Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkinara17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram and cake eating (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ujwala444

i seriously think that they can play it down a bit .. or a lot actually and still can end up showing unbelievable... ..i mean you still can show unbelievable but what they are showing is impossible. there is a difference...honestly..i was unable to laugh at it.. it was making the episode a bit sour. D'oh

I agree...when I watched it first time I was amused and laughed..but couldnt watch it again...is this the guy who kept smelling the glass or arranging the flower vase or putting a coaster for Priya's glass during the proposal scene at the restaurant...he comes across as a bit mannerless...but then he is now married to Priya and can be his natural self...but basic manners like cutting a piece of cake and not offering it to Priya first comes across as odd...acceptable in a kid or a teenager but not in a mature older person...anyway its only TV and maybe these are the cute moments post wedding which the CVs talked about...Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ujwala444

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
we have seen GOLUt o eat all boxes  of sweets..now 1 whole cake? unbelievable ..ROFL Priya will make him to stop this definitely..and he  will stop taking all those pills eventually...poor Priya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I thought that part was a bit overdone. Granted, he was nervous and was making mistakes but this was just so out of character. The guy who's so organized and neat can't possibly spill the milk AND eat the entire cake with no manners.

I'm disapointed yet again, I don't know why in movies/shows overweight people are shown to have lack of self respect. I've seen many overweight people who are very graceful and don't eat like that's all that matters in the world. Very disappointing.

-Mahi

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

I thought the cake eating scene was cute

Ram was trying to occupy himself so he went off on the cake trying to fill the time and his nervous hunger..
The whole atmosphere and situation was out of the ordinary...Ram was surrounded by lovey dovey decorations, in a honeymoon suite with his wife who he really does not know what to do with..except keep her up with his snoring

Also I dont think the show is degrading Punjabis..the show is to be taken with a pinch of salt and so are the stereotypical beh'rs

considering Ekta is also a Kapoor, I am sure she is just having some fun with some of the stereotypes associated with Punjabis to add some humour to the show

Todays epi is hilarious as well...with the ears...again it shows he is not used to a woman touching him and he is definately not comfortable being around women

Ram will surely progress...Priya will start to bring some positive changes..I just hope they keep Ram the way he is for the most part..except for the pills..cause marriage is about accepting each other and not changing your partner to conform to your way of living

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ujwala444SuganthiSshamma92

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Originally posted by ujwala444

i seriously think that they can play it down a bit .. or a lot actually and still can end up showing unbelievable... ..i mean you still can show unbelievable but what they are showing is impossible. there is a difference...honestly..i was unable to laugh at it.. it was making the episode a bit sour. D'oh

I agree...when I watched it first time I was amused and laughed..but couldnt watch it again...is this the guy who kept smelling the glass or arranging the flower vase or putting a coaster for Priya's glass during the proposal scene at the restaurant...he comes across as a bit mannerless...but then he is now married to Priya and can be his natural self...but basic manners like cutting a piece of cake and not offering it to Priya first comes across as odd...acceptable in a kid or a teenager but not in a mature older person...anyway its only TV and maybe these are the cute moments post wedding which the CVs talked about...Shocked

i agree.. i was a bit down that they are going to spoil it. .. but todays episode was too good.

vinshe

Groupbie

vinshe

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
His cake eating scene and milk drinking scene was ridiculous... In one episode they show his character as such a neat freak and in the other he is a total messy eater..how is that possible..

I think only we guys remember these things..the creatives conviniently forget..

methebest

methebest

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinshe

His cake eating scene and milk drinking scene was ridiculous... In one episode they show his character as such a neat freak and in the other he is a total messy eater..how is that possible..

I think only we guys remember these things..the creatives conviniently forget..
Yes!! well said :-)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.