Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Ram and cake eating (Page 3)

lil_Ritu Goldie
lil_Ritu
lil_Ritu

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Ram's soo rich and still he is soo Greedy, he has everything but still he acts like he is a person begging at the streets and finally has something to eat, Poor Priya she has a very Hungry Husband...
HahahaLOLLOL
 Its too muchSleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sigrid

prachi25 Senior Member
prachi25
prachi25

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
hahahha...u guys r funny.. but totally agree with yall he was kinda annoying..where is our cute ram...plzz come back i want to see some excitement between them 
jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
 To much irritatin... scene cake eating... Raam as Big Business man ??? But tomuch booring...

br200910

cutiesakshi Senior Member
cutiesakshi
cutiesakshi

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
yup guys...punjabis nvr behave lyk dis...from punjab to canada i hv met many punjabis...actually me too is a punjabi...my cousin is a big buisnessman...he is fatty n resembles ram kapoor a lot...but he nvr bhaves lyk dis...its realy bad to show dat punjabis eat lyk dis...evrytym dey say...mai punjabi hun...itna kam nahi khata...ekta kapoor is also punjabi...so it means she also eats like dis..huh...its true dat ppl of punjab r vry fond of eating n drinking but presentng dem in such a crude way is not rite...

br200910

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I was ROFL when he was eating the cake ! Wink

And, Priya's expression was great ! LOL
br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
 to much booring...Disapprove Fuhar...Ouch Do Matur Person but harkate total Immaturity...Angry Cake eating so eeehhhEvil Smile
Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Come on guys...give the guy a break..Ram is portrayed as a finicky guy and wants things in order..but he is shown as a glutton when it comes to his fav foods...remember eating that whole box of mithai in his office...the point to note here is not Ram but Sakshi's expressions...from wonder to dismay to disbelief...sooperb

sigrid

ujwala444 Senior Member
ujwala444
ujwala444

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
i seriously think that they can play it down a bit .. or a lot actually and still can end up showing unbelievable... ..i mean you still can show unbelievable but what they are showing is impossible. there is a difference...honestly..i was unable to laugh at it.. it was making the episode a bit sour. D'oh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index