Diya Aur Baati Hum

bhaaabo !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nazban

nazban

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hey al !!

after today's epi..i kinda dislike bhaabo..she has sheer double standards on how a wife shud be trated...she herself treats her husband like nothing...and expects her son not to care..love or buy something for her...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazAR_ArShiAmor.ssweety007sarasingh86.Sidra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bhaaabo !!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I sort of agree, but i see her a firm believer of loosing son to wife ... gosh she really pissed me off today ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I agree as well. I was annoyed by bhaboo from the sneak peak they showed - and with each epi i dislike her even more...she is the height of double standards as you said. and plus her voice is just annoying LOL

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
agree yaar, wat was the need to say so much , gosh cant he express his love for his wife ???? i mean dont he have a life of himself ????? cant she see he was still doing his duty and didnot compromise with family needs ??????/  

AR_ArShi

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Oh it's just another example of the unrealistic subtext that is running through this entire uneven plot! Can't anyone see how it clearly puts women down! I bet it was written by a man whose wife left him! It's just so monotonous! Thumbs Down

india2050

Goldie

india2050

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Oh it's just another example of the unrealistic subtext that is running through this entire uneven plot! Can't anyone see how it clearly puts women down! I bet it was written by a man whose wife left him! It's just so monotonous! Thumbs Down

Too good -written by a man whose wife forsaked him-yes todays's half baked serials and their half baked story lines-ripping our already ripped out skulls!!

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
she is like a very complex character, at one times she wants her elder son to get married ( doono y elder son getting married lately), family to take the responsibilities of his marriage like the preparation and on the other she gets furious to hear that her son bought present for his would be wife...I guess this the mentality or rather the custom that daughter-in-laws are only meant for household chores and looking after her in-laws, bhhabo only wants another servant cum daughter-in-law who will do all the seva to her...

NB: **sorry if I hurt anybody's sentiment, it is strictly my point of view, donot meant to hurt anybody

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
It is the mindset of older generation, more in rural areas.  Whenever a marriage is fixed, they expect daughter-in-laws to take care of the household chores and other duties.  From her description and the episodes till now, bhabhoo just wants a maid.  This is also to show that things will be tough for Sandhya in that house and how she is going to continue her studies and fulfill her dream.

Edited by b2011 - 04 September 2011 at 11:55am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.