

i had a feeling from yday's episode (1st Sept) that his brother and bhabhi were more involved in making money and not giving money to their family...whereas Suraj works hard and also gives money to the family...i guess in todays episode my suspicions were right when we got to see how sly Suraj's brother and bhabhi are...

=) Its my first post on this forum...hope no one minds what i have written...its jus my opinion of the show!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ChicagoCarole1Nimmi.AR_ArShiKeanufannazbanAmor.b2011ssweety007Rose_Petal.SidraChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feel Sorry For Suraj" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nazban

nazban

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
i agree.. even the other brother who took all the money and yet had the audacity to rat out suraj..i felt sad for suraj too...i hope sandhya comes soon and sets everyone right ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007shabs_89.Sidra

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
^^ i was thinking the same. The way they showed the middle brother yesterday - and how his clothing store isnt working - you could tell that was a Lie...gosh I hate families like that - where they use their child/sibling for money...seriously! Angry  I cant understadn that people can fail to appreciate all the hardwork the bread-winner has to go through to bring home the money he/she does

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shabs_89

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
his middle brother and wify did not surprise me at all , as i was expecting it ... but his sister really irritated me , one moment she was happy and next moment she was comparing , come on he didnot compromise anyones things yaar ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs_89

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i know gosh the mom just went overboard and overreacted...he has a life for himself as well not just for them...cant he slurge on a liitle of his own money sometimes...gosh...

shabs_89

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Well the script is just so basic! It's like it's been written by someone who thinks they know drama when clearly the characters in his family are totally unbelievable! I find myself wanting to turn over but can't as I'm enjoying watching how the concept of what could have perhaps been a good story get demolished by an unscrupulously appalling script bad acting and dreadful set design!

And Guys please someone must have questioned the acting! Its four or five emotions and that's it! Either the scenes were rushed or the direction is nonexistent! If you want to show that someone is ethical then at least give the actors something to work with! A banana skin on the floor really is cartoon material!

shabs_89

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.