Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

kya haadsa kya haqeeqat, sujal

Racmonpheebs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
guys, there is a serial on sony kya haadsakya haqeeqat, in which our favorite sujal is there. Can anyone tell me what the storyline is?
Thanks in advance
Racmonpheeb

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ibad thumbnail
Well I myself has just heared about this....
If anyone knows plz also post the day and timing of it.
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes..It was his first serial.
Shanuindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya i watched it! I think they're showing a repeat on sony on thursday night i think. It might be possible that here in the united states the showing might be different. It is when they try to make the girl mad/crazy and they try. Sujal is the leader in the plan. He looks hot in it as usual! By the way can someone please vote in my poll! 🤔
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the story line is that sujal marries auparna from kasauti because he wants her money and there's like 10-12 people in this gang of sujal's... the old archie is in there too, they like eachother. apurna finds out and gets rid of one or two people at a time with her two friends this guy and this lady i forgot her name...umm from janwar with karishma kapoor and akshay kumar, you know that lady whjo dances with her, anyways...well sujal always trys to proove that apurna is mentally ill so he can get her money cause she's rich, but she knows their plan and now there are only 3 people left sujal, old archie and that one old guy...and that's the basic....
taurus thumbnail
thanx 4 the information every1
Aqsa thumbnail

Plz can anyone tell me the time coz its time is now changed so tell me the UAE time aur india time ,or u can tell me kykh comes after which show or programme.

Thanks in advance.