Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear BB...our Dutta is going to prove a maha eager and a hyper Daady in waitingπŸ˜ƒ And awww..he's such a softie at heart😳
And yes...we are a full circle, aren't we? Last year Dutta proposed to Naku in front of evrybody and it was one of most beautiful proposals ever...and Naku had run away that time...but now... this year..they are going to be bound together by another life!!

I am a little confused about the looks Roops is giving to Baaji and Madhu nowadays...does she approve? Is she a wee bit jealous or she's tryig to be encouraging?
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ofcourse ,,one of the bestest TAasha scenes today

Dutta is a softie as Shazl said  πŸ‘πŸΌ i 100% agree with all,,here the change in the  atmosphere in PN has changed so much in ayear ,,ther is positivity now ,, last year rakhi and nariyal poornima ..and this rakhi and nariyal poornima ,there is so much change it was so gud to watch the entire fa,ily at the pooja ,,nok jhonk abt the baby's gender and Dutta aww he is looking forward to a Lil pari who looks like her Ma ,,,awww 

But we need to mention Bajji ,,waht a freind he is , he is so hapy for his freinds happiness ,,, you could FEEL his emotions and happiness m,,aisa dost kahan milta hai ,😳,dutta needs to thnk abt his happiness sooon  

hope roopa has seen Maddhus' int in bajji and encourages their pairing πŸ˜‰

Precap is interseting the cops at PN,,,😲 Yuvi πŸ‘πŸΌwht a guess yaar..ofcourse they have cme to get the DNA sample of rupali  ..waiting for tmrw 😳  thnks BB
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wah Wah BB and super power...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
a real special episode Loved it... the best of our Tasha ... Gods gift to Dutta is Naku... she is the only one who can calm him down of all his anxieties and apprehensions...

Dutta is gonna  be a impatient Baba... wd love to see more n more of it... 

AD's story wd also be an interesting one... waiting for the aamna saamna of DSP and AD ...

Through out the episode there was a feeling of contentment ... all will be well from now onwards... Bring it on Kala... U must have not seen the new side of Dutta ... he would definitely be extra smart from now onwards...

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update! Loved Tasha convo. It would have been amazingly enacted onscreen. And really miss the nariyal poornima from last year.
Edit add: Its nice of the Patils to take away the pressures of having a male from Naku. In a country where women are mostly pressured to have male children and in rare cases the female child its good to have Naku just focus on having a healthy baby esp after what her mother went thru for having her. Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing episode and dutta has already decided that he wants a daughter, i think we all kind of guessed that dutta would want a girl but hey nakusha didn't even get a say hopefully in the episodes to come we will get some conversation about that matter. But i'm glad that dutta does not expect nakusha to give him a boy. After all most indian families ow ever old accustomed it may sound hope for a "boy" πŸ˜•an heir so to speak. ive always known that dutta isn't one to think that way but its nice to see that he wants a girl at least Nakusha doesn't have to deal with worry of living up to expectation.
But the whole episode was fab in its own way the way dutta hesitates to feel  Nakushas stomach just shows he feels a lot about his past and doesn't want that to effect there future. The pari and annay touch was nice i really love the way dutta seems to such a softy when it comes to kids, its a good thing as hes going to have his own now.
It would be nice to what nakusha wants..boy or girl, i guess nakusha is one of them that will just be happy with either.
thank you very much for this bb and the writers..
jagruti
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys...am back πŸ˜ƒ! Had been really busy for the past couple of days so dint get time to sit and read the threads properly, but now am one and uptodate .

Coming back to the episode, what a BRILLIANT one πŸ‘! Infact, the last couple of episodes have been really interesting, with some really awsome scenes and dialogues πŸ‘πŸΌ. But today's epi was really one of the best πŸ‘! I loved Dutta's and Nakku's private moment when Nakku breaks the news to him 😍...just loved the way Dutta kept stroking her belly 😳, and Nakku being turned on by the same πŸ˜†! Even if Dutta comes really closer to her and doesnt even touch her, just breathes on her, she gets the kuch kuch hota hain feeling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. I dont blame her though, afterall Dutta is so HOT πŸ˜‰!

And what cute questions Dutta was asking Nakku, "tujhe bilkul pata nahin chal raha?...kaha hain woh?"
😍😳. πŸ˜†

I just randomly went through some comments in the previous threads, I came across people suggesting "Dutta delivering his own baby"! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† You mean like 3 Idiots?! πŸ˜† But I would like to see Dutta witnessing Nakku delivering their baby πŸ˜‰, his respect for her would increase even more. They say its very difficult for a husband to view the scene of his wife giving birth, many guys try, but their condition becomes horrible, with many of them sweating, and many even faint at the sight! Inspite of Dutta having seen so much of blood in his life, I'm sure if he were to witness Nakku's delivery, uska bhi total bura haal hota πŸ˜†! But Just imagine when Nakku would be continuously screaming "saab...saab..." in pain, and Dutta holding her hands tightly and giving her assurance, and kissing her palms every now and then to calm her down...and at the same time he would be sweating like hell and breathing heavily at the sight. 😳 I would really like to see such scenes with lot of depth, between Dutta and Nakku 😳.

Then BB, I heard this thread is going to end soon with this track, thats really sad . I mean, since MR left LTL, this thread has been like our home, our main reason to log into IF everyday . Now if this ends, hum log kaha jaayenge ? So that means we wont have Baji's LS? It would be nice to see Dutta's reaction on hearing that Baaji is in love with his own sister, and Dutta being unpredictable, we dont know whether he would take it positively or negatively. Maybe he might take it positively, and might get maha excited to know that Madhu would remain with him. But if he has any plans of getting his sisters married off with someone who is not connected to underworld and its gandhagi, then he might be disappointed and angered on hearing the news. But nevertheless, he would definitely agree eventually, so it would be fun to see Baaji getting married and his interactions with his wife πŸ˜‰.

But if this thread ends with this track, I doubt if we would get to see all that . But the writer said she would close all loose ends na, so maybe she might complete off Baaji's LS as well 😳.

Btw, can we have the new cop paired with Roops 😳? If Baaji is in love with Madhu, obviously Roops would be free, so I think Abhijay and Roops would make an interesting pairing πŸ˜‰, given their individual personalities. Just imagine, Abhijay is almost a serious cop on one hand, and Roops always saying "so cute na..." to him, so just imagine his reaction and responses πŸ˜†!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Just wanted to add that the Anay, Pari touch in the past few episodes have been good. They had just disappeared for months without explainations.
But dont like the idea of Dutta delivering his own baby. Some things are best left to trained professionals. But yes Dutta can play an important role in making Naku reach professional help on time. But like jagruti I wonder what does Naku want-a boy or girl. I am guessing she would want a boy like Dutta or she would be fine with either.
Pregant women go thru lots of mood swings and cravings..I hope we get to see that in Naku and Dutta spending some time looking after Naku's demands.

Originally posted by: jagrutid

Amazing episode and dutta has already decided that he wants a daughter, i think we all kind of guessed that dutta would want a girl but hey nakusha didn't even get a say hopefully in the episodes to come we will get some conversation about that matter. But i'm glad that dutta does not expect nakusha to give him a boy. After all most indian families ow ever old accustomed it may sound hope for a "boy" πŸ˜•an heir so to speak. ive always known that dutta isn't one to think that way but its nice to see that he wants a girl at least Nakusha doesn't have to deal with worry of living up to expectation.
But the whole episode was fab in its own way the way dutta hesitates to feel  Nakushas stomach just shows he feels a lot about his past and doesn't want that to effect there future. The pari and annay touch was nice i really love the way dutta seems to such a softy when it comes to kids, its a good thing as hes going to have his own now.
It would be nice to what nakusha wants..boy or girl, i guess nakusha is one of them that will just be happy with either.
thank you very much for this bb and the writers..
jagruti

@ blue - I think Nakku would want a boy, just cos Dutta is a "boy" πŸ˜‰, as "junior Dutta" would seem more attractive to Nakku - someone who is TOTALLY crazy about her husband πŸ˜‰!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@appu... AD is married...the letter by his sis mentions vaheni so m nt sure if he wud b paired with roops or nt bt m jus wondering wt if his wife is naku's sis..mayb she changed her name n lived in another city with a new identity n met AD thn? Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@appu... AD is married...the letter by his sis mentions vaheni so m nt sure if he wud b paired with roops or nt bt m jus wondering wt if his wife is naku's sis..mayb she changed her name n lived in another city with a new identity n met AD thn?

Actually even I thought of the possibility of AD being married, but since they mentioned before his entry "uske aage ya peeche koi nahin hain", I assume maybe his wife and sister were killed due to his "imandari". Thats what generally happens to imandar officers . And maybe this can be one reason due to which Dutta might eventually start respecting AD a lot, as he must have been a person who sacrificed his family too for the sake of his imandari πŸ‘πŸΌ.

And I dont see the possibility of Nakku's sis being his wife πŸ˜•.
But if AD is someone who doesnt have anybody aage ya peeche, he is not a bad choice for Roops πŸ˜‰.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago