Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

methebest

methebest

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I loved yesterday's episode, but him eating the full cake was just too much. Also, the way Ram is clean and neat freak, didn't go with how he was eating. And the most disturbing thing is in the back ground "Punjabiii the sound that comes"  was being played.
Why can't they keep it normal. A person who likes to eat rather than showing his geographical origin. Silly. I know tons of Punjabi and they don't behave anywhere close to what you see now days in all serials and movies.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena27forumbudranmarvinshessman1chandaursitareDivya23.Ritu-rnvdbhavanimj_appleheadNirjhor105ILoveDramaKaJenroxxiMadzbr200910swtbabyShiningStar18sigridjmoyee200Kai.nycsweetieAshis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram and cake eating" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Yes. Cake sequence was not going anywhere with Ram's character .. his status ...that was avoidable

Why should a person of his level present himself as a Glutton on his wedding night  ?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbudranmarprachi25ILoveDramaKaJenroxxShiningStar18br200910jmoyee200

pkdhot

pkdhot

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I don't know, why they show punjabi's like this in movies and serials. they are not like that, in fact i know so many and they have a good standard of living and they are well educated people with very modern values.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lil_Ritumj_appleheadKaJenroxxbr200910Ashis

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
that part got to me alot too and when he spilled milk on his sherwani he was like whatever :X ...this isnt like his personality and i hate how they bend it whenever they feel..

Edited by desigrl05 - 02 September 2011 at 10:54am

forumbudranmarNimmi.ILoveDramasuranjimj_appleheadKaJenroxxbr200910

Renu Kohli

Renu Kohli

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Guy was nervous

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BuL BuLforumbudcutestvampireshamma92KaJenroxx

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
They were trying to portray him like a 40 yrs old boy and Priya a 32 yrs young mother to fix him...Grrr  So silly..Totally out of character...
Besides they did not have change of clothes packed to sleep in? Hmmm

curry-sistahlil_RituNirjhor105KaJenroxxbr200910ShiningStar18sigridKai.

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I think they were trying to show Ram's nervousness.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BuL BuLcutestvampireshamma92KaJenroxx

HelloHunnyBunny

Goldie

HelloHunnyBunny

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
yes, even i felt that the fact that he ate the full cake was too much...koi itna bhukkad hota hai kya ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarcurry-sistahcutestvampireKaJenroxxjmoyee200br200910

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.